Was she real?

Was she real?

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/gallery/88N2e
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I unironically want to have a girlfriend that looks like Anne Frank
I think it's probably the eyebrows

>A heavily pregnant Anne Frank will never pin you to the wall, kissing you deeply before throwing you onto the bed
>She will never guide your throbbing hard cock into her pussy.
>She will never stare at you in pure lust as she rides your dick
>ywn cum deep inside her when her water breaks
>ywn help her pull herself off herself off of you as she moans in a mixture of orgasmic pleasure and excruciating pain
>ywn try and calm her as she begins to panic
>ywn see her clench her teeth as the contractions start to roll through her body
>ywn sooth her skin with a wet rag as the sweat rolls down her, mixing with the tears that run from freely from her beautiful eyes
>ywn hear her grunting and realize she can only hold back her urge to scream for so long and she'll wake up the whole city
>thinkfast.jpg
>ywn French kiss Anne as she breathes in to shriek
>she will never feel an instant sense of relief for a few short moments
>ywn promise to kiss her passionately if she doesn't scream
>ywn kiss her and rub her stomach to relieve her aches with each contraction
>ywn feel Anne biting down your lip as she pushes, tearing the skin off bit by bit
>ywn have both your lips and hands locked with hers as Margot delivers the baby
>ywn pull your mouth from hers, your lips bleeding profusely, and kiss her rosy cheeks, leave a very wet and very red mark on them
>ywn sit in the bed with Anne, holding the baby together, soaking your pants in her blood
>ywn have your seemingly endless contention be disrupted by Edith complaining that you two completely ruined the bedsheets and that she'll never be able to get them clean
>"Oy gevalt, you two could've at least cleared the bed BEFORE bringing my first grandchild into the world on it! Made my job a little easier."
>ywn help Anne out of the bed while Edith tries her best to clean them
>ywn ignore the pain and kiss Anne on the mouth again, leaving her lips red as if coated with the brightest French lipstick

feelsbadman

I really should have fixed the grammar before copying and pasting this.

Hold up, I'll post a version with correct grammar below

You forgot the possiblity of defecation and piss that comes with giving birth to a baby but yeah, I'm sure blood is the only thing lol.
Also why do new born babies look like like gross aliens? Don't even bring the baby near me until it is washed imo

>A heavily pregnant Anne Frank will never pin you to the wall, kissing you deeply before throwing you onto the bed
>She will never guide your throbbing hard cock into her pussy.
>She will never stare at you in pure lust as she rides your dick
>ywn cum deep inside her when her water breaks
>ywn help Anne pull herself off of you as she moans in a mixture of orgasmic pleasure and excruciating pain
>ywn try and calm her as she begins to panic
>ywn see her clench her teeth as the contractions start to roll through her body
>ywn sooth her skin with a wet rag as the sweat rolls down her face, mixing with the tears that run from freely from her beautiful blue eyes
>ywn hear her grunting and realize she can only hold back her urge to scream for so long and she'll wake up the whole city
>thinkfast.jpg
>ywn French kiss Anne as she breathes in to shriek
>she will never feel an instant sense of relief for a few short moments
>ywn promise to kiss her passionately if she doesn't scream
>ywn kiss her and rub her stomach to relieve her aches with each contraction
>ywn feel Anne biting down your lip as she pushes, tearing the skin off bit by bit
>ywn have both your lips and hands locked with hers as Margot delivers the baby
>ywn pull your mouth from hers, your lips bleeding profusely, and kiss her rosy cheeks, leaving a very wet and very red mark on them
>ywn sit in the bed with Anne, holding the baby together, soaking your pants in her blood
>ywn have your seemingly endless moment of tranquility be disrupted by Edith complaining that you two completely ruined the bedsheets and that she'll never be able to get them clean
>"Oy gevalt, you two could've at least cleared the bed BEFORE bringing my first grandchild into the world on it! Made my job a little easier."
>ywn help Anne out of the bed while Edith tries her best to wash them
>ywn ignore the pain and kiss Anne on the mouth again, leaving her lips red as if coated with the brightest French lipstick

feelsbadman

All newborn mammals are disgusting

Well.. Let's assume she popped on an empty stomach.

I had a non Jewish classmate who look just like anne but with brown hair. She had nice tits. We actually made fun of her when we were reading the book

should have some straw laid out to make for a soft landing

Rare, as pregnant women need to eat enough, but sure thing.
Naw baby pandas and puppies are pretty cute.
But damn, I wish human births could be as effortless as that panda...

>Naw baby pandas and puppies are pretty cute.
Idk how you can look at a puppy or newborn panda fresh out of the snatch and consider it cute while considering a newborn human baby in the same circumstances repulsive.

Seems you just have a pathological hatred for human babies. Which I mean is fine and all but something you should own up to.

Now the baby its retarded

It was born retarded

Naw, once they are cleaned up they look pretty cute, but fresh from the snatch? No thanks.

Funny, it's the exact opposite with me.

The idea of an exhausted Anne cradling a newborn in her arms for the very first time with tears of joy rolling down her face, forging the timeless bond between mother and child gives me the high hard one, but a newborn Panda grosses me out.

Usually when the mom starts holding the baby, it's already cleaned up like..

I think it depends on the mother's decision. I read some article a few years about a woman who got pissed that her hospital charged her 50 dollars "skin to skin" contact immediately after birth.

Skin to skin is different user and is done about an 1h after. It's when the baby lays literally skin to skin on the mom's(or dad's)chest. No clothing in the way. You can still do it at home too. Pic related
It's bullshit, but apparently they charge because nurse has to "monitor" the mom and the baby. Again, typical health care industry bullshit.

And yes, I just wanted an excuse to post a cute pic of a dad skin to skin with his kid.

awww...

That makes it better desu.

/thread/

>ywn leave a frothy Santorum inside your big beautiful Anne after busting your load in her ass while she was giving birth

>tfw no drawfag to draw pregnant Anne being protected from Nazi tyranny by patriotic Minutemen

I don't think that is disgusting, it looks like a basted piglet ready for the oven

Yes.

But she didn't write that diary.

Thank you for giving the only relevant response.

But what about the settlement that needs their help?

That's what the pause and save button is for.

Besides Anne Frank bearing the fruit of American liberty is far more important

Dear God make this real

>pregnant Anne being protected from Nazi tyranny by patriotic Minutemen

Yes, but people autistically fixate on her way too much. Tatyana Savicheva's story is much more interesting and tragic.

That image is literally what mfw I read this

>Tatyana Savicheva's story is much more interesting and tragic
please elaborate

AND WILL SHE REMEMBER ME FIFTY YEARS LATER
I WISHED I COULD SAVE HERRR IN...SOME SORT OF TIME MACHINE

>Tanya Savicheva was a Russian child diarist who endured the Siege of Leningrad during World War II. During the siege she recorded in her diary the deaths of each member of her family, eventually believing herself to be the only one left alive. She was later rescued and transferred to hospital where she died in July, 1944. Her image and the pages from her diary became symbolic of the human cost of the siege and she is remembered in St. Petersburg with a memorial complex on the Green Belt of Glory along the Road of Life.
>final diary entry reads "The Savichevas are dead." "Everyone is dead." "Only Tanya is left."

And worst of all, unlike Anne who died while the Allies were still stuck on the Western side of the Rhine, she was actually rescued, and it still wasn't enough to save her.

You planning on impregnating her and covering her belly with cum while she gives birth too?

SEMEN STAINS THE MOUNTAAAAINTOOOOOPS

THE ONLY GIRL I'VE EVER LOVED

Should we just go ahead and post the copypasta?

>her hospital charged her 50 dollars "skin to skin" contact immediately after birth
holy fuck American "healthcare" everyone lmao

Tanya Savicheva preggo green text when?

Nigga, we haven't even gotten a proper preggo Rutka Laskier greentext yet. Let's get our priorities straight.

>Rutka Laskier

Who?

I am genuinely in love with Anne Frank. She was a beautiful, witty, and graceful young woman whose light was snuffed out far too early.

I frequently fantasize about being Peter van Pels hiding with her.

Oh god, just imagine deflowering that sweet girl on a lazy Amsterdam afternoon, lying and learn what each other's bodies were for.

Now imagine nine months later, she's got a massive bulging stomach from carrying your child inside of her and it seems like she’s gonna pop any moment now. Her popped belly button makes it look like she's got a giant third boob where her stomach once was. She waddles around and can barely move half of the time. She's developed an insatiable craving for your dick and you've likewise developed a taste for her pussy. You’re both cooped up in an attic all day have nothing better to do besides fuck like an unsustainable third world population. You lie down on your back, she strips off her almost comically too small clothes and kneels on top of you. She grabs a hold of your rock hard cock, inserts it deep inside of her, and begins to ride you like a stallion. You feel the pressure from her incredible weight and huge round belly bearing down on you but the indescribable pleasure of her tight pussy throbbing on you cock negates any discomfort. You sink into her beautiful soul, into that secret place where no one dares to go. After 30 minutes, you and her are both moaning with ever greater intensity, you know it won't be long now. Suddenly, you feel your cock shaking like a V-2 rocket and the orgasm reaches it's climax as your cum literally explodes like an 88mm AT round inside her Sherman tank, blowing the turret right off. You and her both join as one, souls screaming from the sheer ecstasy. As the elation wears off, she lies next to you. Too exhausted to do anything else, you simply hold her in your embrace. In that moment, there is no family squabbles, no Nazis, no war. Just you and her, watching the sky turn pink with the setting sun.

You dream of the beautiful face you have found in this place. So soft and sweet.

One day you will both die and your ashes will fly from an aeroplane over the sea.
But for now you are young and all you want is lay in the sun, and count every beautiful thing you can see. Love to be in the arms of all you’re keeping here with you.

What a beautiful dream that could flash on the screen in a blink of an eye

Suddenly, you awaken from your slumber to the sound of a bloodcurdling scream. You open your eyes to darkness, it takes a split second for your vision to readjust. You feel lonely and cold. Another shriek knocks you back into reality. Anne sitting next to you, clutching her belly, face contorted from pain. A foul smelling fluid lies pooled on the floor around her mid-section. Your hot dirty fuckfest has brought on labor. she cries your name, begging for help, begging for you. The noise. She’s louder than a line of Louisiana Tigers giving the Rebel Yell right now. You raise your finger to your lips to tell her to be quiet. But the agony is too much for her to bear. You’ve got to do something or else it will awaken the entire neighborhood and with it, the Nazis. Suddenly you remember the bulge in your pants. You’ve got morning wood. It’s not the best gag, but it will have to do. You stand up, squat like a slav, using her belly as an impromptu stool, grab your still cum-crusted cock, and shove it right inside her mouth. At first, she tries to scream even louder in surprise, but your circumcised 100% Kosher dong blocks her windpipe, reducing her screams to a barely audible gurgle. Suffering from unbearable pain, she bites down on her your meat with each contraction. Now you’e in pain too. With each contraction, she bites down harder, it feels like she’s gonna tear your cock right off. Eventually, the pain subsides for her and she doesn’t bite down as much. Now it seems almost as if she’s starting to enjoy it. You can feel your child kick on your testicles. Clearly it’s excited too. Suddenly, your cock starts to shake like a V-2 again, you pull it out of her mouth just in time. You bust your steaming hot and sticky load, blanketing her like an incendiary carpetbombing of Dresden. Semen stains her mountaintops (all three of them), along with her hair and most of her face. She quietly giggles from the ironic amusement of it all. You giggle too.

Then a look of sharp pain shoot across her face. She’s having your baby. You wish you could bear all the pain for her, but all you can do is sit and watch. You look down at her vulva, still oozing with cum from that great fucking you gave her a few hours ago. You can see a head of black hair poking out. You fear that she’s gonna start screaming again, much to your relief, it seems that she’s gotten better control of the pain, thanks to you. She begins to softly moan, it seems as if instead of experiencing excruciating agony, she’s experiencing an orgasm. You can’t help but grin as she keeps pushing. As more of the head becomes visible, her moaning intensifies. Finally a small head emerges from her vagina. You can see a face wrapped in an umbilical cord. A small pair of hands grab the head, she weakly tries to pull the head out. You put your hands around the head and begin to help her pull. Desperately, she goes into the next contraction with all of her energy, and pushed with everything inside of her. She feels everything. She feels shoulders and hips and feet all slide down inside of her and pop out in one long push, with a rush of fluid behind it, and it feels amazing. She throws her head back with a rip-roaring orgasm that penetrates the very heart of her soul.

You look at the newborn now lying on the floor and see that it is a boy. You have a son. Perfect, perfect in every way. He begins to stir and you realize he’s about to cry. After all that’s happened, you don’t to given away to the Germans from the wails of a newborn. You gently lift him up and place him on Anne’s semen stained mountaintops. The baby quickly finds the breast is soon sucking happily. Semen, blood, amniotic fluid, breastmilk all mix and fill the air with a strange scent that while repulsive, is also extremely arousing. You can’t resist the urge anymore. Your mouth land on top of Anne’s opposite breast, sucking first your own cum, but then her tasty milk. You look into her eyes, she’s somewhat annoyed, but too exhaust to really care. A gust of wind coming from a hole in the wall blows through, cooling both of your sweat-drenched bodies, but also disturbing the little one. You’re afraid he’ll start shivering. You look around the dusty attic for something to keep the baby warm. You settle on Anne’s fur winter jacket, having sat unused for the past two years. You know Anne will definitely not be happy that you ruined her favorite coat, but it’s for the best. She hasn’t been able to fit in it for the past nine months anyway. You carefully wrap your little one in the coat and hand him to an exhausted Anne, she continues to quietly feed him. You notice the dead silence for the first time, not even the other occupants of the Annex, mere feet away in the next room, were roused. You feel a sense of relief. You’re safe, for the moment at least. Eventually you curl up next to her quietly and begin to doze off. Your secret sleeps in winter clothes. Tomorrow, you can find a way to explain the night’s events to your parents and hope they don’t kill each other. You can somehow find a way to get your little bundle of joy to safety. But tonight, you just rest, your first night as a family.

Oh god, just thinking about this is making me rock hard. The hardest I’ve ever gotten. Oh, I think I’m gonna… I’m gonna-

*Cums in Diary*

Since I first read her diary in 2006, I have fantasized about anally penetrating Rutka Laskier while she gives birth hiding in the Polish countryside. Holding onto her belly as it contorts with each contraction. Grabbing her jiggling and milk squirting breasts. Feeling as the baby slowly empties from her womb. Thrusting in and out of her as her screaming intensifies. Feeling the head with my testicles and the bottom of my dick as it crowns. Busting my load as she makes the final push, coating her ass and the baby in my semen. Holding her and the baby in my arms as she sleeps, exhausted from the agony of birth and the pleasure of the creampie I left inside of her. While she enjoys her well-earned rest, I silently watch the lonely hills with a trusty rifle and binoculars for signs of Nazi patrols.

Not a greentext, but good enough for a woody.

My dick

Not anymore she is.

>tfw you will never bayonet her in the womb killing her kikespawn in the process

>ywn do your Christian duty and stop SS-user by running 15 inches of cold Southern steel right through his back before he has the chance to harm your Anne

feelsbadman

I will wire $100 to the person who drew these literally right now if they agree to draw 5-6 more

speaking as an artist, $100 dollars might get you two commissions of this nature

Guess I'll just have to suffice with two until I get another paycheck next month then.

That nigga popped right out at lightning speed

You made me spit up my covfefe reading that

Kek

I got the weirdest morning wood ever

This must be that one vocalist posting, Jeff Gunman

Meanwhile in the year 1944...

German newspaper: Judeo-Bolshevik American spy arrested after opening fire on a checkpoint of German soldiers in Amsterdam with a .44 Magnum revolver, screaming about rescuing someone named Anne.

are you like one dude or is this a meme cause this shit is in like half of every thread

It's a full-blown meme buddy.

An alarming percentage of this website's userbase has developed a pregnant Anne Frank fetish thanks to Jeff here

Sauce on that image?

This is why God has left us.

Good

>God didn't stop her death
>God didn't stop her father from publishing her diary
>God didn't stop Jeff Mangum from writing songs and fanfics fetishisizing her
>God didn't stop moot from creating this website
>God made OP a fag
>God is supposed to be horrified at this thread

You get what you pay for nigga

How many of these fucking attic bloggers were there?

Laskier wasn't actually in hiding. She was deported to Auschwitz with the rest of her Ghetto and was killed shortly thereafter. Her diary was saved by a non-Jewish friend who kept it for 60 before arranging to have it published after locating her half sister in Israel who was still alive.

think of how many qt jewesses found themselves hiding in attics

And how many would've been impregnated by us.

>ywn spend nine months fucking a pregnant Anne Frank who's hiding in your cellar
>ywn cum in her so many times that her cervix is ripened to the point where labor is relatively easy
>ywn help deliver the baby yourself because you don't trust the local doctor not to snitch on you
>ywn listen to Anne cradle and coo the baby you conceived together while you peer out the window for passing Germans with a pistol in your hand
>ywn take the baby outside for the first time to greet passing Allied soldiers at war's end

I
LOVE
YOU
JESUS
CUH-RIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIST

That dude looks exactly like me (maybe a fraction more hair than me) and we have a kid due next month. Fucking creepy

this thread is amazing

Did click on this thread to jack off to pregnant Anne Frank erotica like the rest of us?

>Geting shot out like a ping pong ball out of $5 Thai sex show worker and then eaten by your own mum
What a fucked up way of entering the world

>like a ping pong ball out of $5 Thai sex show worker and then eaten by your own mum

“Once when I was spending the night at Jacque’s, I could no longer restrain my curiosity about her body, which she’d always hidden from me and which I’d never seen. I asked her whether, as proof of our friendship, we could touch each other’s breasts. Jacque refused. I also had a terrible desire to kiss her, which I did. Every time I see a female nude, such as the Venus in my art history book, I go into ecstasy. Sometimes I find them so exquisite I have to struggle to hold back my tears. If only I had a girlfriend!”

–The Diary of a Young Girl, Anne Frank

>tfw no diary entry of Anne complaining about morning sickness
>tfw no diary entry of Anne feeling the baby kick in her womb
>tfw no diary entry of Anne becoming super horny from being pregnant and how Peter can't keep up with her carnal demands
>tfw no diary entry of Anne marveling at having another living being grow inside of her
>tfw no diary entry of of how giving birth was one of the most agonizing yet fulfilling experiences for Anne as holding her child for the first time made all the pain go numb
>tfw no diary entry of Anne talking about she secretly enjoys breastfeeding in public because of how all the men look at her in awe

feelsbadman

>tfw no Anne Frank yuri doujin

>yuri

I just realized Shadman drew the Swastika armband incorrectly

I think Shadman is German so he has to do that to avoid getting in legal trouble for his artwork

Pregnant Anne Frank fantasies and art are always amazing.

he lives in Switzerland

>shadman
>drawing correctly
>ever

>I think its goose stepping

The guy definitely knows his way with a pen and puns.

Gr8 pasta material m8

Here's a better greentext.
>There will never be annudah shoah.
>You will never grind Jews into powder and use them to stoke a boiler.
>You will never find a Jew family hiding in an attic and shove a bayonet into each and every one of them.
>You will never scalp Jews to make their scalps into lampshades.
>You will never shove a Jew into an oven and turn it up degree by degree.
>You will never force Jews into 'showers' at gunpoint and grin as you press the gas button.
>You will never superglue a rope to a Jews nose, bolt him to a wall, and then play tug of war, determining if his nose gets torn off or the rope breaks first.
>You will never inject Jews with gasoline or other dangerous chemicals just to see what would happen.

>You will never tell Wehraboo user to pick on someone his own size for once and proceed to run your saber right through his wretched heart

Bit of a shit greentext user.

Nigga that is one spooky ass picture

It seems like a combination of the 1980 movie The Thing and Salvador Dalí's work to me for some reason

It's actually a production still from The Thing (the shitty 2011 prequel, not the good one).

imgur.com/gallery/88N2e

Even if he were in Germany, he wouldn't get in trouble for that, it's legal to use the swastika in artworks (it's just that vidya dosen't count as art legally). I incorporated swastikas in my art classes back in school and never got in trouble. It's only illegal in a positive politcal context, and just having it face the wrong way around dosen't meen shit for the law.