What was the worst massacre pre-holocaust?

What was the worst massacre pre-holocaust?

Other urls found in this thread:

m.imgur.com/a/725A7
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Islam_during_the_Yuan_dynasty
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ulugh_Beg
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zhang_Xianzhong#Devastation_of_Sichuan
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Deluge_(history)
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

the romans killing all the dacians maybe?

Anything that actually happened.

Holodomor or Armenian Genocide.

>massacre
>mass killing of thousands
Probably the assyrians 'keeping the peace'
But for genocide probably the Armenian genocide
Also
>Boston massacre
The eternal yank strikes again

>forgetting the Greek and Assyrian genocides

I'm not forgetting, but I thought those were smaller than the Armenian genocide.

I think of the Greek Genocide being about 1 million killed and the Armenian Genocide being about 750,000 killed. Am I mistaken?

I thinkt he armenian genocide was closer to 2 million actually

They were both around 1 million killed each, but there was probably more Armenians in Anatolia compared to Greeks who were mostly in coastal areas

This

He's talking about historical events, not fairy tales.

The holohoax never happened

Obvious Mongols are obvious.

Although it depends if you count each campaign as a separate massacre or all of them as one big one.

m.imgur.com/a/725A7

>t. roach
Please leave

nice job refuting

Why should i? Roaches cant be argued with and everyone else already know it happened.

I'm not sure about Greeks, but the same proportion of all people of Assyrian origin were killed as those of Armenian origin. You might argue it's been a century-long genocide until the battle in Mosul right now as massacres have happened almost every decade since then.

Well you couldn't refute it if you wanted to anyway, how can you prove something that isn't real? So you took the smart way out. Clever desu.

>Well you couldn't refute it if you wanted to anyway
I couldnt refute it to a t*rk because they will always deny it no matter what.
>how can you prove something that isn't real?
Then prove it isnt real.

>I couldnt refute it to a t*rk because they will always deny it no matter what.
mhm nice work man.
>Then prove it isnt real.
how do you prove a negative? It's impossible.

Everyone except t*rks consider it to be fact so its you who need to convince us not the other way around.

They're only sympathetic because of the holocaust and how anything that sounds like it must be awful. Anyway, if that's all you have to say then I'm out. You've really done a great job being able to prove that the Armenian spookicide is real.

Mongols destroying Baghdad. Killed up to one million people (in a time when global population was around 100 million) and destroyed the most sophisticated city in the world and basically ended the golden age of islam.

Came here to post about this.

The Holocaust DID happen and it needs to happen AGAIN.

MONGOL INVASION OF CHINA, CENTRAL ASIA AND THE MIDDLE EAST.

spbp

Will this meme ever end? They spared large parts of the city and its population, and later writers eexaggerated it.

But thats not one single event though. I'd say the complete destruction of what was at the time the most populated city and center of global science (see here ) was maybe even more catastrophic than the Holocaust.

Are you retarded or something? Baghdad was the biggest city in the world and Mongols werent exactly known for treating conquered cities kindly. Maybe it was "only" 500.000 instead of 1 million but that is still one of the biggest massacres ever. And at the same time they destroyed the center of islamic culture and basically turned them into the backward shithole that islam still is.

>You've really done a great job being able to prove that the Armenian spookicide is real.
Why do i need to prove facts? Do i need to prove that the earth is round? It has already been proven and accepted by every non-turk with knowledge on the matter. It is you who need to disprove it.

The amerindian genocide.

Most people forget that Bukhara, Merv, Samarkand, Balkh and the other cities of what was Medieval Islamic Khorasan were second only to Baghdad (in terms of being a centres of knowledge).
There destruction were just as important imo.

You're all wrong. It's some Chinese thing i can't remember the name.

Nanjin

The Mongols rebuilt them and continued the "Golden Age" there in astronomy. Even under Kubla Khan to the East, an Islamic observatory was already established.

Fucking anti-Mongol propagandists you've all been brainwashed by Chinese Muslims

The extinction of the dodo.

May i have some sources?
Also I don't think that spirit and desire for knowledge came even as close as it did during the 9th-13th centuries prior mongols.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Islam_during_the_Yuan_dynasty

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ulugh_Beg

Interesting no doubt, especially the yuan dynasty and their influence. However, I still believe the damage the mongols did to the thriving centres of knowledge in central asia and baghdad outweigh the contributions of these future figures. The golden age pretty much ends with their arrival.

Well its not like the Islamic world went into decline since then. They recovered and then we have the Ottomans, Mughals, and Safavids as well as Mongol Golden Horde absolutely wrecking infidels right and left.

>assyrians
>even existed in 20th century Europe
>not deserving it
>genoicde of Greeks
It stopped the balance of power tipping and was started because of absolutism autism so I'm fine
Armenian genocide is bad because of simply how many were killed and how systematic it was, far more systematic than any racism in Amerikkka

>this entire post
you're fucking retarded

>The holocaust never happaned
>Based Hitler glassing the juice
Pick one /pol/, reminder that if he did not gas the jews that only makes him a bigger failure.

The Devastation of Sichuan.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zhang_Xianzhong#Devastation_of_Sichuan

Although the reported kill count suffers a bit from "Holocaust accounting."

>I'm evil for not wanting ww3
Stay mad Constantine I

The Greek genocide has been happening even before Greece got into WW1 you stupid Turk. Also Assyrians why did the Assyrians deserve it?

all the other jewish genocides

holocaust death count is inflated

He said it's because them being in 20th century Europe is absurd, even though there were few of them in Europe (except for Rome and Constantinople for obvious reasons) before WWI

Taiping rebellion took, what, between 20-30 million lives though it didn't exactly occur in a small span of time either. Hong Xiuquan was a guy supported by his village trying to pass Chinese imperial official exams, but failed and turned to religion, finding solace in the words of a Christian preacher.

He later received prophetic dreams and declared himself the brother of Jesus Christ and started one of the, if not the largest civil wars in history of mankind preaching his militant religion and dooming the current rulers as puppets of foreigners who were his big bad. They apparently did relatively well against the Qing dynasty for a time until the big Western powers stepped in and saw a good chance to slap their shit and make Qing dynasty even more indebted. Of course there were plenty of secular problems in that day's China as well, so peasants were more inclined to join the crazie.

Don't forget about the random guy who supported him and claimed to be the "cousin of Jesus" and then eventually betrayed him.
also, fuck the Manchus.

not the Boston Massacre lmao

The attempted white genocide by Jews twenty years prior to the holohoax AKA great depression

You say that like it's a bad thing.

Holodomor wasn't a massacre

>based Hitler
>based

Time to go back plebbit

>Official Ming Dynasty history Ming Shi recorded a figure of 600 million deaths due to Zhang's activities
>the total population of China at that time was less than 150 million
Oy vey!

Permian–Triassic extinction event

lol rekt fgts

>forgetting the turkish genocide
it was far worse desu

>historical event
>(((Holocaust)))

Are you that stupid or are you just pretending to be?

> t. Mehmet

>pre holocaust

probably something in china

who knows how many they killed over the ages

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Deluge_(history)

Stay mad Polack

>throwing the memes when you got no arguments

they had it coming

>turned them into the backward shithole that islam still is.
>what is the Ottoman Empire

When will this retarded Dan Carlin meme die?