coinmarketcap.com/currencies/bitcoin-cash/
news.bitcoin.com/viabtc-launching-bitcoin-cash-token-mining-pool-bitcoin-abc/
bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2039904.0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

So, I get new coins for free? Fuckin A

coinmarketcap.com/currencies/bitcoin-cash/

news.bitcoin.com/viabtc-launching-bitcoin-cash-token-mining-pool-bitcoin-abc/

bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2039904.0

Not to mention bitcoin unlimited hard fork coming in November. Bitcoin is going to beventually very cheap

So, the price is going to drop and stay there?

So do I sell, or put my BTC into alt coins?

So one of these is going to end up being worthless while the other one inherits most of Bitcoin's current value, right?

SELL SELL SELL
so I can buy the dip

hint: The one we're all using now and which will get segwit will retain all of bitcoin's value.

Bitcoin cash or any other hard fork will be burned into the ground.

That's what happens literally every single time.

Implying I own Bitcoin

Sounds like Litecoin

I figured as much. I cancelled my btc buy just in case things get FUDdy.

I don't pity anyone who falls for BCC

You have to give away something with very real value to someone for the promise of something with no current value that doesn't actually exist yet and can't be traded, and you know they're just gonna sell the BTC they get from this and tank the price the same exact way the Jews dumped their eth reserves and made millions

Yeah, you and the entire market. Here we go, lads.

who cares, normies only know the name "Bitcoin".

BCC is going to be just another Ethereum Classic.

BCC will be a shitcoin once everyone just sells it for more BTC

It's like people are fucking dumb.
All Bitcois are worth $100.
Fork happens.
Bitcoin A is worth $70
Bitcoin B is worth $30

There is no where else for the value to come from but bitcoin. So yes, bitcoin will be cheaper. There is no need money coming in like March/April/May of 2017. Be fucking careful anons.

Plain wrong.

Sell your Segshit and Bitcoin Cash, buy Moonero

Dont say I didnt warn you.

Exactly. In reality, it will be like
Bitcoin A is worth $60
Bitcoin B is worth $10

I'm banking on his idea. If even a small fraction of people using bitcoin switch out for BCC it'll weaken BTC's value, at least in the short term. FOMO could cause people to try and capitalize on the new coin on the off chance it takes off. I think the only winning move is to cash out and buy back in later, because the only thing I can predict with any certainty is that bitcoin won't be going up in value in response to this.

How is new money created for the second coin? It either has to pull off of the old bitcoin, pull off of alts, or new money must come in. New money isn't coming in like before. People like their alts right now because of the possible chain split. So, the only option is for the new coins value to come from bitcoin value. Very simple actually to understand. Stop shilling and think for a second.

Is Bittrex going to no-lube me if i leave my btc there?

more chink coins? no thank you. i have no doubt the braindead chinese drones will fall for this en masse though.

>leaving your shit in exchanges
shig

If you want to be fucked over get in to bcc. Don't leave the golden goose just because it's a little slow. Bitcoin is being upgraded and you want to leave it? Fuck bcc and it's creator

So we all agree to dump BCC immediately and keep BTC?

The alternative is to be this guy:
"Oh so you have Bitcoin?"
"WELL ACKSHUALLY ITS BRITCLOIN CAASH"

What's even the point of this shit?
Anything with "coin" or "cash" in title sounds like fucking garbage and honestly this looks worse than fucking Litecoin.
Nobody will give two shits about this copy-paste shitcoin. BTC will remain king.

Should I cancel my buy order?

Was also considering shorting what I've already got, but worried about a moon mission when I'm not onboard

It's funny how all these morons rant on about how they don't want Bitcoin changed and hate segwit yet all these forks still change the code like adding bigger blocks, you can't have it both ways.

Ah yes, the one coin that barely moved during the april/may gold rush. Genius investment.

never change Veeky Forums

>Anything with "coin" or "cash" in title sounds like fucking garbage

Yes, like Bitcoin. Anyone that thinks bitcoin will become widely adopted is retarded. Having "coin" or "cash" in the name makes it sound like some scammy in game currency - and desu it might as well be.

Ethereum/Ripple/Dash/Monero all stand a much better chance. Bitcoin is only the size it is now because it was the first. It'll be dead in 3 years.

I agree with this. If you look at new tech, the first one usually is able to build up a network effect, but almost invariably something comes along that does it better and overtakes the original. Why is Bitcoin any different?

Because Bitcoin is being changed and iterated on with successful tech from other coins.

That would be litecoin, which despite all the april/may hype and bull market managed to surpass its all-time high by a whopping.....9%.

dear god spare us

Litecoin went from $3 to $50
And what about Monero... $30 to $40 or some equally abysmal performance.

Monero is objectively the worst coin to invest in. Honest to god you'd make more money buying tether than that trash.