If i convert to Catholicism will I get a pure submissive wife?

If i convert to Catholicism will I get a pure submissive wife?

You'll get a choirboy and be put on FBI's watchlist.

You'll get a submissive pope.

No, you'll get a filthy whore who claims to be pure because anal "doesn't count"

A criminal, a priest, and a teacher are on an airplane full of school kids. The airplane suddenly starts to go down and there are only a limited number of parachutes.

The teacher says "The kids get priority!".

The criminal says "fuck the kids".

And the priest says "do we have time for that?"

>catholic girls
>not the biggest sluts on the planet earth

I am pretty sure that Latin America is filled with sluts.

>picking the shitty Mexican religion

This. Bonus if you're a black Muslim. Extra bonus if you're a black Muslim underage boy.

I just want a human real doll t b h. Where do I find young submissive girls.

I would go Islam but they're brown

You probably can't get any girl regardless of submissiveness t b h

delet this

/r9k/ plz go & stay go

what's the matter faggot, afraid of a challenge? get into the snake put of sex relations with the rest of us, if you're not a weakling you'll do fine

I'm not OP but his pic is the natural order of things. Women were literally made by nature to be subordinate to men.

No, nature has no ends in mind. Through sexual dimorphism the advantageous result was bigger, strong men who could do one set of tasks well, and smaller women who were specialized for a different task (birth and rearing). As an unintended side-effect of this, it turns out the bigger and stronger are going to end up running the show in general.

However the importance of starkly dimorphized sexes continues to decrease sharply as fewer and fewer of us even engage in agriculture, much less hunting/gathering or physical combat. As technology improves, the physical demands on people decrease and the importance of a big strong dude lessens, and once it's gone there will be no more mean force as a way of ensuring your sexes domination

so no, nature didn't make it that way. It turned out that way as a side-effect of other factors, and is not likely to continue as humans continue to develop, and begin to willfully alter themselves to an ever greater degree with technology

No you will not

weird thing are examples of pronounced sexual dimorphism in mamals where the females are the dominant sex

like hienas

it might be called just exceptions that confirm the rule but its the specific way in which they confirm it thats interesting

Sexual dimorphism isn't limited to strength. Cognitive differences between the sexes have been basically the same since we started recording them.

ahh, yes, I forget we definitively concluded men are smarter than women naturally

next show me your phrenology charts

you will get a wife that is pious in a descrete way and a bit superstitious, accepts ''traditional'' roles, but only because she completely expects you to play your set of roles as designated, meaning youd get a woman that assumes you are both equaly important elements of a functional unit, which unit is a sacrament and therefore represents a sacred union, the purpose of which is specificaly to generate a family and the structure needed for it, and its your duty to perform all the functions and sacrifices as expected, even any implicit hierarchy is to her just a question of designated function, labor division, and if shes realy a catholic shell take that seriously, and if you fuck up there just might be hell to pay

>ahh, yes, I forget we definitively concluded men are smarter than women naturally
I love people who try to be smug but they've no idea what you're talking about so they end up lookin like morons.
No, you idiot, by cognitive differences I mean different scores in different sub-section of the tests.

what meaning or value does that fact have for you tho?

that men and women score the same or that the scres are different on this or that, what would be your operative interpretation of that, like how would you apply that outside 4chun?