Missed out on ETH

>missed out on ETH
>missed out on BTC
>now missing out on 4CHN
>stay poor

Other urls found in this thread:

github.com/CHANCOIN/CHANCOIN/blob/680000d5a23733b121a7f9026b6a230c6daef443/src/main.cpp#L1092-L1095
blockexperts.com/4chn/height/1
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>4CHN
Sounds like a reddit coin.

It was made by Veeky Forums

>Checks volume
>~1BTC

Fuck off

this "reddit coin" is going up m8. we're going to ride lambos by the end of the year

but it says 4chn

Get rekt fudders, invested 0, will make atleast 1k if i payed out now, wait for it to like 30ct and watch me laugh all the way to the bank w/ all your "screenshot this, I warned you" posts in mind

>when you have the golden opportunity to be in early before it hit bittrex and other major exchanges but you're too retarded to see that

tell me, what is it like being retarded ?

>nochancoiners eternally BTFO
why arent you buying user? it's like you don't want to get lambos

Literally just got listed on a bigger exchange, that 1 BTC is just from like an hour of trading dude

>I was being a faggot when 4CHN mooned

so does /r/Veeky Forums

>look at volume
>1.3 BTC

Nice try jew

just got listed faggot, just wait a couple of weeks when it arrives at bittrex and you'll cry

T. Nochan faggot

and when the volume increases the price will drop

Went from 1.0 to 1.3 BTC in less than 30 minutes [thinking emote]

> now volume's at 1.4 BTC

It was made a scammer.

fuck this premine scamcoin, youre an idiot if you buy this shit

premine proof:
github.com/CHANCOIN/CHANCOIN/blob/680000d5a23733b121a7f9026b6a230c6daef443/src/main.cpp#L1092-L1095

blockexperts.com/4chn/height/1

this shit gets shilled here by the creator looking for idiots to dump their premine to

Found this on one of the dev discord channels

Can't wait for this shit to hit bittrex going to cash in big time when it happens.

better res

Is this the one where people were recruiting to make a crypto a few days/weeks ago? Like I remember the recruiting and slack and everything.

Gonna go with this.

>reee you're an idiot if you buy it

mfw I've made 10k coins from airdrops and tips on Veeky Forums

you mad bro? yeah, you mad.
stay mad nocoiner

pls send me some chanz

you didn't post your wallet address so... no?

How do I mine this?

No, this coin started in the 80s.

Sirs 4chn$ scam coin. For fine investment ESPER$ rich life girls

this is the worst marketing campaign I've ever seen. plz stop.

kek, it already has gone up retard the only thing left is the dump, this shit is going straight to zero sats.

Shouldn't you be studying, user? School's back in the next month or so.

Holy Shit could you get it any lower res lmao
Yada Yada Yada, show me a coin that was not premined, I'll wait
Same here bro, close to 9k, it's worth over 1k in fiat rn lmao, that's infinite % Profit
Lmao

I'm an original Chan-coiner... I didn't get much of the 9,000,000 premine (like homeboy who got the 500k fat finger). Share some more shekels with me?

What a joke. Would rather Unify with my fellow biznessmen than buy chancoin

Better gains

Stay away.

SCAM.

JEWS BTFO
REDDIT ON SUICIDE WATCH

SCAM who? I only made money and the devs are investing tonns, fuck the bittrex fee to get listed is 3k USD, let that sink in

The cryptopia fee was $3000.

The bittrex fee is $10,000

This coin is no scam the dev have done everything in their power to promote the coin's development and use in addition to burning shit loads of the coins to meet the strict requirements of the exchanges.

To the moon! (forgot the pic)

tfw you lost your wallet with 500 chancoins because you thought it was a meme

>Volume $3,000
Wow, it's nothing.

Where to DL a wallet?

I say this as the official windows wallet .rar file is corrupt and doesn't open.

YOU are corrupt

They have already earned far more than $ 10,000 with the scam they created.

Scam

Devs doing actual work and making a good coin that people are happy to pay real Bitcoin for.

Pick one and stay salty you are not getting the gains they and all the early adopters are getting

I wanted to trade, but my wallet is taking ages (3 hours already) to synchronize. Also waiting for transaction confirmations since an hour. Is this normal? Is anyone still mining?

Someone airdrop me pls ! Thx!

CHxdNqe5kqzXkBMLEaABd9F8tBhqPjr11T

i have 0 4chn coin :(

>please FOMO over my meme shitcoin everyone!

>that roadmap

Fucking lel

This. It'll payout for one or two people, that's it.
Scamcoin with no future.

Where can I buy this? Can it be mined?

S H I T M A R K E T I N G

>show me a coin that isn't premined
magacoin

Can I have some 4chans?

CbndzWNe7r5GztUUgXb39pSYuXmTWNTVLL

Will shill and make OC if I get a few

Post our team picture

30% of the coin was pre-mined tho...

how many times is going to be said? devs burned a good chunk of the premine.

make OC and shill first, post your Chancoin address as the subject line, and some might tip, if they like it. Chancoin usually tips one another for good OC.

only thing you are going to be riding is jamal's dick, when you are broke and living in the streets.

Did they ever add the tipping app?

right now you can tip here on Veeky Forums once you install the add-on. they are planning to extend the tipping system to other chans and pages and if i remember correctly they are looking in a way to sign images so people can tip you even if someone else post the pic

That was created on the third day.
Meanwhile reddcoin fags have been waiting 3 years