NEO General

Hello! Message from the future:" I am super rich now. I bought NEO at 6$. Everyone laughed at me. Now they work for me.
See you in the future friends."

don't mind me. just carrying my NEO bags off to my new mansion!

This is one of the gayest posts I've ever read on here, OP.

we found the first no neo of the thread :)

let em cry :)

100 and gaining bb

haha yeah :) he is so jealous guys :)

Where did you store them?

everywhere

See you when you join me on the moon. MNGA

Just started crypto for the first time, turned 1000 into 1400 this week buying Neo around 32 and selling around 38. Eventually I want to long term hold but this coin is like clockwork with its dips and gains.

I have 1.1k and am terrified to attempt this. Good on you though.

This is most stable coin I ever seen... as an oldfag I can tell you this is goldmine!

I just saved up $1000 that I didn't need in order to casually daytrade because I know there is a lot of money to be made in crypto. Just mad at myself for not starting earlier, I knew what bitcoin was back when it was in the 100 dollar range but I figured it wouldn't amount to anything

Neo is great. Right now its at 38.50, I know its going to go back down to $33-34 dollars where I will buy again, and this time tomorrow be up to 40. Also Neo won't crash because it is actually a great coin and has a lot of backing.

I hope you wont fail. This is risky one ^^

Buddy I've had neo for months. Just tired of the shilling. Worst part of this thing is the community.

>tfw poor wageslave at Mcdonalds
>old school mate tells me about crypto and to invest in btc
>buy 34 ANS just to try this out at $6 per ANS
I know this might not be a lot for you, but I work my ass off at that shitty restaurant every single day and I 'm hollding on to more than I earn in an entire month, feelsgoodman

somewhat doubt it bro. anyone who bought NEO sub 10 dollars would be quite jubilant right now.

I have many friends who did the same when I told them. Just try to hold some time and you will buy fucking restaurant!

I bought 1k at $4.74. "bro". You know, when it was still called Antshares. Even then the shilling was nauseating.

you are an idiot. ofc people are shilling ... they are fucking happy... stop being duchie ... buy and stfu or go out... idiot