"Hi, I'm here for the job interview"

>"Hi, I'm here for the job interview"

Literally nothing wrong with this. Tattooed and pierced people deserve employment just like the rest of us.

I bet this man has a beautiful mind. If not, no doubt he is a hard laborer.

so when is it gonna be okay to shoot these sorts of people on sight?

0.5/10

the haircut is shouting give me a job

Never because murder is illegal you dolt.

If you lived on a farm and you found this man on your property you could shoot him and claim you thought it wild animal.

how is that nose not infected?

"Sir, I'm not sure if Nasal inhaler tester is the right job for you... Maybe consider welding"

> Great, you're fired. Get out.

If my store needed attention, I'd hire it right away.

Not even a job could help you after you've fucked up this bad.

>t. person in op's pic

Yeah, morons. Too bad this guy can still do a better job than even the most advanced fucking robots. Webm fucking related

Someone give me ONE reason why someone with tattoos or piercings shouldn't be allowed to work anywhere he pleases.

I don't think it will ever be legal, per se, but when his ilk have destroyed society to the point where lawlessness reigns then we can clean up this mess. I hope the left never realizes that police officers are the people protecting them from us.

Because I don't like his attention-seeking faggot face.

I can legally punch my robot if it fucks up. Change the laws a bit so I can slap him around and I'd hire this gamma-tier cock gargler

you cheered me up, thanks

>people making personal choices with their bodies
>attention-seeking faggot face
Like, why don't you just close your eyes?

He'd make a good crash test dummy

oh great! your holes- i mean- your'e perfect. Just take a seat for me over there please.

I hope you dont mind, 6 other guys are going to join us to help me out with this interview.

Dont be worried, this is normal procedure for someone of your... demeanour...

>grab him and hold him down
>padlocks through every hole
>hold keys hostage and pay him in keys instead of money
>never let him know that none of the keys match any of the padlocks hooked to his face

Kek, clever actually.

This video is from a DARPA challenge where the robot had to be completely autonomous - no external processing, no external sensors, no external power. That's also either not a recent video or not the winning robot because I know that we've had all 8 tasks completed. The job that these robots are built for is functioning in environments where humans would die. Any way I look at it you are a retard.

>Any way I look at it you are a retard.
>but look at me I watch retarded robot challenge videos on the internet
You sound leddit as fuck buddy

I've worked with some freaks that looked like that. Not as bad but close enough. One guy shotgunned a case of beer on his break and cursed out his manager, fired.

The next guy was actually a good employee, but he got busted running a meth lab out of his basement. Fired.

The third guy was also a good employee. Actually well liked. He went got arrested for almost killing his wife and kids (Fucked up the kids horribly. bit one of their ears off and tried to gouge out their throats).

Point is, two out of the three showed up on time all of the time, and worked competently, but still, the stereotype of making poor life choices proved true, and they ended up as lost investments to the company. It takes a lot of money to train and provide benefits to someone that ends up going to jail on a felony charge. To be fair, we've had a fair bit of employees that were shit/got arrested that weren't body modded out, but of the extremely body modded people we have hired, the turnover rate is 100%.

Don't bother, dude. The people on this site think that you become trailer trash the minute a needle touches your skin.

the fuck you work at

>tfw he nails the job interview as a tattoo/piercing artist
>tfw he loves his job and gets to play music and sell drugs on the side
>tfw he opens his own tattoo/piercing shop after a couple years of traveling and being able to work at any shop and name his price because he has an actual skill
>tfw he gets all the preppy girls AND punk rocker girls and only competes with niggers for your girlfriend

Such a shitty life desu

You forgot to check my trips, you ill-informed nigger.

I checked and neglected them on purpose scrub.

I work for target. The stores are highly corporate, believe it or not. There's people that make six figures and people that make diddly dick all in one building. The dichotomy is actually pretty hilarious. There are corporate offices in the store, and they have a key card pad and a separate locked entrance door so the big shots don't have to even see the lower ranking scrubs ever. They're in charge of the district and beyond. Then in the store your have the store manager, under him, execs, under them, managers, and then regular employees. Anything below exec is shit tier. Any college degree and no experience will get you exec tier, which pays decently actually, but everybody below that makes shit, and is ultimately disposable. They try not to dispose of managers, and even reliable regular employees, but regular employees are the most disposable of the two, and that's where you see the highest turnover, especially among truck unloaders. Might as well be a temp job for most truck unloaders. Costs the least to train them, they don't qualify for benefits usually unless they're good enough for full time, and eventually they'll fuck up. Pretty much every felon we hire is a truck unloader.

How does he blow his nose?

Then he wakes up at 40, bald and alone with HIV

He doesn't have to, since there's not much to get congested. Here's the million dollar question. How does this guy manage to eat and drink and not drool everywhere?

Lol sometimes people are different from u, get over it u little faggot

Nice trips

Figures. Degenerate on the outside. Degenerate on the inside.

Terrible for teeth as his saliva dries out too quickly and doesnt fight cavity inducing bacteria

>"Okay, you're hired!"

Why in the fuck do they do this?

To project the illusion that they are somehow special. Bad news is that they just look like ugly retards

So we talking for the freak show tent or running the carny rides?

>Someone give me ONE reason why someone with tattoos or piercings shouldn't be allowed to work anywhere he pleases.

Because he's not qualified for the position; he's not a good fit with the corporate culture; there's a half-dozen applicants with more experience who also want the position; those holes in his face rule him out of any food service occupations, or those requiring clean room protocols, or any that require respiratory protection, or working around high voltage.

Dude is qualified to be a doorstop or a paperweight. That's about it.

>truck unloader.

Don't you mean flow team member?

I'l get over it when they are dead

Is he tuned to play inspirational music when he stands in a light breeze?

>we can clean up this mess
Get a load of this LARPing faggot.

>protecting them from us
Jesus, are you 16 and do you only wear black?

Logistics Field Technician

You're hired!! How does Chief Face Tattoo Officer sound? $160k salary to start?

>Mutilates your body to look like a freak
>Surprised that people treat you as a freak and don't want to hire you
Typical millennial behavior, never taking responsibility for their acts.

Stop being such a faggot.

>#NotAllTattoos

>pay money to have a physical representation of your poor decision making skills permanently visible to everyone
why don't people respect me??

and in a gale he plays Linkin Park

Unless there is an opening in the Coney Island Freak Show that guy is pretty much unemployable

look like a freak get treated like a freak

don't kid yourself this guy wants to be an unemployable outcast

>"Hi, I'm here for the job interview"
Haven't seen one of these in awhile, thanks OP. Veeky Forums really went to shit these last few months.

Well said

his outward appearance is a reflection of his diseased degenerate mind

Nobody *deserves* employment.

You earn it. And having body mods on this extreme level is a distraction for the majority of cultures and businesses, where a certain level of conformity is necessary.

laughed hard

Completely agree it's a reflection of shitty conscious choices. Someone who tried to laser it off and close up his gauges? Sure I'd hire him but I wouldn't hire swiss cheese face in his current form. Probably will just end up working in a body mod shop anyways so he has his own things if he really embodies this lifestyle enough to scar his face forever

because there's a dozen not-retarded looking people also applying

Hired.

Well you're ugly as fuck but after all meritocracy is the best hiring method so show me your skills

I hate this new tattoo trend with a passion, thank God it seems to be almost over... Fuck off with your ugly-ass, unoriginal full sleeve

humans are naturally shocked when they see another human maimed. where it is a missing limb, severe burns, missing eye, humans always were and always will be shocked. it is a natural healthy instinct.

i dont see anything different with a person who modifies his face this bad. it resembles a face that was holed by bullet shots. same with trannies also. you have every right to do whatever the fuck you want, but you dont have a right to force people to look at you and interact with you.

>murder is illegal
Only against those considered humans.

>Someone give me ONE reason why someone with tattoos or piercings shouldn't be allowed to work anywhere he pleases.
Because he is mentally ill.

>Hi, I'm here for the job interview

Youre hired.

Here's your $148,800 starting.

Back to to your containment board /pol/ trsh.

He is allowed. Businesses are also allowed to choose who they hire (at least in theory)

this one's not that bad

I'd pick trailer trash over progressives, actually, and progressive millenials are the ones getting tattoos.

this, they managed to make tattoos actually uncool

Let me get an anchor tattood
hahahahaha, i'm so original hahahah love it

yeah laugh at the robots
when AI will rule the world and have the knowledge of the whole internet they will know what you have said
they will not forget this, the question is if they will forgive

I notice that cleanskins are the ones that are usually way more emotional and aggressive about this subject and are always eager to give their opinion of other people's tattoos. Tattooed people generally don't care that you don't have any, so long as you leave them alone. But if you ask a cleanskin about tats then prepare for a huge lecture about how terrible all tattoos are, ever, and how they never look good on anyone. It's funny how extreme and dedicated they are to hating them but I usually try to avoid the subject IRL.

... and i'm sure you're the CEO of a fortune 500 company

nice bait

indeed, but there's a difference between shooting animals and humans

even though tattoos are fine to have on most of your body now for employment, tattoos are meant to mean something to other people
the ones (especially stupid cunts) who say they got them for sentimental reasons are the absolute worst
if you're covered head to toe in tattoos that mean nothing to anyone you look like an idiot and everyone thinks so