Is it just me or does anyone else feel like a major crash is coming soon?

is it just me or does anyone else feel like a major crash is coming soon?

Welp time to buy.

newfags like you don't realize that this is the calm before it explodes upwards, not down.

>major crash
it's probably an elephant stampede, pajeet. pull up your pantaloons and get off the street.

I welcome movement in either direction user
That's how I make money

theres no indication of this frogposting newfaggot

a crash would be great though, I can go all in again

everyone's gonna sell their shitcoins before aug1 so those prices will drop
I can't decide if I should join them and try to make some money off shitcoin cash or just buy up even more alts
concerns over shitcoin cash will probably cause some short term btc selloffs, too

It's not a crash. It's an entire market overhaul. Yes, it's about to get really, really ugly but it will pass and money will be made again one day.

And yet is another reason that Gen Y continues to buy avocado-toast instead of investments.

Yes, it'll all crash.

>muh 2 week long 85% "dead cat bounce"

We are still during a crash as you can see, we are still below the global market of crypto.

we are still below the ATH*

These people will literally never listen when you tell them it's not a bubble and that it actually has already crashed and is now recovering. They will just scream that everything is too expensive at you. Trust me, no coiners never fucking learn to buy the dips because they always think in their heads it has to go lower.

Gen y won't know what hit them

but it will go lower

>It's not a crash. It's an entire market overhaul. Yes, it's about to get really, really ugly

lmao. This fudding is hilarious.

It's time to buy. Bull run is coming.

Yes. Shit gonna crash hard as soon as BCC splits off.

I hate Bitcoin's pennants.

wow you guys seem to have so many crystal balls.

You fucks don't know anything including me so stop speculating.

>below the ATH
>crash

kill yourself, chink

My wife boyfriend works in the federal reserve and he just told me that they are going to ban crypto by the end of this month.

SELL SELL SELL

>My wife's boyfriend