WHY???????

Why does no one care if he made poo-poo in his pants?

Why does it not seem to matter to anyone?

What about the fact that it was far from a one time thing in his adult life?

Why are all other facts about him seen as being more interesting?

Wouldn't you have guessed him to be the least likely man in history to have ever pooped himself?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Adolf_Hitler
google.com/amp/insider.foxnews.com/amp/article/55386
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Sometimes I wish I could know if these sorts of threads were made by particularly autistic shitposters or authentic well-meaning autists.

What if he literally passed at least this much in multiple occasions in his white underwear as the Fuhrer?

Don't worry it's just baby poop from loveyourbaby .com

How could the Germans be so stupid as to salute and sing the praises of a man who most likely passed stool while fully clothed like an 18-month baby 50 years his junior???

Wouldn't people think much differently about him if that could be made known??? What if it were true that he once gave a speech or went marching or attended a meeting with at least that much poop in his pants?

What if there were days when he did it multiple times all day? (Especially after meals.) Would it have changed the course of history for someone to have "betrayed his confidence" by leaving Europe and telling the world about it?

And what if it could be proven that this other 1-balled famous man also got sick and made "baby messes" in his pants as well? Wouldn't he have been the least likely pants pooper before Hitler in the minds of most???

Forgot picture.

How can someone become so infamous that despite all supporting evidence, the last thing you can bring yourself to imagine them doing is a poopie in the pants???

Why does anyone post in this thread of such an autistic question?

Why does it seem worth it to anyone?

What about the fact that Op probably shits their pants all the time and is trying to compensate?

Why is this not a less autistic thread?

Wouldn't you have guessed OP would be the least likely person in history to be this autistic?

Whats with jews and coprophilia?

No, I have never shat myself in the 21st century, being 16 when it began! I would never do something so disgusting hope I never do it accidentally. No Gemini would ever do that, but Hitler was barely Taurus and Napoleon was Leo, so go figure! Gemini is the most intelligent sign.

P.S.: Girls don't poop, remember?

No Gemini female would ever poop in her panties as an adult or even a teenager! No, not even just to experience what Hitler and Napoleon may have felt. That's beyond disgusting!!! I could never imagine doing that in a million years!!!

Autism overload

This is how you know that the tales of genital deformities for both Napoleon and Hitler were very likely FALSE!!! The Jews only wish my Wolfiepoo had a microscopic peewee!

What if he actually had a big peewee and it got full of mushy poop on more than one occasion between 1907 and the spring of 1945? Would that change who he was in most people's minds???????

What if there were times when this good looking Corporal got diarrhea in the trenches during WW1 as a 20-something man and just went in his fatigues? What if his comerades all did the same? Would anyone have still supported him had they known he pooped himself as a deep voice man with a mustache?

You're the ftm from /lgbt/, right?
brought me here, never been to Veeky Forums before

How'd you know???

Because I spend hours on /lgbt/ every day and remember your dumb thread where you fantasize about Adolph's dick

Or would it have been HEIL SHITLER???

Actually, I have a question for you: are you legitimately this autistic, or is this all advanced shitposting?

I am but that's got nothing to do with my fascination with Hitler and his poop issues.

jesus this is worse than the andy sixx memes on /b/

>Hitler ruled the NSDAP autocratically by asserting the Führerprinzip (leader principle). The principle relied on absolute obedience of all subordinates to their superiors; thus he viewed the government structure as a pyramid, with himself—the infallible leader—at the apex. Rank in the party was not determined by elections—positions were filled through appointment by those of higher rank, who demanded unquestioning obedience to the will of the leader.[343]
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Adolf_Hitler

But what if he pooped in his underwear and people found out? How then could they get him out of power? Kill him? What if he survived like in 1944?

the ASSASSination attempts were not bomb plots.. they were hitler planting bombs

in his pants

>Syrian President Bashar al-Assad said his government did not carry out a chemical attack that killed 87 civilians, calling it a "100 percent fabrication."
google.com/amp/insider.foxnews.com/amp/article/55386

Lol!!!

It is one thing to argue the legitimacy of reported historical events, but this is (literal) shitposting.