WAT HAPPEN

you've been chink'd

enjoy the bags

listen up.
first of all, I don't have any fucking bags. I bought my ANS around $3.50
SECOND, I have had just about enough of everyone having zero fucking patience when it comes to this coin. always attacking it. belittling its great developers like Da Hongfei. you all need to step back for a second and realize that this is the beginning of the chinese ethereum.
there's gonna be bumps in the road.
but most importantly, shut the fuck up. everything is going to be fine. we are going to win in the end. you piece of shit faggots. just you wait. vengeance will be sweet.

WHY U SAY DAT???

i barely have enough patience to click the hide thread button on all these stupid fuckin ants threads on Veeky Forums

kill yourself

This, but with less anger. Got my ants between $3.50 - $5. I'm holding and cruising.

>Da Hongfei

more like da fay gay amirite xdd

WHY DER TREE LIGHT BLUE ID WHAT MEAN

they won't listen, i have enough ants to retire

Why didn't you sell at 329k? It was obvious that 330k wall wasn't going to be breached.

kek. ive been riding the wave the past couple days. its pretty predictable. buy around 7.75-8.15 sell at 9.10 repeat.

Lol, I see what you've done there

haha

>788
>haha
WAT MEAN THIS???

seriously this f tarts want the coin to go to 20 or 50.00 over night it takes time but shhh lets have the last laugh

the rebrand pump started Friday. went sideways and corrected. I don't see what is confusing.

See you 2-4 days before the next "big announcement"

I sold around $8.50, do you think there will be a dip tomorrow after the rebrand? I want to buy back in and I'm hoping it'll drop down to 7.50

the rebrand is not what's gonna pump this coin to the moon.

I believe it wasn't that difficult to see what happened this weekend play the way it did.

Still fully believe in long term hold for this though. Be ready when it does shoot. Just be patient. Months-year time

In fiat for now, hoping I can wait until biz is covered in pink wojaks again

shit i am about to buy 10 coins bros should i wait? or just go for it right now??

it looks like its dipping just a bit might wait to buy my 10 coins until early AM see if it dips a bit more

Bought around 5.50 now this coin is hovering at 8.50.

Seems to me like the floor keeps getting raised little by little.

You are better of holding and waiting or you will have less ANS then before if you fucking are with the dips and peaks.

>great developers like Da Hongfei
Oh dear, you no realize he isn't a dev right? I can't believe how delusional you are, despite every point I made in a thread yesterday you still blindly support NEO. Stop trading with your emotions man.

buy like mountain, sell like floor

wait, you can do smart contracts on ants?!

Link to points in thread?

I've mined enough sigt that even if ANS loses 50% value I'm still up in profit over last 4 days. No longer concerned with immediate gains.