Gappers in the OP edition

Gappers in the OP edition

*Cryptoshills, please let us have our safe space*

Robinhood FAQs --
- VISIT THE WEBSITE FIRST DAMMIT!! - www.robinhood.com

> How is it free?
"People" invest your settled funds when you're not using them, just like banks.

> It's been X days, why isn't my account verified yet?
Not being approved in 3 days seems to be the new norm. Nevertheless, call/email their support if you've been waiting more than that.

> When is it coming to my country?
The only "plans" are on an Australian and Chinese beta. Neither of which has gained much traction.

> I hit sell when the stock was X.XX, but it actually sold at a lower price, why?
Robinhood graphs are shit and only show you an average, not true real-time prices. To get Bid/Ask prices and important things like candlestick graphs, you should use a more robust platform.

> Where can I get better charting or bid/ask?
Real brokers, like TDAmeritrade's thinkorswim. Otherwise you should be using tradingview.com, stockcharts.com, finviz.com, or a non-pile-of-shit for your graphing in addition to Robinhood.

-- Links --
Premarket Movers:
nasdaq.com/extended-trading/premarket-mostactive.aspx

Earnings Report Calendar:
biz.yahoo.com/research/earncal/today.html

Biopharma Catalyst Calendar:
biopharmcatalyst.com/

Pump and Dump Advertising:
stocktwits.com

Previous Thread: →

Other urls found in this thread:

finance.yahoo.com/news/pingtan-marine-enterprise-announces-agreement-120000804.html?.tsrc=rss
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Bumpan for a fresh meme

b-but i trade from there!

Watching closely:

IDXG
CAPR
TROV

idxg up 8% in premarket. previous resistance was 1.03. might go for a run today

Slow day today.

markets not open yet u nitwit

I meant itt cock sucker.

tbf I thought you were talking about the market

These threads are usually a little slow until NEET user rolls out of bed because he has nothing else to do and he was up late playing vidya

capcha: storage complex

No, no. I'm here as well.
I just woke up.

Notice how few women trade stocks.

I think that's a classic case of men seeking risky payout and women seeking stability and safety

brace

NMM making a move past few days, looks to be moving today too

they trade what they know for money, sex.

STOP GOING UP AMAZON REEEEEEE

most women are too dumb

If you're ever feeling bad about your losses just take a few minutes to laugh at all the VIX "investors". They're especially hilarious on stocktwats.

Is this that same sad fucking NMM shill that was relentless that finally fucked off? If so I'd like you to fuck back off, if not I'd like you to not be incessant with your shit

Nice edge but it has less to do with intelligence and more to do with deeply rooted risk aversion

> tfw no trading pit gf who will let me do blow off her ass after a green day and dom/peg me on red days

Someone needs to be around for the baby once dad kills himself trying to wrestle a saber tooth

None of the tech companies can hold gains post ER. I think it really is time to get out.

Seriously, most financial sites are male dominated. Most coupon sites are female dominated.

i deal with alot of convertable corporate debt and S-1 registrations aswell as 3a10 and most the people i have to call at the transfer agent, the lawyers and the brokerage firms are mainly women.

when do i sell?

Netflix did, Facebook looks like it will.

NOTHING
WORTH
TRADING
AAAAAAAA

CAPR might be. Needs to get above high. Run to $1.70 or so if it does.

Did you ask us when to buy too? MU has trouble holding/breaking through the 31-32 $ price range. Its up to you but personally I'd be selling.

I'll probably hold, WDC reports today and It'll probably boost MU up even more

I picked up PME

Member the company accused of slavery? Looking like it might explode up

finance.yahoo.com/news/pingtan-marine-enterprise-announces-agreement-120000804.html?.tsrc=rss

What do you guys think

yeah lotta fucking opportunity on that when it pops from 1.50 to fucking 1.6 in 10 seconds

Maybe not haha just jumped out

Look at the time stamp. You had 4 minutes. I'm out at $1.62. 14 cents of scalp money....

So I was supposed to get in then? What reason did I have to get in then? What indication did I have it would do anything good?

you're supposed to read the news dummy. You're making bets on real life.

I'ma hold as well.

Nothing wrong with not chasing

DRYS pump happening

Some news on seeking alpha about them actually being worth something and dillution ending and management changes

Ktos earnings after hours today

WHY THE FUCK ARE THERE TWO ACTIVE THREADS AGAIN?!

HOW FUCKING DUMB ARE YOU PEOPLE.

DON'T START A NEW THREAD UNTIL THE OTHER ONE HITS THE BUMP LIMIT. IT'S NOT THAT FUCKING HARD OF A CONCEPT.

LLNW looks like it might have a good day

wait so when I do my taxes this year, I have to put in every single robinhood transaction I did by looking at the history in the app, and then they'll charge me out the ass for each one that I did? How will I even keep the pennies I've made so far by trading in the first place?

meh... why the fuck not?

crypto has about 100 threads.. lets make more robinhood threads.

Whats the other thread

Possible RLOG bounce down here for pennies

Robinhood will send you a form with all the info you need to do your taxes.

Thank you CAPR. returned my losses from ARGS yesterday.

Volume is an indicator. Volume in a period of time tells a lot about market sentiment.

Example: If in a period (say 1 minute) there is a rise in price with heavy volume followed a holding of price or another rise in price with greater volume, chances are the following period will have an even greater rise in price. This is especially true for prices at resistance points.

Why is this important? When prices rise and there is greater than normal volume, it means that there is more buying than selling going on in that period. A few periods like that, and then there is a trend you could follow.

Here's an infographic I've found to help explain it better.

>inb4 spending $1000 on L2 and software.

I don't even use TD's software. I'm not paying for that shit. On the first I will have enough trades that I'll get it for free with L2 data. The only thing I pay for is my commission and my own mistakes.

When I go big time and trade US bond futures, commodity futures, or Eurodollar futures I will have to read charts. I've learned how to interpret charts using penny stocks with high volume. It's pretty much a necessity for day trading of any kind.

Sorry if I sound like an ass.

CLF is really breaking my balls, positive earnings report this morning and still tanking

I SWEAR THIS IS THE LAST TIME I GAMBLE THIS WEEK

NAKD 1min chart is looking good...

TODAY THE DAY FELLOW BAE-TOS HOLDERS

WHO HERE /READY/ FOR THEM GOOD EARNINGS????

ASTRAZENICA WAS SUPPOSED TO BE THE FUTURE OF MEDICINE AND MY TICKET TO THE MOON REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

I heard about that. Is that -£792 today?

AMD oversold

Yeah, but NYSE Astrazenica is down $5.21 a share.

You have any?

Do you go into every duplicate cryptoshill thread and complain there too? I started this thread so the sleepy anons could see the gappers when they're done wiping their sleepy eyes. Other thread was too close to bump limit for that

How well do y'all think I'm going to do this earnings season?

Trying to cash in on some juicy Kratos today

Such a Boring day

>paying kids to mine my meme coins wile waiting...

I'm up .0600BTC today doing nothing

False equivalency.

And the reason you started this thread is because you're a fucking dumbass.

Down $156
>First real loss on Robinhood
>Why live

Good day for a swing trade on airlines for those of you out of day trades

>baidu keeps rising

just let in bro

pls ill be gentle

I lost almost $200 on JONE while still early on. I know that feel man...

Says right there you're up like 0.0006 BTC today... which is like $2.00

That infographic is such a fucking mess I cant make heads or tails on it, I can only vaguely see him saying buy at support with volume or above resistance and that gradual price rises with volume mean the stock will go

I'm in an external Pool.

>LLNW

Nigger

RIP in pieces AMD

Also I got the Most Power in the Pool, So I get most of the coins.

[Rubbing of Hands Intensifies]

Forgot Pic

See
Also fuck you, you clearly don't come here often

was up $280. gambled again and now i'm down $20 today. need to learn when to shut it down.

[Laughs in Jewish]

What is this id LMAO

Hey bud fuck off.

Just fuck my shit up DCIX

Things didn't turn out too bad today. Bought some BZUN purely on whim before close yesterday with for no good reason. That covered all my overnight gambles with some nice gains too.

SNMX is making me feel a bit nervous now... down $480

>Also fuck you, you clearly don't come here often

No, that would be you. The unwritten law, since the inception of /rgt/, has been start a new thread once the current thread surpasses the bump limit. It's always been this way.

>dubstep

Best dubstep mix what are you 12?

Hey, I got a Tab Open on MBRX.

Stawks yo, nothing wrong with making money on the side

Welp I had another absolutely fucking terrible day today. I have no idea how the fuck people make money doing this anymore. I made like 30% of my account 2 weeks ago and ive lost like 60% since, every single day has been red this week. Every single trade has been terrible. Then I see setups, ask myself 60 fucking times if I should buy just to see it blow the roof off, then the ones I do buy end up falling apart making me question the ones that are actually fucking good and as far as I can tell they all set up the fucking same.

Time to go slit my throat. Good thing Im only trading with around 250 at any time.

IPCI is a good example. Look at the doji candle that breaks $2.4475. Huge volume followed by chasers up to the $2.80's.

I know it's a lower rez pic, but I wanted to try to show what I was talking about. Here's CAPR today; 1 minute chart from open.

Are you trading penny stocks? If yes then you know the problem .

I had it on Vaporwave, didn't noticed it changed.

Baidu and Amazon my nigga

Are you the same user that's been shilling vaporwave?

yeah he's pretty new

also didn't put subject.

All in on SQ

?

I understand what a fucking bump limit is I've been on Veeky Forums for years.

If you don't know what morning gappers are and you just rolled out of bed it won't matter to you anyway but don't shit on it for the rest of us

Where did you get in on this, at 10:55 with the doji with big volume?

What do you use for charting? Ive been stuck on tradingview and Im getting very frustrated with it as I dont actually feel like I know what the fuck is going on

Im not trading any stocks below $1

How much and what price? I'm rooting for you user.

>bought in at $14.52
The good news and success they've gotten is worth the 5% boost they still have.

Buying the dip or catching a falling knife. I'll know Friday.

Fuck do I buy more BZUN or maintain some self control

Boardshorts may be a tripfag but he's /our/ tripfag.