He truth about Adolf Hitler is well-hidden by the Zionists and the Jews. After WWI...

he truth about Adolf Hitler is well-hidden by the Zionists and the Jews. After WWI, the Treaty of Versailles ensured that Germany would be thoroughly humiliated and would be plunged into an economic abyss. For instance, in 1918, 5.2 German marks equaled $1, in 1921, 64.9 German marks equaled $1 and in 1923, 4.2 million German marks equaled $1. Meanwhile the Jews were enriching themselves at the expense of the German people. They owned virtually everything in Germany.

After the 1929 stock market crash, for which the Rockefellers, JP Morgan and the Rothschilds were totally and solely responsible, Germany became a bankrupt country. In 1928 there were 650,000 unemployed people, in 1930 this number had increased to 3 million, and in 1933 there were 6-7 million unemployed Germans.

Then Hitler came along, and gave hope to millions waiting for social justice. He fought both the Jews, the Communists and the Capitalists. [At this point I couldn’t make much sense of the automated Facebook translation, but the paragraph ends with an epic “fuck fucking product Jewish”].

Millions of people were helped back to work, which gave them new confidence and welfare. Hitler’s ideas included building motorways the length and breadth of the country. Hitler looked upon the charging of interest on loans, as done by the Anglo-American and Jewish banksters, as immoral, and by forcing banks to abolish the practice of usury, millions were freed from the slavery of debt. In only five years, Germany became the most powerful and prosperous state of Europe.

So why is he considered to be evil? Because he found a way to free the people from being slaves to the Jews? Because he found a way to create a better world, free from Zionists?

Why did he poo his pants though?

Probably that whole "causing the most destructive war in human history" thing.

It's a "stormcunt ignoring that the only way to maintain such an economy was to invade other countries and take their stuff and people" episode.

I fucking hate reruns

I'm at a loss for why you stormfront posters come here. Are you trying to convince people your cause is just? Are you trying to influence people to support the nazis by posting things that are so easy to look up and refute? Do you honestly think there are people young and dumb enough to believe you?

yawn

It's Stormfags trying to slide the forum like they did to /pol/

>They owned virtually everything
What percentage of German banks was owned by Jews in let's say 1924?

>After WWI, the Treaty of Versailles ensured that Germany would be thoroughly humiliated and would be plunged into an economic abyss
What was the point of Dawes Plan and why the USA and England pressured France to withdraw their troops from Ruhr if they wanted to plunge Germany into neverending economic abyss?

>he fought against the Capitalists
Then why did he join forces with a millionaire press-baron Hugenberg and formed Harzburg Front?
And what about Hitler's secret meeting with the most powerful industrialists from 20 February 1933?

>Hitler looked upon the charging of interest on loans, as done by the Anglo-American and Jewish banksters, as immoral, and by forcing banks to abolish the practice of usury, millions were freed from the slavery of debt

>Below is the Germany's Bank Rate according to Bulletin Mensuel de Statistique, Genève 1939.

1927 5.8%
1928 7.0%
1929 7.1%
1930 4.9%
1931 6.9%
1932 5.2%
1935 4.0%
1936 4.0%
1937 4.0%
1938 4.0%

Yes, if he'll succeed we would have a better world
May god bless Hitler

Why don't you discuss the merits of what OP said rather than just bringing up the stale arguments.
>Jews were fucking with the German economy.
>Jews did bring Germany into civil war in 1918.
>Jews do control the economy and media.
>Hitler did bring hope and purpose to the German people
>Germany was a battleground for ideologies
>Being a racist was the norm at this time, and not even the US wanted to accept jewish refugees from Germany prior to WWII
Yes, killing jews was bad. But its not like he turned on the jews for no reason whatsoever. It was an effect against all those things listed.

Prove this.
>Jews did bring Germany into civil war in 1918
Prove this.
Prove this.

Hitler beggared the economy through massive amounts of borrowing to build muh Autobahns and get rearmament going with no way to reverse that debt spiral, why would Jewish industrialists want the currency they're trading in to balloon into inflation the levels of which have never been seen since the Tulip boom?
>Jews did bring Germany into civil war in 1918.
Just flat out wrong on every count
Interwar Germany isn't the modern entertainment industry, print media was diverse and full of partisan platforms of all types, no one "controlled" it because all you needed was a printing press and some sponsors
>Hitler did bring hope and purpose to the German people
Correct
>Germany was a battleground for ideologies
Also correct
>Being a racist was the norm at this time, and not even the US wanted to accept jewish refugees from Germany prior to WWII
But isn't everyone else controlled by Jews and only Germany is a bastion of resistance to Zionist control?

Here's one for the media

Fuck man, they must be Methuselah to be alive and heading the same companies for over 90 years, Jews really are the chosen people

You're right interwar germany isn't the modern entertainment industry, but Nazi ideology had the foresight to see what would happen if Jews had untethered freedom to do what they want, as shows.

And i never said every other country at the time was controlled by Jews.

I'm not a naziboo btw, I just think Germany was mostly justified for being pissed off prior to WWII, and i can see why they used Jews as a scapegoat.

My post said jews control the media, not jews DID control the media.
>learn2read faggot

Even if this is true it's irrelevant. USA is not the only country. And pop-culture is completely irrelevant when it comes to historical research. You should try to prove that Jews control faculties of history in the whole world.

> Nazi ideology had the foresight to see what would happen if Jews had untethered freedom to do what they want
I think you're being intellectually dishonest, TV which requires far more money than print wasn't around back then, radio was an equivalent and even that wasn't particularly pro-Jewish when even in America where Hollywood was already dominated by Jews you had guys like Father Coughlin constantly talking shit about them

>I just think Germany was mostly justified for being pissed off prior to WWII, and i can see why they used Jews as a scapegoat.
But this is not what happened at all. In fact, most people didn't care about Nazi anti-semitism, that's why Hitler rarely mentioned it in his speeches to the general audience.

But I'm talking about the present, and how the jewish stronghold over media is stronger than ever before. Your post only contributes to this point.

What does that have to do with either Hitler or Nazi Germany though?

>/pol/tards making yet another retarded Hitler thread
Just fucking stop already. Go back to you containment board. No one cares about your crazy conspiracies.

That Nazi ideology had the foresight to see what unrestricted Jewish control would bring about, as highlighted

But that unrestricted control couldn't exist in that environment so it's a moot point, hell Germany couldn't even stop pacifist shitposting by the White Rose when they had full control of the press

So nazis created an unsustainable rearmament debt cycle, crushed democracy and open debate, and led their nation into a genocidal war to see who is the fittest, all to make sure that Jews didn't corrupt the media in America, which hitler viewed as a model nation?

You're absurd.

>Then Hitler came along, and gave hope to millions waiting for social justice. He fought both the Jews, the Communists and the Capitalists.
>social justice

Yeah he did that euthanizing all the "useless" population, under his government a lot of mentally ill and handicapped people were given the lethal injection to save the government money,which is funny since they would probably euthanize all the autistic alt-right brony weeaboos if he was still around.

And also Hitler's goverment financed all the "social justice" through the all the looting his soldiers did invading neighbor European countries.

No, I was just responding to people saying Jews don't control the media and that Jews will brainwash the masses given the ability. You are making absurd inferences/

>Jews have highest IQ scores
>some of the biggest contributors to science and economics have been Jews
>there are millions of Jews in USA
>freak out and make bullshit about a conspiracy when you see that Jews are successful in business
Are you retarded? You sound like blacks when they complain about whitey controlling "everything">

>Jews will brainwash the masses given the ability
And Germans will start wars and genocide peopl given the ability, hence the post-WWI treatment of Germany was justified. Germany had to be kept poor to protect the lives of millions of Europeans.

Just following you retard logic.

Following your logic Germany should have instigated a war since WWII.

Just follow your logic, retard.

>I try to show him how his logical process is flawed
>he can see the flaw in my example, but fails to notice it in his original flawed non-argument
>mistakes my example for my actual stance
Fuck's sake, just go back to /pol/. There's no way your IQ is over 100.

Germany was broken into two pieces and thouroughly cleansed of Prussian militarism and fascist barbarity exactly to prevent that, and you missed the point of how his point was purposefully absurd while parallel to your point about the Jews.

Your Logic
>Germany instigated WWI, and WILL start wars
>Germany did start WWII and then nothing
Meanwhile
>Jews have controlled the media for the past 70 years.
Trying to show you the flaw in your argument, too retarded to understand it.
>There's no way your not black

>>I try to show him how his logical process is flawed
>hurr argue semantics
>dur twist logic and call it flawed
fuck off kike

The immutable nature of the eternal Jew in Germany prior to ww2 was

>inventing weapons for the kaiser's gov (chemical weapons)
>earning iron crosses en masse in times of war
>making breakthroughs in the sciences
>financially supporting the Prussian, then German government
>providing a reserve of capable, but not politically threatening administrators
>supporting the government even at its most jingoistic, and even having major philosophers (such as Spinoza) declare how they were happier in German realms than anywhere else

So you can thank the Nazis for ending all of that

>Jews have controlled the media for the past 70 years.
Jews have only controlled the media in any meaningful way since Israel became a thing, before that they were pretty big assholes like holding shares in Krupp when knowing Germany hated Jews

>Germany did start WWII and then nothing
Modern Germany is hardly capable to start wars. They're not a nuclear force and they're surrounded by fellow NATO members.

>>Jews have highest IQ scores
only other kikes say this, this is not true
>>some of the biggest contributors to science and economics have been Jews
science contributions were took from europeans, jewish economics are a farce
>>there are millions of Jews in USA
doesn't matter
>>freak out and make bullshit about a conspiracy when you see that Jews are successful in business
they are not just successful, they're using their success to undermine nations sovereignty, cultural and demographic destiny
jews are completely alien entity

These propaganda tropes were buried with the Reich, yet they come back like zombies. One might even call them nazi zombies.

Nazi bunks fugg off :-DDD

The only people I know who actually fall for this rothchilds meme are complete ghetto niggas.

Goy means godless or non-jew, why the hell did this tabloid make a difference between white and non whites

>only other kikes say this, this is not true
>science contributions were took from europeans, jewish economics are a farce
You can't actually be that stupid. This has to be a troll.

>it's a "the German Revolution and the Spartacist Uprising were the same thing" episode

>Why does a /pol/ infographic make a distinction between white and non-white?
Real mystery that one

Commies (and other cultural Putinists) love it too.

you can't kill an idea, that's you kikes are undermining European society at level as fast as possible
normal people catch up to that fairly quickly

Goalposts on wheels, stale info graphics, and no self awareness. If stormfags could move on from any of these components, or stop fetishizing the third Reich, they would probably be taken more seriously outside their safe spaces.

>normal people catch up to that fairly quickly
According to that logic shouldn't the elected president of America not be pro-Israel?

Now you've done it. The stormiest will get triggered, and in no particular order will blame:

>Rothchilds
>aipac
>conservatives
>the media
>liberals
>Israel

Etc

If we're playing "name our favorite anecdotes", Hugo Gutmann is more notable than everyone in that pic put together

If a Jew so much as mutters the word anti-semite under his breath, a guy gets knocked out of the box regardless of what he thinks or feels about anything.
I don't have to prove shit, the entire scheme is corrupt on its face. No one should have that kind of power, but Jews do.

Just fuck off, senpai. And take your empty rhetoric with you.

It means "nation" or "ethnicity, and sometimes refers to the Jews themselves in the Bible.

>The Jews did this,The Jews did that

I didn't do shit and neither did my granparents or theirs, all Jews. We were and still are more nationalistic than most of our neighbors.

Kill the leaders if they keep ruining everything.

>its not like he turned on the jews for no reason whatsoever
Yes it literally is. By his standard we should eradicate ethnic germans for the actions of his SS.
We could ascribe their worker-ant mentality to their inferior genes and their war-like behavior to their primitive minds.

But that would be bogus. Collectivism is a farce.

>meme
How is it a meme?

Interesting thread this is, bump.

Its a bait thread to bait /pol/fags into claiming false flag to get them to fight their own positions through the most irresistible urge; correcting something that's sort what you believe but technically wrong and overboard.

It's like complaining that a person can balance their budget but governments keep using debt, or asking why didn't the eagles just take the ring to Mordor.

Predicting the general shape of the future using current trends isn't hard. Jews did invest in or own a lot of papers, and Hollywood was not a small operation at the time. And yes, America isn't Germany like that autistic keeps saying, but the reach of Hollywood even then was big, and there was a growing internationalist trend for culture. Hitler did rail constantly about muh international cliques a lot.

Just because some portions of the left want to see white people crushed today doesn't mean Hitler was right, stormweanie. It's because of historic oppression.

Whites deserve to be bred out. You're proof of that. If you're so obsessed with superior genes, then maybe explain why whites are more violent and less fertile and apparently still in need of borders to protect their precious genetics.

>his standard we should eradicate ethnic germans for the actions of his SS.
Isn't that what the current demographic plan of the German government is?

90% of these threads are made by local bored Veeky Forumsterics who post the same bait over and over gain and pretend to discuss.