You better listen faggots because I will post this only once

Majority of you probably did not hear about this coin or dropped it because the logo and the name sucks ball, however it’s one of the most solid and undervalued alt coin and project on the market right now.

Some of you have probably heard about Golem, aka the blockchain which want to create decentralized computing power service, well forget about it because iExec will blow them out of the water.

So what is iEx.ec ?
>iEx.ec aims at providing distributed applications running on the blockchaina scalable, secure and easy access to the services, the data-sets and the computing resources they need. This technology relies on the Ethereum smart contracts and allows building a virtual Cloud infrastructure that provides high-performance computing services on demand.
youtube.com/watch?v=07ojusto6s4

iEx.ec is backed by a french-chinese company based in France (which is a BIG asset because it connects the western and asian markets, the chinese co-founder is a professor at Beijing Academy of Science and apparently has a good network of miners and developers in chinkland).

Other urls found in this thread:

indico.cern.ch/event/272793/contributions/1612805/attachments/490418/677934/CERN-GDB.pdf).
medium.com/@graycoding/lessons-learned-from-making-a-chess-game-for-ethereum-6917c01178b6
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

About the team:
Most of you being dumb amerisharts and kids I will have to explain a bit of background about it.
France has a « club » of elite universities that you could compare to the Ivy League, even if that their budget is nowhere near close to what the big american colleges their selection is incredibly harsh. But despite this weakness France has without a doubt the best mathematics and formation in the world and a top 5 computer science one, the Ecole Normale Superior and Paris Sud university are factories producing Field medalists (the Nobel prize of Mathematics) on regular basis, the guys who come out of these institutions while not all being as godlike as Cedric Villani are solid peak autists in their domains and internationnally respected

So why does it matter ? Well, Gilles Fedak the CEO and Oleg Lodygensky the CTO are two doctorate and researchers in those universities,
The first one created some of the algorithms used in parallel and distributed computing
Thhe second one created Xtremweb-HEP 10 years ago, it’s a desktop grid computing software, basically it’s one of the softwares used by the CERN to study datas of the Large Hadron Collider by using network of computers to provide process power, basically what they want to do but for all types of Dapps by including the blockchain in order to eliminate the third party (indico.cern.ch/event/272793/contributions/1612805/attachments/490418/677934/CERN-GDB.pdf).

This coin has never seen a green candle

On the opposite side you have the Golem team which which probably not terribly are still a bunch of drunk sunday racers and their modified cars trying to compete with a Formula1 team in this contest..

For now Iexec it’s still dirt cheap, I didn’t really plan to share it since I wanted time to accumulate but the autism of iExec team is visibly an obstacle to their success and I fear that if some of us don’t shill their shit they will stay in their autism and manage to miss their window.

From now on it’s just a matter of time before some whale come, grasps the potential and begin to pump it, the coin is around 7 times less valued than Golem despite the fact that the people behind are vastly more brilliant and experienced than those poles.
The only thing the coin really needs to moon is exposure right now.

I hate the stupid fonts they use, not buying

I like them as a company, but I'm not sold on the Dapp thing working at all. It will be too slow. Care to change my mind?

my face when people argue fundamentals of coins when not 1 delivered even though they had years
the only thing these things run on is promises and hype
sad to watch idiots constantly talk about researching the fundamentals, give me my time back for each time i have to read that comment

DAMN OP THAT SOUNDS SOLID! BUT LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT MY NEW COIN THATS EVEN BETTER AND MORE SOLID! ITS A COIN THAT PROCESSES ALL OF THE DATA IN AMERICA AT THE SAME TIME! PLUS I KNOW AN ASIAN GUY WITH CONNECTIONS IN ASIA AND THEY HAVE TONS OF DATA THAT THEY NEED PROCESSED TOO! IT WILL RUN ON ETHEREUM AND ITS SERIOUSLY THE MOST UNDERVALUED THING TO EVER EXIST AND AS SOON AS ITS FINISHED ITS GOING TO BE WORTH DOUBLE THE AMOUNT OF MONEY THAT EVEN EXISTS. IF YOU DONT BUY MY COIN YOU ARE A RETARD!!!

>I like them as a company, but I'm not sold on the Dapp thing working at all. It will be too slow. Care to change my mind?

You had an interesting post about this when a guy tried to program a chess game on ethereum:
medium.com/@graycoding/lessons-learned-from-making-a-chess-game-for-ethereum-6917c01178b6

The entire purpose of RLC is making the processing off chain from ethereum, only role of ethereum is checking that the contract is respected, why do you think it would be too slow ?

So, why this and not elastic ?

I love the idea, but it's running on ETH. I have firm suspicion that ETH will not make it. If it was running on BTC or LTC, it would seem safer.

Hey bro, could you tell me about Elastic?

this fucking faggot every day

yesterday was passive shilling and when people shat on the name and logo, he's switched to desperation

fucking pathetic user. just pathetic. couple lonely neets won't lighten your bag at all.

Have you ever stopped to put down the autism and realize some people just want to be your friend and make you rich?

you belong in an oven, kike.

>/pol/ level degeneracy

This has to stop user.

What do you think of the new logo OP? I think it looks quite appealing, the name still bothers me.

>RLC

i'm preheating the oven now. it'll be over soon. shhh. shhhh.

Buy some RLC goy, it's (((cheap))).

This is just as shitty as STORJ, It will never work because the cost of electricity is more for most people than they can make from renting their computing power.

This x3

Top kek

I wasn't even there yesterday.

wow, crazy seeing this thread. i was just thinking about having buying some iexec but then i remembered i enjoy diarrhea more. diarrhea has no fees too. brb

latency

>It will never work because the cost of electricity is more for most people than they can make from renting their computing power.

You realize that's what people said about Bitcoin in 2011 right ? Also electricity price isn't the same everywhere, for some countries/setups it will, for others it won't.

There is no info anywhere on the elastic team outside or 4 nicknames , the whole thing looks amateur

>this isn't just any dogshit ICO user, this is Blockchain dogshit. It does what normal dogshit does but oh so much better because it's running the latest Blockchain technology!!

I agree that's the main risk because if Vitaliks fucks up it would fuck them badly but actually there isn't much alternative, both Stratis and ANS/NEO don't seem to be on the radars of the most devs and chances are that the ecosystem will be built around Ethereum.

i own a lot of RLC (like A LOT) and imo this is one of the coin with the most potential .. Just look about the core team, there is now way they wont be able to deliver product, not like golem that stuggled to deliver an alpha ..

thx for shilling my bags

ANS/NEO is going to obliterate them