Roll trips and you will receive 153 Chancoin

Roll trips and you will receive 153 Chancoin.

>discord.gg/NjE7ab

Other urls found in this thread:

coinmarketcap.com
discord.gg/NjE7ab
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

unlimited rerolls?
or just one roll per ID

Rollerino

Roll!

RR

CbA4CvMXQngQpxMHrMrRRMZLbEFrpi6GeX

Trips for me I guess

444 GET

Unlimited, brother.

CTgjxyroGNykaZkuAcyzMmfPjpERVqVPyY

CTgjxyroGNykaZkuAcyzMmfPjpERVqVPyY plz

Hey, when you make posts, write your name as your Chancoin address. This way Chancoin community can tip you for your good advice, funny meme or anything else. Look at my name as for an example.

Cmon trips, daddy needs a new pair of lambos

badmeme

Daily reminder that Chancoin is a pre-mined shitcoin. The dev controlls 6,000,000 of the 6,100,000 coins in circulation. It is literally a cookie-cutter Scrypt coin and there's nothing redeeming about it.

The devs pay all of these fools to shill it in Chancoin because they're worth $0.00 and it's cheaper to bait idiots than pay pajeet.

If I roll dubs can I receive 15.3 chancoins?

Wrong, it is worth 0,04$. It is going to hit 1.00$ right in front of your eyes.

If you roll dubs in your next try, I will send you 23.004 Chancoins.

This guys right though.

All these threads are are discord bitches (((begging))) for (((their))) scam coin.

This is not the coin Veeky Forums deserves, utter disgrace to your fellow Veeky Forumsnessmen.

Nope. The order book is going to hit a couple BTC and the dev is going to dump a bunch of coins into it and liquidate a bunch of idiots.

Stop choking on this coin's dick and pursue meaningful endeavors. Scamming /pol/ out of their hard earned shekels by selling them a meme coin isn't something to be proud of.

Here I go

Hell yeah

Thats where your wrong friendo. 4CHN can be an actual monetization platform for Veeky Forums as a whole

Also, that's alot of cgan

Isn't it obvious that they need to get some Bitcoin? Did you know that Chancoin is aiming to be on Bittrex next? It costs $10,000 to get listed there.

Ayy lmao. You deserve them.

A couple of mistakes were made. Have you joined the main Chancoin Discord yet? You can receive up to 5000 if you simply follow the latest news and know how to get them. The devs pre-mined okay, but they give out to the biz community, a lot. There are literally 20+ people from Veeky Forums who have earned up to 10,000 + Chancoin by creating dank memes.

Off by one

>Nothing to say regarding the 99% premine
>But it's going to $1

This is the power of greed and delusion guys.

Beware.

benis

That's false, its not 99% and seriously there were coin burns and airdrops

Lolnope

sent.

okay faggot Ill bite, so you're on (((our side))) how do you expect to make this moon to the outsiders who spew at the 99% premine.

Preach brotha. Chancoin ftw

The 99% premine is bullisht, it is, but not that heavy. And it has a really good community behind it

Even if it is premined to some percentage, lets look at top 7 coins in the market which are also premined.

1. Ripple
2. NEM
3. IOTA
4. Stratis
5. EOS
6. BitShares
7. AntShares

Wow, this is in the top 13 coin list already, You can look further into it yourself. coinmarketcap.com

Trips for Old user

Hey thanks man

Fuggggggcommon sheit trips $!!!!!

Noooooooo!!!!! Offbyone!!

Waves, Qtum, Status, Gnosis, Golem, Augur, Lisk is also premined, the list goes on and on.

Lol WINRAR (i tried too damn hard for this shit)

nuuu

Thank god Veeky Forums is a slower board. Id be fucked on /b/

sent. Why don't you join the 4CHN Today's News Discord, we need more lucky people like you. discord.gg/NjE7ab

roll

Every one of those coins brings new IP to the crypto space. You're fucking retarded for comparing Chancoin to Gnosis, Golem, Augur, XRP, Stratis, etc....

Are you really that dellusional? I started mining Chancoin on day 1 on multiple rigs and QUICKLY realized it was a fucking scam.

Don't change. That's fine. Stick by your guns. Remember reading this. Shit, screenshot this and rub it in my face if I'm wrong. I'm not wrong, but screenshot this to read in 3-6 months when you're crying into your tendies about missed opportunities while screaming at your mom for more sauce.

Help us turn it into a ligit coin then. Its a great idea, our beautiful chan needs a coin

It is only 3 days. Most coins take years to become accepted. Chancoin has been out there for 3 weeks, is on 4 exchanges and has reached a near 1,000,000 marketcap a few days ago, for a brief moment.

You will eventually soften up and accept Chancoin, screen-cap this.

This guy right here

>There are literally 20+ people from Veeky Forums who have earned up to 10,000 + Chancoin by creating dank memes.

The dev is literally paying you NOTHING to create content for him.

The only reason these coins even have a price on cryptopia is that the dev keeps buying / selling to himself.

If you want to see what a true coin launch looks like, with organic community support and fair launch / no premine look at SIGT. 1000 SAT on day one, 38 BTC of volume, and a 7 BTC order book.

Compare that to 4CHN: 0.84768353 BTC in volume and an order book of 1 BTC. 4CHN may be "selling" for 1650 SAT, but nobody's buying. It's a joke.

TRIPS INCOMING. 52 posts away. Are you ready to get sum?

Fuq yeah lets do this again

I'm never going to accept this shit because it's a forced meme. It's the fucking Millhouse of crypto. I would rather dump my entire stack into Soul Coin than buy one 4CHN turd.

No thanks. Chancoin is a way of life, it is never too late to join.

I dont see SIGT on coinmarketcap.com

Alright man... your loss.

We both now you are lying.

>reeee reeee reeeee
nocoiners being but hurt
>mfw I've made over $100 in tips from Veeky Forums alone

Lesss gooo

I AM COMPLETE!! !!!
fuuuu..UUUUUCCCKKKK
YES YOU ARE FUCKED SHIT OUT OF LUCK! NOW I'M COMPLETE AND MY COCK YOU WILL SUCK! THIS WORLD WILL BE MINE AND YOU'RE FIRST IN LINE! YOU BROUGHT ME THE PICK AND NOW YOU SHALL BOTH DIE!

All hail the dark one!!!!

If I get trips, I will give 50 Chancoin to the 5th poster after me.

Hsjsjw

NOOOOOOOOO Satan come back :(

Bls bls bls

Next trips in 100 posts. They should come around in 10 minutes.

Not with that additude. Bump this thread to the heavens

Write your Chancoin address in the name field like you can see for me. Then you can contribute to Veeky Forums and Chancoiners will tip you for good advice, epic meme or a good thread in general. Do you feel me?

Crap.. 3% battery... i dont know if I can make it to heaven trips

Yeah... im gonna call it. Have fun getting to heaven everyone :)

Join for Free Chancoin Air-Drops, Meme and general convo on crypto-currency.
>
>
>
>
>discord.gg/NjE7ab

fuck off

Why do you come to Chancoin thread and post 'fuck off'?

stop shilling your channel

uh oh....

So, you are from the Chancoin Headquarters. Why do you dislike a Veeky Forums Today's News channel which offers: latest news on Chancoin, Air-Drops, updates on Veeky Forums threads for free Chancoins, helps people to get start to mine, to buy. It also helps people understand how to effectively trade coins for profit, and sometimes we have massive keks on the channel. This channel has forwarded at least 20 people to the Chancoin Headquarters. Through this channel I single-handedly have tipped 100 people. Why do I feel a massive dis from you?

?
why can't you just airdrop in the normal discord then?

There are people already doing that, and I have noted they always happen at the time I am asleep. You are missing out the second side of the people.

Trips

Trips now?

Maybe now?

xDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

Check these trips

That was a test run, watch this

>always happens when im asleep
WHY don't you drop when awake when nobody else is dropping then? Makes perfect sense to my, why drop 2 times in the same time frame when you can have drops like 12hrs apart so no Europans are missing out on an ozzi or Merican timed drop

Trippps

rolling

Hmm, maybe I could, but I am fucking banned.

OHHHH BOY!!!

Tried mining Chancoin today but don't think it worked. Going to try again later.

roll

Kek.
Tipped.

reroll

Thank you, nice meme

What's this?

This is Chancoin. discord.gg/NjE7ab

Hoping to get trips so I can be rich enough to buy a $20 game from Steam kek.