Historical kino

How much is Jerusalem worth?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7cufG2Dlxvk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

The Director's Cut of that movie is still my GOAT. So perfect

About 13 warscore

>How much is Al-Quds worth?

Al-Quds is worth the lives of 100 million Arabs. It's always been our land, the Indigenous people of Palestine will remain in this land until the end of time. The only thing that will change is the end to the fake Jewish European invaders.

Al-Quds has been a Muslim holy site for thousands of years.

Shit film desu.

The Al-Aqsa Mosque is for Muslims only. If the God Christians or Jews worship loved them, they would allow them to have their holiest sites. Allah does not permit them to though.

>The Director's Cut of that movie is still my GOAT. So perfect

>eva green movie
>tits not displayed

into the trash

It wasn't that great, true kino is Andrei Rublev

If Allah loved the Muslims, perhaps he would permit them to have functioning societies and stop killing each other.

that movie was trash

>inb4 B-BUT MUH WESTERN IMPERIALISMS!!

Jews and christians worship Allah too.
Now quit LARPing Donnald.

Eva Green has mediocre tits desu senpai

This movie is trash, it manages to make both christians and muslims look like retards while trying to make muslims look like good guys and christians as evil imperialists but with good white guy protagonist that changes the tides. It's also bad as a movie and only redeeming part of it is the costumes, which were good.

nigga be wearing the herald set

Go ahead and find a better movie about the crusades.

Only the Templars were portrayed as the bad guys on the Christian side while Baldwin II who's also the best chracter in the movie was portrayed as good. Also the muslim side had that one imam who was bad and I wouldn't say that Saladin was shown to be a good guy, he's "the noble savage"

>Hollywood makes a Medieval movie
>it's about medieval England AGAIN
why are they so damn anglo-centric

When I was a kid in the 80s we used to get a lot of Bulgarian historical movies during the communism here in Russia, all of them had an insane amount of extras. I've read that this particular one had like 25 000 for each army. For the life of me I can't find it with decent enough quality to watch it again.

What movie?

>If the God Christians or Jews worship
''Allah'' is literally the Arabic word for ''God''. The Muslims worship the same Abrahamic God that the Christians and Jews worship.

>perhaps he would permit them to have functioning societies and stop killing each other.
We Muslims would love to, But the West keeps invading us to protect Israel.
Pic related is from Hilary Clinton's leaked emails. America literally fucked over Syria to make sure Israel keeps hold of it's Nuclear Monopoly.

Sweden made a crusader movie centered around a Swedish crusader. But I agree. There's lots to be had, but no one bites.

that's where you're wrong. Not even the jews and christians worship the same god nowadays. Hell, not even the Catholics and the Protestants worship the same god.

Is this bait or what? The protagonist is french.

Look up about medieval movies on google, most of them are about England

Your societies were shit before Assad mate

How much is it worth, Orthodox bro's?

>Historical kino

youtube.com/watch?v=7cufG2Dlxvk

Before Assad. we were colonies to the Imperialist Europeans.

And before that you were colonies to the imperialist ottomans. And before that you were dominions to the various imperialist Islamic dynasties. Quit bitching and develop an army worth a damn to protect your sovereignty.

>Quit bitching and develop an army worth a damn to protect your sovereignty.
How about the West stops invading us for Oil and Israel?

t. Arab imperialist

>t. Arab imperialist
How does wanting the West to stop invading us make me an Imperialist

Daily reminder that Barry Lyndon is and will always be the best historical film

>mediocre tits
DELETE

Shhhh...
Americas a logic free zone

Yeah that's not mediocre at all, that dude is full of shit.

theyre ok, but her waist is too manly desu and looking at them more closely those look like cgi

thats some fine tits

>her waist is too manly desu

nigga u gay

kek

ya its was hella ep*c

+1

Its ours we are god choosen people therefore we have the holyright on the land, surrender or be erradicated

Wat. Im saying she has no curves. Look at her waist ffs. Id much rather fap to a hotter woman why obs ss over this one

Fuck off and be wrong elsewhere

What does this even mean, you dumb cunt?

I'm not that poster but I think you might be retarded if you're honestly that hostile about someone liking a genuinely solid movie.

hella ep*c indeed, my fellow internaut

hi5 bruh