Fucking shit bros, I'm out of the house now I guess. Any tips for being homeless?

Fucking shit bros, I'm out of the house now I guess. Any tips for being homeless?

carry a knife

Steal stuff, it's a win-win for homeless people.

If you don't get caught, hey free stuff.
If you get caught, free accommodation, free food, free dental..

hmmmmmm, slick.
knives cost money. my finances are:
600 checking
1200 in crypto

join army faggot

I doubt they want me, I'm literally missing half of my left leg.

You can buy a decent $10 knife at walmart.

Is it a sound investment? Sounds like a depreciating asset.

Do you consider your life to be of any value?

Swallow your pride, beg a family member to let you sleep in a basement or attic somewhere

Not really, not anymore bro.

you can use the knife to get yourself arrested

Can I sleep over bro? I'm not weird. I don't do drugs and I have no tattoos.

You're going to have a lot of free time. Just make something sharp yourself.

Do you have a job or any skills?

If not the best course I would say is to be homeless in a wealthy area and start attending a church. Don't tell anyone your situation unless they ask, but mention it in conversation if it comes up. That's a good way to get some money/support. If you aren't religious then just fake it. That's my best advice based on my life.

Do you think religitards will send me crypto?

No, but if you present yourself as a decent and humble human being it's the easiest source of hot meals and possibly odds jobs/a place to sleep safely at night.

My mom and I were homeless for three years, and that's how she got us by.

we're not related, I Hope

cute
daddy

maybe 20 years ago i would of said try the church. the church today doesnt really give a shit. its a club house and singles group

What city are you in? Also, just crack a squat. In most states in the USA, once you change the locks on an abandonded building and turn on the utilities in your name, you become a legal resident. The police then can't evict you and you have to be evicted through civil court, which usually takes 3-6 months.

Check out local squatters rights online for your city.

I'm in New Jersey rn.

Just fucking neck yourself you stupid fucking poorfag

:(

What's your bitcoin addy bro? I'll send some shit your way.

hmmmmmmmmmmm.....

19VTghtN1hLwgDn1wNtgbFRtKUEpcg1Pc9

tell them you lost it in afghanistan

Join a gym and sleep in your car if you have one. Find a cheap gym, you should have a planet fitness near you.. $10 a month for showers everyday, workout, and just hangout but don't overstay your welcome. Find out about local churches and food banks, call around they'll tell you what times they have events. Your phone is one of the most important things, keep it safe. Find a place with reliable internet and AC / heat, like a library, if you're clean and act normal no one will ask questions.. this goes for most places.

t. tried to help a homeless guy once but did some research and he's a legit pedophile

discarded pizza boxes are an excellent source of cheese

squat, OP. I been doin it for years. the $ i save on "rent" or "mortgage" goes into crypto.

welcome to a whole new world

I hear starbucks always tosses out food that's still in package so if you are hungry i'd recommend swinging by one of those dumpsters. Just be discreet about it cause if they find your ass diving all the time then they'll probably get the popo on your ass or lock up their dumpster.

bhahahahah ;-; my proud people we have strayed.

>maybe 20 years ago i would of said try the church. the church today doesnt really give a shit. its a club house and singles group

S...singles group? How many prays do I need for a woman like this?

Sent ;)

666 prays, user.

>larping as a loser
shit thread

go to the army

you can get some ETH and bancor with that spare 600 thats just sitting there

Keep your smartphone.
Today there are special apps which tell you when/ where groups like streetcorner work or salvation army are handing out bread and soup.

You can ask around for apps like that in shelters.

If you are still homeless in the fall, consider going to LA area. A lot of good support for homeless people there.

>army

-Housing
-Food
-Money
-Friends
-Goals
-Stay fit
-Learn skills
-Travel

Say you're mooslum and make your way to the burning countries of Europe. They pass out many gibs.

Get a YMCA membership so that you can have a place to hangout, go online, shower and park you car without parking fees.
Sell you furniture and etc. Get all the $ you can for you shit. Yard sale it out. Take $1 for $5 worth of stuff. Liquidate.

Get a water tight storage container for your pictures, sentimental valuables. Place at family home.

Get renters insurance at the house you placed valuables. Usually, 6-15/mo. If anything is stolen out of your car while it is parked renters insurance usually covers it.

If you drink alcohol, stop.
If you smoke cigarettes stop.
If you are on the West Coast, get food stamps to assist you.

Good luck.
t.washomelessFag