Who is the most interesting person in human history?

Who is the most interesting person in human history?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Thomas_Cochrane,_10th_Earl_of_Dundonald
military.com/marine-corps-birthday/badass-of-the-week-jacklyn-h-lucas.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Timothy_Dexter
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Timothy Dexter

me

OP pic related

but prospectively Donald J. Trump

Personally, Napoleon, Hadrian, and Oda Nobunaga.

I could say this in the 21st century, but in all of history?

No, it's me.

Agreed.

It is actually this guy

Never heard of him but I'll look him up.

Everybody's interesting with the right amount of information available about them

this lad

t. professional stalker

>12 posts
>8 posters

Napoleon

Interesting is subjective.
>be bullied at school
>go every day to the gym and boxing school
>become world famous boxer 10 years later

For soembody this underdog story could be interesting and for somebody else it would be another faggot becoming the champions of halfnaked faggots.

Anyway I would say probably Marco Polo or someone who took long journeys and travelled through many regions and their cultures pre-1900.

Adolf Hitler

Napoleon to be honest

Jesus, Caesar or Napoleon.

Quite the opposite. Most people are boring as fuck.

Figure out who has the most books written about them, that's a good barometer

Jesus, Hitler, Napoleon, Caesar, and Genghis Khan are probably the top 5

Napoleon, Caesar, Simón Bolívar. LaFayette and Miranda, on a different level, but still.

Marcus Aurelius, Jesus, and Genghis

Interesting as in having a good conversation, etc with them or as the person of which you can write the most interesting biography?

>Interesting is subjective.
I guess that's what I'm really asking. Which historical figure do you find most interesting.

Hitler because it's just an astounding story that has been so warped by modern day victories it's actually interesting to think about.

Alexander, Ghengis, Caeser, Napoléon

FDR, Hitler, Stalin and Churchill are also going to be studied till the end of time

Hands down this guy. The more information they dig up about him, the more interesting he gets. The man, the myth, the legend.

Contendants are Teddy Roosevelt, unironically Hitler, Cao Cao, Gengis or Subudei and most epic warlords

From Chile i propose Manuel Rodríguez

Most interesting biography.

Hitler, william II, napoleon,

Batman.

The Sea Wolf, Thomas Cochrane.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Thomas_Cochrane,_10th_Earl_of_Dundonald
xx

Enoch from.biblical literature.

Alcibiades

Annd, we still have his dick.

Temudgin

What'd you find?

interesting guy

more of a sad story than anything else

What I wanna know about Alcibiades is if he was really so perfect at everything that everybody hated him.

military.com/marine-corps-birthday/badass-of-the-week-jacklyn-h-lucas.html
Nigga snuck through so much shit to get into battle against the Japanese. He gets to Iwo Jima to fight, but he's not even supposed to be there because he's 17 so he doesn't even have a rifle. He jumps on top of 2 grenades to save his fellow marines and survives and get the Medal of Honor. Later in his life his wife hired a hit man to kill him and he survived again. Then he becomes a paratrooper, has a chute failure, and survives hitting the ground. The man was a god.

I don't understand why is he not a real national hero of modern Mongolia - which was founded by him. Instead they worship some half-mythical chikatilo

Not him, but
>sold warming pans to West Indies, captain marketed them as ladles for molasses
>sent wool mittens to the same place, picked up by traders heading for Siberia
>sends coal to Newcastle, arrives during miners' strike
>sends gloves to South Sea Islands, picked up by Portuguese merchants headed for China
>sends Bibles to East Indies, bought by eastern missionaries
>sends stray cats to Caribbean, arrives during rat infestation
>hoarded whalebone, but was able to sell it for corsets

But that's just the beginning.
>In one notable episode, Dexter faked his own death to see how people would react. About 3,000 people attended Dexter's mock wake. Dexter did not see his wife cry, and after he revealed the hoax, he caned her for not grieving enough.
>He decorated his house in Newburyport with minarets, a golden eagle on the top of the cupola, a mausoleum for himself and a garden of 40 wooden statues of famous men, including George Washington, William Pitt, Napoleon Bonaparte, Thomas Jefferson, and himself. It had the inscription, "I am the first in the East, the first in the West, and the greatest philosopher in the Western World
>Dexter wrote a book about himself – A Pickle for the Knowing Ones or Plain Truth in a Homespun Dress – in which he also complained about politicians, the clergy and his wife. The book contained 8,847 words and 33,864 letters, but no punctuation and its capitalization seemed random. At first, he handed his book out for free, but it became popular and was reprinted for sale eight times.[2] In the second edition, Dexter added an extra page which consisted of 13 lines of punctuation marks with the instructions that readers could distribute them as they pleased.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Timothy_Dexter

Hannibal had a pretty interesting life

Cool guy. I don't know about most interesting in history though.

Saint Simeon Stylites hands down

Is it me?

hitler

As far as I know, I.

>edgy wannabee artist has both of his parents die during adolescence
>fails to become an art student,
>is in essence impressed into war by German soldiers after becoming a vagabond
>only source of meaning in life become comradeship in war
>get gassed, go blind temporarily
>while you are blind and in unending amounts of pain you are told that the Germans surrendered
>leave medical care to find your country in ruins, with revolutions and further conflict littering the streets
>in 1919, view Spartacist Uprising first hand
>the German Ideal he almost died for is being torn apart
>Join German Worker's Party later that year
>start ranting about jews

The reason he was rejected from Vienna was probably because of his parents dying as well desu. Hell if I nearly went blind and saw dozens of my friends get mowed down in battle for nothing, I'd probably be pretty pissed afterwards as well.

ANDREW
J A C K S O N
A
C
K
S
O
N

We have a pickled moose cock.

I always found this guy to be fascinating

Either Jesus or Adolf Hitler

Hemingway and da Vinci

Either of these, Alexander or his mother, Teddy Roosevelt, Benjamin Franklin, Rudyard Kipling

This is right.

overall history gotta say Jesus, or mohammed i suppose

i tihnk it would be better to break down by either areas like war, science, philosophy or by time periods

This

Jesus is overrated, st. Paul is so much better choice.

I'd also add Belisarius to the list, Cyrus the Great too. Oda nobunaga was already mentioned but he deserves to be again and again.

Also, Plato