The charisma of Adolf Hitler

What makes Hitler so charismatic in your opinion?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LHx6W9FQib8
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

His bulge.

he seemed angery

I do not speak German, so he does not seem very charismatic to me.

I empathize with people who share testicular deformations

autism

His sense of fashion, of course

His army lad days, plus Practice. You know about the beer halls right? And the beer hall putsch?

That he could poo his pants and not let it bother him

Tbqh I think that people who say Hitler is charismatic now are american storm fags LARPing as Nazi's. (Why is it always Americans who shill for Hitler?)
To truly understand how Hitlers speeches resonated with people you would probably need to have experienced the problems of Germany throughout the 1910's and 20's yourself as well as speak German.
If you look at Hitlers speeches from a 21st century perspective he looks like a Muppet. Even more so for Mussolini (who everyone thinks is stupid) with his strutting around like a rooster. Both were powerful but to a specific audience (early 1900's Germans and Italians respectively) and thus to the rest of us not included in that audience what they are saying, and how they are saying it is fucking stupid.

In short "What makes Hitler so charismatic"?
Loosing a world war, German revanchism, Hyper inflation, the wall street crash, and people just being generally miserable in the 20's.

>Even more so for Mussolini (who everyone thinks is stupid)
I think he was hilarious

I have never met a person who thinks that Mussolini wasn't a joke.

> (Why is it always Americans who shill for Hitler?)
Because it just so happens that Hitler cemented America as a global super power by jumpstarting their economy, and never got to live through their homes, families, history, all destroyed under bombs, the worst attack on the America was a naval strike off the mainland, the worst attack on germany had people burned alive under bombs, the worst attack on germany claimed thousands of lives and caused incredible ammounts of damage, france faced occupation.

American's like Hitler more because they never got to see what his wars caused, european fascism tends to deny the holocaust or claim that it was allied agression that started WW2 in order to distract from the damage.

He was right

I don't find him charismatic at all.

What does that turkish girl have to do with the question kek

cocaine.

>european fascism tends to deny the holocaust
Dude, the holocaust is a non-issue for Fascists. For them, either it happened (good), or the jews manufactured it as war propaganda (also good).

Holocaust denial is only a tool to recruit new people. How real it is doesn't matter at all to anyone.

Yes user all fascists are anti Semites :)

Who is this cutie?

In a time where everyone hated the government, half of those even democracy itself, and every government worker seemed like a complete inept idiot, you had a guy who could hold an actual speech like you would expect from an orator and bring across his points clearly. The guy easily SEEMED to be much more competent than the 20 something governments and their approaches to the problems Germany had.

Basically, if your marketing staff is too stupid you can even bring world peace but it doesn't matter because you are too dumb to sell it properly.

I-i just want senpai to notice me

He spoke loud, clear, and eloquently. He actually looked at the crowd unlike today speakers who speak from a teleprompter. He was a master of conveying his message and made strong use of body language.

>Why is it always Americans who shill for Hitler?

Europe would also shill for Hitler if it wasn't against their law.

Theatrical faggot perfect fit for /pol/tards who wanna LARP men vs orcs

he practiced his wording and voice volume for speeches for hours on end, along with the hand gestures and expressions. that way, when he actually spoke he gave the best possible performance to sway a crowd, which is why he was so charismatic in the public eye.

He cut through the bullshit and gave it to people straight.

Alot of young people can never get attached to any political parties because there was always something in their ideaologies that just doesnt click but for the people he intended as his audience he layed out everything precisely what they should stand for and it was really functional.

He was like the Machiavelli of his day Mein Kampf rivals The Prince in political truths.

some t*rk

Mehmet my son
Them Balkan genes.

doesn't matter
not white in any way/shape/form

>girl
user i got news for you......

because americans have never had a leader as good as Hitler so theyre jealous.

>girl
Nah you gotta be kidding me. That can't be a trap user!

Because in a country full of beta males, 1 elliot rodger can rally them all.

I know I'm going to get a lot of "go back to /pol/" for not shitting all over Hitler with every breath, but here goes.

Practice was a big part of it. He spent a lot of time sharpening his skills in beer halls and debates. But that's not entirely it. He believed. He believed 100% in his message and the German people. He was a man who didn't cave into intimidation, didn't let bad days stop him or discourage him, and was brave as fuck. He had one of the most dangerous jobs of the Great War and was chomping at the bit to get back out there as soon as he recovered. He walked straight into guns pointed at him on the streets.

Getting to the top is 99.9% of the time something that involves heavy, heavy bullshitting and telling people what you think they want to hear. Hitler would have said what he said with as much conviction if everyone in Germany told him to fuck off every day. And to be honest that's sort of what he did for the first while.

But the point is, if you're a defeated, angry German watching your nation getting WEIMAR'd, and this guy with his conviction and speaking skills tell you every day that you and yours have it in you to not only turn the tide, but become a great power, you'd believe it too. And let's all be honest here, /pol/ is right about the Weimar era being a degenerate, terrible degradation of culture, and lots of people at their core, -as can be seen throughout history,- like at least some levels of what the 50s would call "general decency."

80% European
No less white than the Spanish are

it isn't, but its a paki

no roach will ever be considered white
if an iberian has bronze skin, black hair and brown eyes, he will still be more white than a t*rk with blonde hair and pale skin

>/pol/ is right about the Weimar era being a degenerate, terrible degradation of culture
Art and culture were amazing during the Weimar republic you mong, I'd even say that its was the republic's only redeeming feature

it was his eyes

for every successful (in one sense) demagogue there's ten no one ever gave a fuck about. that isn't because it's a difficult trick. it's because the way to be popular is to tell people what they want to hear.

hitler wasn't a charisma wizard anymore than trump is. all it takes is a matching audience.

He had a nice one!

What if we convert her back to Greek/Bulgarian/Serb?

she's not either of those
there is no "converting back"
you can not pet a cockroach

youtube.com/watch?v=LHx6W9FQib8

that's a girl and shes Turkish.