Post Absolute Madmen

Post Absolute Madmen.

>w-we're losing this war badly guys, how do we push back against the Reds?
>let's invade China and restart the Mongol Empire

I told Napoleon to escape the Island and start another war and he actually did it the absolute madman hahaha

a pity about those prussians

hello confederatecuck

This guy naturally

The definition of a madman

I'm surprised how few of Veeky Forums know about the amazing insanity of Bokassa

when you go and emulate the grandeur of Napoleon's imperial coronation, we take notice

The only mudman i have respect for

Are you retarded? Sherman fought for the Union. Although not that you mention it, pic related should be here too.

>>Melgarejo was said to have given a vast amount of land to Brazil (Treaty of Ayacucho), for what he described as a magnificent white horse. The stories tell that a Brazilian minister presented Melgarejo with a white horse and other gifts, and to show his appreciation Melgarejo pulled out a map of Bolivia, traced the horse's hoof and gave that land away to the Brazilian government.

>>It is also said that in 1870 when Germany invaded France, he ordered one of his top generals to send most of his army to help defend Paris, a city he was fascinated by for its tales of sophistication and elegance, but also a city he could not even locate on a map. His General said it was impossible; it would take forever, as they would have to cross the Atlantic Ocean. Infuriated, Melgarejo said "Don't be stupid! We will take a short cut through the brush!"

even tho these belong on /pol/ I had myself a giggle

Stonewall too.

Dang, I wanted to post him.

>Own Italians in two wars
>Own Slaves

Pick one.

Sherman was the best American. Or at least Top 10. We need another one of him.

>We need another one of him.
I don't think we can so easily get away with war crimes of his magnitude.

>alright subjects I'm leaving the kingdom to attend the congress of vienna see you in a bit
>OK BYE KING

>implying you didn't
woah where did all those iraqis go

>War "Crimes"

When has America ever not gotten away with warcrimes? The only difference is now we kill poor brown people instead of wealthy shithead slaveowning kulaks.

Well, that's life at the top of the military spending pole for ya.

>kulak
I had a feeling you were a faggot.

Sherman is daddy and bae. I want him to lube up with reactionary tears and fuck my boypussy wide.
It's gonna fucking suck when Willhammad al-Sherman or whoever the fuck brings it back to us.

Kulaks were small freeholders you idiot. You confuse them with the nobles who were gone by the end of the Russian Civil War.

When I thought there couldn't be anything more retarded than a /pol/tard a /leftypol/tard waltzes on in.

>kulak

>kulak
Why is /leftypol/ still trying to turn Veeky Forums into their colony? You failed in the first few week, give up already,

Literally satan

Why are /pol/ anons always so mad all the time?

Answer the question, commietard.

Sherman was a war criminal and had the Union lost would have been hung.

He raped, killed and burned everything in his path, not engaging the enemy army but terrorized the civilian population.

Kek he should have burned it all down

this dude

>kulaks were wealthy
Kulaks, at the very best, were on par with farmers in the American midwest. Trying to pass them as some filthy rich feudal landlords means you're either uneducated or indoctrinated, but probably both.

the absolute m a d m a n

C'mon guys. Nobody remembers him?

>You can't just turn someone who's completely inexperienced in naval warfare into your admiral and expect him to succe-

>last kulak died in mid-30s
>the last gulag was closed in the 60s

>the raid on colombus new mexico

>Kulaks, at the very best, were on par with farmers in the American midwest.

Most small farmers were run out of business decades ago. Those midwestern farmers are rich as balls.