Why do the Japanese vehemently deny their past war crimes? The Russians haven't...

Why do the Japanese vehemently deny their past war crimes? The Russians haven't, so what about the Japanese makes them deny it?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_war_apology_statements_issued_by_Japan
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/War_reparations#World_War_II_Japan
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Treaty_on_Basic_Relations_between_Japan_and_the_Republic_of_Korea#Settlements
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Not crime if Gaijin

Chinks deserved it

This
Also Japan aren't cucks

Because Japs are the fucking Eternal Anglo of East Asia.
T. Korean

>Degenerate race
>Degenerate behavior

It's not the hard to understand

Japanese are perfected Coreans. They evolved from you like man from ape. Sorry

They don't though.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_war_apology_statements_issued_by_Japan

Even the anglo has more restraint than the Jap.

Do you think she gives good hand jobs?

Because they think it wasn't wrong. I really surprised when I was talking with my japanese friend. Why? He didn't know anything what did empire of japan did! And i tryed to teach him about the war crimes of japan, and he said 'It is the lie of koreans!'

Those are official statements from the government. Compared to a nation like Germany, where there certainly are people who deny the crimes of the Nazi's, the amount of denial of Japan's wrongdoings is bordering national conscious level. Go to a Japanese university and you'll be hard pressed to not experience at least one professor go on a tirade about Koreans being human garbage, and get away with it with no punishment.

Maybe they aren't afraid of being arrested for voicing their opinions, no matter how unsavory they may seem.

The fact that it is acceptable to say such a thing without any consequences, private or public, is a disgrace and without decorum or honor.

I've had many professors go on political rants in class. It's only a problem if you let it be

Ancestral guilt is a white thing desu

And yet they receive very little criticism for doing so, which lends to my point that their viewpoint is shared with a much larger portion of the populace.

Okay, so what?
You're mad that a non European Country lacks European values?

if you want to know the real answer, its because to make a healthy society you cant have shit like that floating around in the common peoples minds. In a way it would be like depressing the whole nation and its terrible for a societies function. Hence the government officially recognizes it, but the state dosent teach citizens about it(they teach a bit of it). This is why self destructive behavior is so prevalent in a place like germany, where the state constantly guilts germans about nazis, imperialism etc.

thank you for your answer. I just....... I just couldn't understand japanese.

Because they didn't happen. Chinese dogs lie.

>gook
You literally only exist at the whim of other greater powers.

And Koreans are cumdumpster of East Asia

>Japan
>not larping as a European state for the past 150 years

As far as I understand it, they already apologized AND paid reparations for their crimes (both of which were accepted by the respective Asian governments). It is the continous whining about the crimes that they do not get or respond to, since for Japan it is a matter of the past that has already been delt with. It is done.

No one likes crybabies especially when you want to behave like an adult yourself, so when a big part of your foreign policy channels rely on how loud you can whine about stuff that has long happened and cannot be reversed you show publicly how retarded and immature you are.

That's the kind of bullshit that Japan does not respond to. Compare it to niggers with their we wuz and gibmedats, American libruls with their "uhhh like for real??" "no. just no" attitude of a preteen and so on.

Here are some basic sources for the reparations:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/War_reparations#World_War_II_Japan
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Treaty_on_Basic_Relations_between_Japan_and_the_Republic_of_Korea#Settlements

the only thing "non European" about Japan is that its not in Europe.

Same problem the US has really

I wouldn't say their culture is European. It's way too autistic and conservative for that.

Youre just being racist and delusional if you dont realize that europeans can be just as autistic and conservative. Japan has been hastily industrializing and adopting western culture for almost 200 years now, theyre the biggest westaboos on planet earth.

When's the last time you heard an anime OP that didnt have english words in it? Its practically fusing with their language at this point, not to mention theyre obsessed with victorian-style white upper class behavior and feature it in virtully every other piece of media they put out.

This
Even European missionary from 400 years ago recognise that

They already fucking admitted to it, it got them nowhere, so now they deny it because it doesn't make a difference.

Also Chinese and Koreans are dindu nuffins in some regards and whine and complain about dramatizations of certain crimes. They just want reparations because they're unsuccessful countries.

If Japan apologized any more they'd wind up like Germany and castrate themselves.

I was talking about west Europe. Obviously East Europe has a lot more national conservatism

Also China committed worse war crimes to itself in the years after WWII than Japan could have hoped to.

China doesn't deserve a sorry or acknowledgement.
Korea benefited from Japanese rule and just wants gib me dats for being the joke of Asia.

Pic related is the kind of fecal matter Chinks spam on TV to try and show Japan as evil weavil cartoon villains to distract the Chinese public from how their own government has committed worse atrocities on it's people than Nanking.

A country shouldn't have to fucking commit eternal seppuku because it waged Total War, fuck off. Japan said sorry enough for ten lifetimes.
Imperial Japan did nothing worse than the Union did in the Civil War.

>Arrest for free speech
Gook detected

Because Japanese are afraid to return to Asia. The dream of a Japanese led Asia is over, and they'd rather be under American domination than all with those the Asians they pretended to not be related to. It's a shame, because a China-Japan alliance could secure resources and stability for East Asia for the next couple hundred years.

Why would any decent human being ally themselves with China?

>they're unsuccessful countries.
I was under the understanding that South Korea is rather well off economically, apart from the whole "working to death" culture they've got, but that seems a bit constant over the asian countries.

I miss these old funny Kungfu movies, nowadays everything are made way too serious

So you can partition Korea. Pretty much the only way to end the situation of unending war between two hyper nationalist extremist Koreas with prevailing national ideologies that Koreans the master race and that Hwanguk was a real thing

To add to this, most of you on this board have a Eurocentric viewpoint. You want Japan to be a European country, but deep down we all know that just can't be so. One day, all of Asia will unite and fight for our own way, free of Western materialism.

Problem is China takes this seriously.
FUKI JAPANEESH DEVIR

China is worse than Korea.
Korea is a pathetic joke of a people. China is a blight upon humanity.

t. deluded Asian American who thinks we hate white people more than each other

t. White man pretended to be Japanese

Go ahead and spew your hatred. It can't change the future.

>Honestly thinks Asia can fight together
The only way that would be possible is if Japan succeeded in WWII, or if another Asian country does the same shit Japan did back then.

Chinks are currently doing same shit in south east Asia

The Japanese got rid of bare ass public caning? Only mistake, Nips.