"African-American"

Does anyone find the term African American cringey, to describe a uniquely American ethnic group with both African and European roots.

Quality thread

Yes only boomers use the term. Everyone else just says blacks. Anything else to add before this thread gets 404d?

Bump

White people love this term for some odd reason?

Got tired of spamming Hitler's penis and pics of yourself, tranny?

younger whites don't, they just say black. African american is something I only hear older people say.

That's why I prefer the term "Basketball-American."

How is this controversial?

I remember the /pol/ thread when that meme started a few years back. A guy had his car stolen the night before and said it was probably basketball-Americans.

Good days. Funny as fuck.

Just call them negros like everyone else does.

It's not but it is an off-topic thread that has been spammed lately for no purpose.

Negro isn't specific, and is rarely used.

The distinction is needed.

African-Americans are niggers.
African people are black people, from which some are upstanding, some qt, some niggers.

Why not just call them Americans?

Because they aren't true Americans, this country wasn't created with them in mind. This is why we name them this, to show that they can never truly be American, only African-American

Edgy. How'd finals go for you.

God damn it, if african chicks had actual hair they'd be the perfect women.

They were here much longer than the average white American and are literal descendants of the founding fathers, it gets no more American than that no matter what European-Americans think.

Why not just call em Frican? Like Frican Americans.

This was the corniest thing I've laughed at all day.

I never liked the term African-American because it makes me feel like I'm the outsider. Why do I have to be African-American while Susan who brags about being mixed with 37 different nationalities gets to be just American?

Because your people allows them to.

Elaborate

Fuck off

Bump

Only time is use the term "African American" is when i want to refer speciffically to blacks from the US

Why don't you refer to whites from America as European-American?

No reason to do that. The burgers have already chosen to identify themselves by picking a colour. Call them by their colours.

The one with the nice tits is married, fuck

White people have horrible taste.

I call whites - pink or beiges, meditarraneans -
olives, blacks - maroons, latinos and indians (both kinds) - browns, middleasterners are sand, and asians are yellow.

>White guy pretends he has any decent insight on African-Americans worth a shit.

My argument is that the term is a psyop on a massive scale.