Hitler's ultimate plan regarding the japaense

hitler and the rest of the nazis's ultimate plan was to mix all germans with the japaense.

In a famous speech in front of high ranking members of the nazi party in berlin a few months after the involvement of the usa in the war hitler famously remarked :
"The japaense people are the most aryan people on earth.
unlike the jews, the japaense are all blondes with blue eyes , and a perfectly symmetrical straight nose.
If we want to preserve the aryan traits in our own race , we must all mix with the japaense or else our race is doomed.
After we win this war me and himmler and geobles are personally going to make sure every single german woman is impregnated with japaense soldiers".

that was hitler's and the rest of the nazis plan.
They dreamt of mixing the german people entirely with the japaense , and impregnating every german woman with japaense soldiers.

do you have any evidence for this claim?????

It's all over their speeches.
hitler's wet dream was to mix with the japaense .

it's all true!

From Hitler

xx

NIPPED

this is either quality bait or you're a literal fucking retard

/pol/ is ----> way

hello i know you are very upset but i am afraid

that it is true

hitler was too busy getting high off cocain and sniffing jewish women farts to think about the nips that way

This is fucking dumb

farts haha

i liked that part of your post thanks haha

dumb ?
it's the truth.

really?

It's all over mein kempf and all his speeches.

hitler always said that the japanese are the most germanic people on earth , and unlike the jews the japanese are all blondes with blue eyes and straight nose.
He always ended his speeches that the germans must mix with the japanese if they want to remain blondes and blue eyed with a straight nose themselves.

I wonder how deep you had to dig to pull something like this out your ass.

So, he said that Arabs, blacks and japanese were all the most germanic?

At least be consistent with your shitposts

no deeper than the truth.

hitler and all the rest of the nazis dream was to mix all german woman with japaense soldiers, as they regarded the japaense to be the most aryan people on earth.
Their plan codenamed "Project Tokio" was to impregnate every single german woman over the age of 12 with semen from japanese soldiers.

Reminder that this poster is a ~butthurt jew~

What ?
That's a good one.

no I am not.

I am just exposing the truth about hitler and the rest of the nazis.
They wanted to mix with the japanese.
They wanted to impregnate all german women with japaense soldiers.

You admitted last time you did this thread that you're jewish.

>tfw lefties and rigthies keep spamming this board with shitty politics and hoaxes

what hoax ?

hitler often said in his speeches that the japanese are the most germanic and aryan people on earth.
he said many times he would love to mix all germans with the japanese.
he and himmler and geobles had a plan to impregnate every german girl above 10 year old with japaense semen .

You need help

Me ???

again it was hitler's and all the rest of the nazis's plan.
They all wanted to mix the germans with the japaense.
Their ultimate plan was, that after winning ww2 they will impregnate every german female above the age of 8 with japaense semen.

hitler and all the rest of the nazis dreamt of mixing every single german woman with the japaense.
They wanted to impregnate every single german girl and woman with the semen of japaense soldiers.

It's Veeky Forums, of course not.