Nigeria thread

Nigeria thread.

A meme country whose GDP is based on internet scams.

Nigeria has actually been doing fairly well, they've been pushing back Boko Haram and have successfully transferred power in democratic elections. With all the Nigerian immigrants in other countries doing well, I imagine they'll become the leading power of Sub-Saharan Africa in the coming decades

Is it okay to call a nigerian nigger?
Is it okay to call someone from Niger, nigger?

their extremely high population growth will fuck them up tho. They don't have the infrastructure to deal with it.

> 182,2 million
if artificial meat isnĀ“t soon invented there will be a severe lack of protein

This, demographic trap and so they will stay a shithole forever.

Half of the country wants to secede,the country is overpopulated,they have surprisingly high unemployment for such a poor country and their economy is just oil based.They will enter into a civil war soon at this rate
>With all the Nigerian immigrants in other countries doing well
>This american meme
They send the high classes toyour country Tyrone as they can exploit affirmative action and get good jobs just for being niggers.Nigerians are poor almost anywhere.If they become the leading nation in Sub-Saharan Africa is due their huge population which will probably backfire soon once the country implodes

Europeans are panicking with Syrian refugees, when Syrians are almost "white" and tend to have an educatiom.Imagine how the reaction would be when 40M muslim niggers with no formation in anything will demand an assylum when the inevitable civil war happens

t. butthurt biafran

true, but I doubt most of the "refugees" are actually Syrians

I got news for you, European prisons are already full with Nigerians. And Africa as a whole is a demographic timebomb.

Even if only 50% of the refugees are Syrian it is still much better and fewer in numbers than what Nigeria would cost
I know this.Africa will cause most of the global conflicts in this century and I hope that they just nuke the whole continent which sadly won't happen

Fucking /pol/ niggers

They're just gonna externalize those costs by sending them to white countries.

That way they can also leech off remittance checks.

If you pronounce it Nigh-ger rather than Knee-ger I guess it would be okay.

How do you know this? Have you got a crystal ball or something? With the headstart the good ol U S of A has already day this century it's gonna take some doing for Africa to catch up.

Or they could genocide/expel some minorities.
It isn't Europe you know.

They are developing very fast, but they are breeding even faster. Global climate change will destroy them.

Goodluck should've won the election 2bh

Who /unironically supports Boko Haram/ here?

NEVER FORGET

t. northfag
instead of Biafra we should just get rid of all of the northern Fulaniggers

and oil

Go for the Nigerian states early in Vicky 2 HPM. Resources+pops, it's like blobbing into China but not as grimy

THIS UPRIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIISING
WILL BRING OUT THE BEAST IN US

Plenty of dark meat to go around friend

Terrible fucking people, lazy and brutish.

I remember when /pol/ posted on nairaland (Nigerian forum) that westerners were worshipping Ebola to kill them and they got all scared kek.

Why do well off people always say that poor people are lazy? Have you ever done heavy work in your life?

I haven't trusted Nigerians since District 9.

District 9 is in Xhosa dude

This was coming from a Nigerian, I worked with one who had been involved in politics and commerce there prior to his emigration here. His words, although I, working in the medical field, can attest to this.

The only Nigerians that fit that mold are the Fulaniggers from the north. Igbos and Yorubas are some of the most educated and hardworking people in Africa.

I LOVE YOU EBOLA-CHAN

Tfw no big booty Yoruba gf

Songhai is Nigeria, right?