Mcg/ Mooncoin General: One Last Ride Edition

>NEW ALGO v0.13 FINALLY LAUNCHING NEXT WEEK. WE GOING TO THE MOON.

>MOON EDU PLATFORM PROGRESSING

Mooncoin is a three year old coin that has just started to generate immense momentum.

It's recently acquired a new dev, and a new website was created just last month showcasing the new tech ideas.
mooncoin.com/

mooncoin.eco

Here is the new ANN thread from December until now
bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1733963.0

>Why should I invest?
>1 god damn satoshi
At such low cost what do you have to lose? Invest $10-$100 and sure you could be left holding, but when this takes off you'll kick yourself for missing a potential 100x gain. Just look at the salt lakes from DGB and RDD.

>But the 80b wallet!
It's been frozen, read the ANN

>But friendly shill, where can I acquire this glorious investment?
Go to bleutrade.com/ OR novaexchange.com/, sign up, send your BTC to trader wallet

WE ARE ALSO NOW ON C-CEX
THIS MEANS YOU CAN TRACK MOON ON BLOCKFOLIO BY NOVA OR C-CEX

>This is shit, it's not on bittrex
Devs have been contacting all the bigger exchanges, they've seen what we've achieved so far and have been in contact with us.
Hopefully we should hear back soon.

The rocket won't be sitting here forever. We're in for one final ride, it's been a glorious few years.

Still hodl'ing, this new update sounds good.

i heard this is on coinexchange, issit?

> immense momentum.

The updates actually coming? Holy shit this is great news. Will read Devs post history now.

Everyone that has posted so far is from the discord, by the way.

Those fucking stolen images on their website
no thx

Latest message from Dev:

Hi all,

I've managed to get back on top of things, after doing some freelance work for a while.
Everyone is quite keen for an update on things, so here we go:

Mooncoin 0.13 release is very stable.

Total resident memory usage under 75mb (whilst syncing chain).
Time from launching Mooncoin to being ready to use, in the case of a sync'd chain, has been halved (minimum).

Standard sync time from scratch to current blockheight is 34 minutes.
Due partially to 'headers first' functionality seen in late model codebases, but mainly optimized PoW validation during synchronization.

Extensive testing with the new Dual KGW3 difficulty retargetting algorithm. Probably the best i've worked with so far, especially the BitSend timeout feature (this will gradually drop the difficulty over time if a block has not been found in x minutes).

After a lot of testing; i'm not quite happy with the new custom PoW algorithm and it will be tweaked over the next few days, to ensure that: a GPU miner is not possible, botnets do not become an issue and also to guarantee protection against double-spend attacks. Recently HTML5 suffered a 'catastrophic' doublespend at Bleutrade, and I do not wish to ever see this occur with Mooncoin.

I've also decided that Moonlite will be a plug-in module, rather than in-wallet; meaning that the 0.13 release can be done earlier, and that development can be done on each independently, rather than one holding the other up.

I'd like to see the fork to the new algo/codebase before block 1,200,000; but this is up to the community to discuss.

james

Im holding some

very nice work, interesting coin. gonna buy atleast a mill

website looks nice though.

You mean
>nice job, you memed me into buying this shitcoin and i want to get rid of my 1m bags

Discord cucks are trying to pump this. They decided to abandon the project and move to a new coin, beware if you buy in now you will be left with their bags.

meme magic exists goyim, eat it

Yep, calm before the storm and all that. Expect big wave when release date gets finalised, always the the same with these alt coins.

Only 5 shills. I remember the good ol days when you guys had 20+ per thread. This coin is dead, and so is your spirit.

If I wasn't so retardedly new to trading at the time, I would have dumped this at 10 sats when there was 400 btc volume.

not hard to get back there, then dump away

You live and you learn, my friend.

You mean when it finally finishes catching up after 3 years of stagnation?

Many people have more than one job. How many coins do you support you cuck

who the fook are you kent, regret it when it jumps back to 10 sat and i make money kent

hmm might buy me some

weed me out lel

go on

Sounds good. I still remember the glorious set of days when it leaped from 1 to 10 sats. Who says it can't happen again?

buy decent amount, pump to 5-10 sat, profit, leave. game over, we made money, simple game

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

YOU GUYS ARE FUNNY

SCOOBY MY MAN YOU FINALLY ADMIT THAT THIS IS A PND? WEED ME OUT COME ON
WHAT'S MY NAME

Oh it will. iirc, the dev had some personal stuff to deal with, basically delaying the progress, but now it seems to be starting up again.

>personal stuff
GETTING HIGH ON THAT ALGO IF YOU KNOW WHAT I MEAN

what is wrong with you? was someone mean to you on discord? :(

give me my fuckin scooby snacks cunt

leave that man alone

HOW AM I GETTING KEKED SCOOBY I DUMPED THIS SHIT AT 9SATS AYHAHA

You can't even argue back, because you know you can't. I am right, and deep down you know it. Stop trying to deceive people to make a quick buck. Instead of defending this supposedly fantastic coin you cry on discord about me being a snake. What a joke.

>money is bad

I am proud of you

will def reach 100 sats by end of week trust me

i sold at 8sat
but i bought in again during this 'well', at 1/2sat (thanks for the free bags)
don;t you wanna ride the wave again?
just because you sold, doesn't mean you can't touch it again, buy the dip n' all that.

Good argument lad. Just like in the discord you can't defend your coin.

Come on scooby, weed me out. Isn't it fucking obvious who I am?

I don't see this coin pumping right now. Maybe once the community gets its shit together,

>arguing with a cuck

what am i trying to defend? high horse

If Bittrex re-listed it, it would go somewhere.
Until then, it's got nothing to ride on.

C-C-C-CUUCCKKKK
C-C-CC-C-C-C-C-UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCCCCCCCKKKKKKKKKKKKKK
CC-C-C-C-C-C-CC-C-CC-CC--C-C-CUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK

Wow, you sure convinced the people of Veeky Forums what a great coin Moon is.

Come on, what's my name? Guess. It's really easy

let me know when it gets on bittrex and ill buy some of your bags.

damn that 58btc volume that we'll never see again

sad

in your eyes, what would the community have to do to get it 'pumping'?
just trying to be at least a bit collaborative here, it's nice to see people make gains

what problem does it try to solve?

for what ive read, it just used the distance from earth to moon as cap, and that's it. as worthless as doge. i hope all you retards throwing money away on meme coins end up on the streets.

There is nothing nice about people making gains, since someone else must then lose.

This coin has nothing going for it. Offers nothing, so it's a pnd. It'll pump if you manage to convince people otherwise. But seeing as the discord shills are obvious and retarded, this will never happen. In addition to moon's bad rep. hahaha

the buy orders at 1 sat are dissapearing... We sub sat soon

wowie jasper is back after 3 months welcome back bro

-n-n-nnahh man haha it'll moon soon ahaha wait til the update dude haha to the moon!

scooby where you at bro? weren't you gonna weed me out? say my name, and i'll tell you whether or not you got me

very negative viewpoint, but you do you.
i know from first hand that mooncoin was a lot of peoples first coin and got them into crypto, and even made themselves a nice sum off it. with the dev making progress once again, i fell it's a good time to open people upto the coin (hence the no posts will dev was having troubles-- that would've just felt scummy.)

Go in TaaS NOW on liqui or stay poor forever!

Why did you bump this shit thread lmao

scooby finally used his brain and stopped posting, do the same

wow i butchered that, hopefully you get what im saying.

Scooby doo where are you

i like how you have way more posts than me
thanks for bumping the thread, too :^)

what's my name scooby? weren't you supposed to weed me out?

you can post without bumping, newfriendo

give us a hint lad

I'm blue

ban me if you can ahahhahaha

publicly state my name before you ban me. screen shot the ban screen and post here ahaha

oh wait you can't because you have no idea who i am

WEED ME OUT SCOOBY
WEED
ME OUT

i'm going out to grab some food. Ban me and I promise I'll buy 20M moon

i cannae ban you.
eenie meenie yada yada, you're either dabeda or the jew

AHAHAHAHA OMOSHIROI OMOSHIROI

brb

I dont really understand what youre trying to do, but it seems dumb...

come back soon goy
;')

no one understands

Umm any chance you fine Veeky Forumsnessmen can point me to a youtube video on how to set up a mooncoin wallet on ubuntu?
Poorfag here. At one sat, what do I have to lose? I did some digging on twitter and found out that Mooncoin is partnering up with the online game Tibia - how come no shills in here are talking about that? Is 2018 going to bring EVE online backing its credits with mooncoin??