Why was sub-saharan Africa incapable of creating any civilization or culture of great value?

Why was sub-saharan Africa incapable of creating any civilization or culture of great value?

Sub-saharan Africans created Egypt

because they're niggers

Just reported this. Can't wait to come back in 5 hours and find this in the front page with 200+ posts.

Gee it must be something they have in common with ghettos all around the world, maybe a demographic thing?! Nah, it must be because they weren't Christians as there is no race and we're all brothers in Christ XD

Because sub-Saharan Africa is know for its dense jungles, that made communication and exchange of cultures and discoveries a near impossible feat

not AGAIN

Can you define civilization? This whole thread is just going to be
>example
>no that doesn't count
Throw in "value" and "sub-sarahan" too because anons will do the same with those
and yet they still did exchange with other cultures. Is this supposed to be impressive that it was nearly impossible or is there something else here I'm not getting?

Axum, Ghana, Mali, Songhai, University of Timbuktu, Nok culture of Nigeria and their early metal working, yadda yadda yadda.

We've had this thread a thousand times already, and it only draws shitposters.

Saged and reported desu

What I meant to say is that, because the exchange of cultures, discoveries and information were so hard, they were not able to develop in the same paste as the rest of the world and were conquered be the Europeans

Quality thread as usual, OP.

bump

Can retards stop acting like all of sub-saharan Africa is the same.
Nomadic pastorilsts ≠ farmers etc.

Polite sage for spam

It's amazing how people on here seem to think they were just banging rocks until those benevolent Europeans turned up.

>people still reply seriously to these posts

Nobody thinks that. Answer the question

Who would go and claim they were engaging in amoral practices with stones?

Oh fucking horseshit. The fucking Mayans were balls deep in jungle and did just fine

European imperialism, colonialism, and later apartheid

Kek

>this thread again

It wasn't.

>European
Can you show me the Polish colonies? Or Finnish? Or Hungarian? Or Icelandic? Or Czechian? What about Latvian or Estonian ones? Or the Swiss, I heard those were extra brutal!

You know what he meant, stop being autistic.

>Hong Kong
>Singapore
>South America
>India
>Blaming colonialism for Africa being a shithole

>these people were treated the same way Africans were treated
>Implying the entirety of Africa is a shithole
>What is Seychelles

Perhaps there was some massive fucking desert that basically placed them in a geological bubble, separate from the rest of the world.

Unlike Europe, The Middle East and Asia they didn't have the same contact with the rest of the world.

Ignoring that there were plenty of significant civilizations. Look no further than Mali and Ethiopia.

Most of Africa is shit and always was relative to the rest of the world. The Seychelles relay on tourism and knowledge imparted by the west

WE

Racial differences. More specifically, they are a lot dumber on average than a White person.

The Mayans were not in that deep jungle. The many tribes in central america and the amazonas, have african similiar deep jungle. Look at a Mexican map and you will see the're many montains and shit

r u dumb

ITT: People are too retarded to learn about African civilizations.

>Couronian colonies
>Austro-Hungarian Tianjin
>Implying Iceland isn't a viking colony
>Finnish Brazilians in Penedo
>Colonia Suiza
Jesus Christ do some reading.

>Carthage and egypt
>african
WE WUZ KANGZ

we have this thread everyday

> in Africa
> not African
this is murican education for you

>Phoenicians and Ancient egyptians
>Africans
They originated from the middle east, it is dishonest to lump them together with niggers.

>carthage
now i'm mad

> They originated from the middle east
So what? Middles East originated from Africa.

What value does money have to a man that has does npt know the purpouse of money, to him it's just paper/shiny coins

Not this again

>Kush
>nubia
>ethiopia
>songhai empire
>Ghana empire
>Mali empire
>swahili city states
>zimbabwe
>congo kingdom

This meme is literally the reason wewuzzing exists, go back to /pol/ please

He meant savage Western European ones kurwa

When will this meme die? It's not like colonialism erased sub-Saharan Africa's past glory, it's always been shit.

North Africans and Arabs are Semitic, they left Africa, got themselves some Neanderthal tail, and doubled back settling in Egypt and Ethiopia.

>Front page

You need to go back

>Kush
>Nubia
I'll give you that, but they were both the same civilisation.
>ethiopia
I'll give you that one too. It's worth noting that all three thus far are Semitic civilizations Technically Sub-Saharan.
>songhai empire
>Ghana empire
>Mali empire
Arabs ran them.
>swahili city states
Arab colonies.
>Zimbabwe
dude a circle of rocks lmao
>Congo Kingdom
Effectively a Portuguese client state.

>a circle of rocks
But you white boys sure love your Stonehenge. I do admit that Great Zimbabwe is rather primitive given the time it was built. I'm not into competition, but what are your thoughts on Ashanti and Benin? They seem competent in the context of their world.

Egyptians originated from the base of the Nile, by their own admission. They were a nilo-Saharan people. No civilization has ever developed against the flow of a river. Also Semitic people originate from Ethiopia. Egypt became multicultural relatively early on, but did originate from a nilo-Saharan/semetic culture.

>arabs ran ghana

How much cognitive dissonance do you /pol/tards need to believe something like that.

even a five year old can see that those timelines don't add up

and for the Mali empire, they are pretty much everything but arabic. They have their own literary tradition and it would be the same as calling rome a parthian vassal state. how can you even compare the two except for a minor simmilarities in religion.

same goes for the swahilli city states

+ their cultural identity is uncomparable

It that part of the world there isn't a stark distinction between black and Arab, there is a lot of ethnic overlap.

i'm not talking about ethnicity or "muh genes" i'm talking about culture and literary tradition

>I'll give you that one too. It's worth noting that all three thus far are Semitic civilizations Technically Sub-Saharan.
What the hell does that even mean.

>people are responding to this unironically

it's /pol/ retardation but it pretty much comes down to mongloids not realizing the term semitic is used for languages

>HAHA LE DUMB NIGGERS AHAHA:DDDD

How many fucking times can you have this thread?
Where are the mods?

these threads are a pretty good way of convincing retards otherwise tbqh; it's like the oposite of the plebbit echochamber

where do you think culture and tradition comes from you monkey

wut?
>oral culture melting together, combination of traditions of former empires and tribes,

>military need for tradition to help form unity and morale, combined religious traditions, efforts of centralisation within the empire, outside influences

>the nature of the languages in which cultural tradition is delivered, physical-geographic situation of the societies in question

>folklore and legends based on real events (i.e. the legend of sundjata)

And a bazillion other things,

what a wierd and dumb question folowed by an insult, why are you /pol/retards the only board that has the need to act like total idiots on Veeky Forums you have no idea what the study of history means and nobody wants you here, fuck right back off to your containment board

lol btfo

nah I'll say that Veeky Forums is full of dumbfuck redditors who get fed popular opinion pieces and take it for a fact, you completely ignore the role and impact of genetics on general culture and development of people

literally wat

you just keep rambling from another angle and never adress the points i make

genes are a very small factor in the whole culture thing

>small
yeah right
real life says otherwise

Why don't you cry some more you fucking baboon?

in you're whole thread of incoherent rambling you haven't given a single historical example of the statements you make,

you're on Veeky Forums here buddy why try to discuss history here instead of just spewing dumb shit at eachother, i know that's different from the board you're used to

Stonehenge is impressive because it was built 5000 years ago. Great Zimbabwe meanwhile was built in the 13th century.
>Ashanti and Benin
Finally, now we're getting somewhere. Actual native African societies, not just Arabs ruling over everyone else.

It's just pathetic at this point. They even use the same post, almost word to word for their shit spam. Low energy. Sad.

>you're on Veeky Forums here buddy why try to discuss history here instead of just spewing dumb shit at eachother, i know that's different from the board you're used to

Oh how i wish that was true, this board is far beyond saving

but mali didn't even make contact with arabs until the late empire, their islamism comes from the berbers.

Do you get your sources from the 19th century?

If you wade through the shit, there are usually some great threads in the catalogue. Like the historical fashion one and the Qin-Alexander encounter one.

>historical example of the statements you make
>have to give examples of basic knowledge
fuck off please

Mesolithic humans.

Semitic civilization began in Mesopotamia and spread. It's not native to Africa.

Central America literally has rainforest thats jungle dumbass.

t. retard

The qin-alexander one is full of chinese nationalists taking inflated numbers as facts though and it has already devolved into an ethnic discussion

I once orgasmed while I was taking a massive dump. Has this happened to anyone else?

they created egypt

Indonesia had civilizations and they have less megafauna than any african country dumbass.

WE

wow this is just embarrassing and sad :( you guys are really to dumb to educate

africans had oral and traditions which made up the majority of their culture

Sumerians are the oldest civilization in Eurasia but Sumerians and ancient chinks are the inventors of civilization in Eurasia.

Eh, still, there is discussion, be it on Legalism, resources, tactical advantage etc.

So does Papua New Guinea. Which had no civilization and their humans act the same as niggers hmmm.

>oral traditions
Also known as: couldn't write but that can't be that stupid, surely?

you have no idea how much culture they have transmitted orally.
Just because you can't see skyscrapers doesn't mean the cultures aren't there

Yep. It spread out from there. Asides from the Minoans, the Greeks were heavily influenced by the Semitic Phoenicians (even their aphabet is based on the Punic alphabet). Of course, Greece then went on to influence Rome which went on to influence Europe and so on.

the illiad and the oddyssey where also oral traditions

what the fuck

i refuse to believe you are older than 15

>you have no idea how much culture they have transmitted orally.
don't forget their how much culture they transmit physically

weak

hey i know a board for people just like you!

The only thing negroids transmit is AIDS.

Yeah? And I've got a website for you. It's called Tumblr.

>i refuse to believe you are older than 15