TIME TO BUY BUY BUY

CIVIC sell wall going down fast. Major volume movement, get it before it's too late.

Literally was a 80 btc wall less than 30 min ago, now only 25

WERE ALL SHOPPING AT HONDA TONIGHT BOYS

op thanks I LOVE YOU

10.000 sats in an hour, screencap this

woah great call op

In a sea of red we have green.

Todaloo to the moon!

fuck off we're full.

It will be OMG all over again. hodling to the moon

nobody should be buying anything you brainlets, bitcoin is about to crash and bring everything down with it

Why is this piece of shit coin even mooning? This looks like FOMO 101

stay poor faggots

Recent ICOs seem to be mooning in general. I suspect it's the chinks pumping and dumping again. I'll check

wtf why is it still climbing, fuck this, I don't want to miss this rocket ship.

you're still in time for the moon mission

There's no sizable walls until 7800...

fuck i'm getting a hard on from those green candles

Seriously, how high is this gonna go? I thought I was getting in late at 7550 but it looks like this party has just begun.

I CAN FINALLY RECOUP MY LOSSES!!!
I could kiss you user. I'm sorry I doubted you.

we're all gonna make it bro

So glad I dumped this literaly pajeetcoin at ATH.

Why are you pumping this shitcoin?

realized it could be a good buy... bought at 76k sold at 73 scared I missed the pump.

I dunno I think the whale is attempting to build volume. There's another 28 btc sell wall around 7990 and he realizes that it will take a little while to get to that. Another user said it would be similar to OMG and it does look like a similar pump so far...especially since the volume is rising. I'll ride it out whatever...they're all shitcoins to me anyway.

>OMG and CVC get listed on bittrex on the same day
>know from past observations that new listings usually get pumped hard and often almost immediately
>randomly pick one of those shitcoins to buy
>now my CVC bags are 25% down
>meanwhile OMG is 150% up

OMG got listed on the chink exchange and was the primary driver for the pump that happened to it.

I did exactly the same thing bruv

How high do you think it could go?

basing current investments off of past observations,
Here I am placing 60% of my btc into OMG at 22k sats because I read the whitepaper

stay poor

until the sell wall disappears- no higher than 7990...but I would imagine that once the volume is up enough that the sell wall will disappear. I believe that the whale has a sizeable portion in this coin and in order to maximize profits you would want the volume and price to go up steady...don't expect a pump and dump in a few hours...might be a day or more before he realizes his price and I imagine he would want to sustain it for awhile to offload the coin. Just a guess though...he could dump right now and we'd all be up shit creek. But this is what I would do in his place. Peak price during this would probably be 8500-9000 sats. That's where alot of bagholders entered on this coin.

Shoulda stuck it out man.