Bitcoin is Crashing

The surge and this crash are not normal. After all the media exploitation recently could this be a huge pump and dump. Full Article Here: americanalttimes.com/single-post/2017/07/01/The-Crypto-Crash

yes this was obviously a big scam from the get go saw it coming a mile away but fun to participate in nonetheless

nothing else going on but mah russians mah trump mah north korea

holla

I agree

I just don't like wealthy scammers

Just listen to these so called crypto economist. There all scammers trying to make money.

That being said don't sell. Thats what these scumbags want. They want people to sell.

sod off jew cunt

But it's going up again

Looks like it hit the ground and is bouncing back already

had hoped it'd go further down

ill never sell my bitcoins
if it crashes ill buy more

fuck these kike bankers
bitcoin is their end and they know it

I don't think of my bitcoins in terms of dollars except when someone asks, I am not bothered.

KEK the quality of this article... did they out source this to a pajeet?

never sell alwasy hold

hello summerfag, i guess you're not really familiar with volatility history of bitcoin. truth is that bitcoin is getting more stable day by day. those corrections that you're seeing are quite healthy

/thread

Heres bitcoin's history. You see the peak at the end that's now.

Smart bitcoin and ethereum do have a future. Don't sell.

>crash

Trading is full of con artists.

Crash doesn't mean a end to the market. It just means no more surges for awhile.

It's because of the conference yesterday where Jihan Wu and all his shills were propping up their false Satoshi and bragging about how they are going to centralize bit coin under the power of a few.

Really I didn't know, where can I find this info?

i wish the real satoshi would come out and just btfo all these faggots

Give me article.

this

Charlie Lee says hes not Satoshi what you guys talking about

Can't find this information on Jihan Wu. Charlie Lee said hes not Satoshi.

wow great article a paragraph and an img of coinmarketcap against a pure white background.

[Please sell your bags and leave this board forever.]