>inb4 WE WUZ

Looking for a way that a negative "Gimme" culture can be turned into a self-providing prosporus one in the current times

They spiced their fried chicken which is pretty ok I guess.

Education. It takes a full generation to change a culture's attitudes, because people in general will never change, you have to wait until they die and hope the younger generation moves the way you want it to.

Kys please.
You are not contributing anything, you are not enriching anything. You are spamming a meme that is deader then the Dodo and making this board a total bunghole by attempting to cultivate circlejerk threads jsut for imaginary ego points just to feel validated on a Hawaiian sand castle pictograph message board

&Humanities is shit due to many reasons and one of them is because of folk like you.

I will never look at penguins the same way

>Spamming
Im simply starting a convo that might give me more perspectives into fixing/eliminating the negative sides of a certain culture.

>a certain culture.
Which one? There are a lot cultures that have "gimme" aspects to them. Welfare, immigration...

Lets start with your opinion on the worst aspects of each culture and how you'd go about fixing them.

>thousands of years of cannibalism
is that true?

No, you are spamming some bs. Black Americans, are an American creation. I'm black and on welfare, yeah so gimme, because I earned it. (Got my shit blown up).

It's more like tens of thousands of years.

It's still going on today so I'd assume so.

No I mean proof that all they were eating each other for tens of thousands of years. I don't even think the Bantu have been around for that long.

It's very widely documented and in fact still a problem in parts of darkest Africa. AFAIK it was generally confined to the Congo region tho.

>Nearly all the tribes in the Congo Basin either are or have been cannibals; and among some of them the practice is on the increase. Races who until lately do not seem to have been cannibals, though situated in a country surrounded by cannibal races, have, from increased intercourse with their neighbours, learned to eat human flesh.

>Soon after the Station of Equator was established, the residents discovered that a wholesale human traffic was being carried on by the natives of the district between this station and Lake M’Zumba. The captains of the steamers have often assured me that whenever they try to buy goats from the natives, slaves are demanded in exchange; the natives often come aboard with tusks of ivory with the intention of buying a slave, complaining that meat is now scarce in their neighbourhood.

>There is not the slightest doubt in my mind that they prefer human flesh to any other. During all the time I lived among cannibal races I never came across a single case of their eating any kind of flesh raw; they invariably either boil, roast or smoke it. This custom of smoking flesh to make it keep would have been very useful to us, as we were often without meat for long periods. We could, however, never buy smoked meat in the markets, it being impossible to be sure that it was not human flesh.

>The preference of different tribes for various parts of the human body is interesting. Some cut long steaks from the flesh of the thighs, legs or arms; others prefer the hands and feet; and though the great majority do not eat the head, I have come across more than one tribe which prefers this to any other part. Almost all use some part of the intestines on account of the fat they contain.

>A young Basongo chief came to our Commandant while at dinner in his tent and asked for the loan of his knife, which, without thinking, the Commandant gave him. He immediately disappeared behind the tent and cut the throat of a little slave-girl belonging to him, and was in the act of cooking her when one of our soldiers saw him. This cannibal was immediately put in irons, but almost immediately after his liberation he was brought in by some of our soldiers who said he was eating children in and about our cantonment. He had a bag slung round his neck which, on examining it, we found contained an arm and leg of a young child.
>A man with his eyes open has no difficulty in knowing, from the horrible remains he is obliged to pass on his way, what people have preceded him, on the road or battlefield – with this difference: that on a battlefield he will find those parts left to the jackals which the human wolves have not found to their taste; whereas on the road, by the smouldering camp fires, are the whitening bones, cracked and broken, which form the relics of these disgusting banquets. What struck me most, during my expeditions throughout the country, was the number of partially cut-up bodies I found. Some of them were minus the hands and feet, and some with steaks cut from the thighs or elsewhere; others had the entrails or head removed. Neither old nor young, women or children, are exempt from serving as food for their conquerors or neighbours.
>Sidney Langford Hinde (former captain of the Congo Free State Force), The Fall of the Congo Arabs, Methuen, 1897.

>The Bambala, these missionaries found, regarded as special delicacies human flesh that had been buried for some days; also a large, thick, white beetle grub found in palm trees... and human blood boiled with manioc flour. The women of the tribe were forbidden to touch human flesh, but had found many ways of circumventing the tabu, and were particularly addicted to human flesh, extracted from graves and in an advanced state of decomposition.
>Garry Hogg, Cannibalism and Human Sacrifice, p. 114.

>For various reasons, the custom was kept secret, and even members of the [Bagesu] tribe were not permitted to look on during the ceremony, which was performed by night. Yet the custom was known to all, and each family was aware of what was going on, though they never sought to watch their neighbours’ doings.

>When a man died, the body was kept in the house until the evening, when the relatives who had been summoned gathered for the mourning. In some exceptional instances it took one or two days to bring the relatives together, but as a rule all was ready by the evening of the day of death, and at sunset the body was carried to the nearest waste ground and deposited there. At the same time, men of the clan hid themselves in different places round about and, as darkness deepened, they blew upon gourd horns, making a noise like the cry of jackals.

>The villagers said that the jackals were coming to eat the dead, and the young people were warned not to go outside. When darkness set in, and it was felt to be safe to work without intrusion from inquisitive onlookers, a number of elderly women relatives of the dead man went to the place where the body lay, and cut it up, carrying back the pieces they wanted to the house of mourning, and leaving the remains to be devoured by wild animals.

>For the next three, or sometimes four, days the relatives mourned in the house in which the death had taken place, and there they cooked and ate the flesh of the dead, destroying the bones by fire and leaving nothing. There was no ‘purification,’ or ‘shaving’ when this mourning was ended; sometimes an ox was killed for a feast when the heir was announced, but as a rule the people simply returned to their ordinary life without any ceremony. The widows, however, burned their grass girdles, and either went about naked or wore the small aprons used by unmarried girls.
>John Roscoe, The Bagesu and Other Tribes of the Uganda Protectorate, The Royal Society, 1924.

>Start a thread about improvement
>Sinks into debauchery
>mfw
Keep going though

.The image seemed more directed at the descendants of West Africans than tribes living in the Congo so I wasn't quite sure which groups it was connecting to rampant cannibalism.
This tribe is in West Africa though

It's interesting that a colonial official from the famously brutal Congo Free State would give an account like that. It's almost as though he were trying to justify something...

But no that couldn't be true, of course. Everyone knows that everything written down before 1910 is true, per gentleman's agreement.

For america.

1) I would suggest access to public transit, because that really helps individuals out of poverty. When they can get to jobs, schools, and grocery stores.

2) Clean water, none of this lead in the water shit that so many American communities have. (lead lowers IQ and increases violence)

3) Access to planned parenthood, contraceptives, and abortion clinics. If we feel like the population is too high you could even offer cash incentives to people who get fixed.

These three things and you can allow people to get out of bad communities and make something out of themselves, and make things better for the ones who don't while lowering the amount of children born into that system.

>continued

Europe needs to see themselves as ethnic states. Not to be a Nazi or /pol/ (I don't agree with them), but I do see those countries as being akin to native american reservations. England is a reservation for English people. That said, i am no Nazi or right winger or some-such-shit, nor am I saying that those countries can't have minorities. There are black people in England who are just as English as anybody else there (heck, even one of the spice girls is black!). This talk is mostly about the people who don't assimilate.

Step 1- End immigration for the time being, including to other European countries. The focus needs to be on stabilizing the current situation. Polish people can stay in Poland. Refugees from war can be kept care of by funding refugee camps near their countries of origins.

Step 2- Set up a complex to house the people instead of having them live in the cities, just build some commie blocks on the outskirts of London and Paris or whatever. Have these complexes have very low rent but also the same three steps that I posted on my above post for America. If they are going to congregate by themselves and not integrate, then have them do it away from other people.

No, cannibalism was a shunned upon occurrence. Really their juju practice and superstitions leave more than enough room for mocking.

Found the nigger.

WE
WUZ
KANGZ N SHIIIIIIEEEEETT

go eat some KFC and watermelon

>&Humanities is shit due to many reasons and one of them is because of folk like you.

Actually it's because a bunch of sub 80 IQ neo marxists take ethnic studies or gender studies classes and spout their revisionist history bullshit as though it were fact.

I wish Lincoln wasn't assassinated so he could follow through on sending you all back to Africa. America would literally be a perfect Utopia and you would be all the way in Africa dying of aids wishing you had the privilege to be born here.

Pic very related

Its pretty representative of black society desu senpai.

Was cannibalism ever the norm in west Africa or exclusive to Africa?

I was more commenting on most of African history looking to improve but failing remarkably, not the contents of this thread.

>not the contents of this thread.
What else is in the thread?

Not sure what your post or image had to do with that bait post.