IOTA JUST PEAKED, CRASH INCOMING

IOTA JUST PEAKED, CRASH INCOMING

SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL

AHHHHH FUUUUUCKK NOOOOOO

It's been a great ride boys, but IOTA is taking a shit for the next couple weeks. Bitfinex, the only exchange where IOTA is listed, is blocking US users in the next few months. Get out now and buy back in when it shows up on Bittrex or Poloniex.

>tfw sold at ATH

but ATH is now..

If you look at that chart and think that coin has more to give you're fool

I sold at $.73. It's at $.71 and accelerating downward. I strongly recommend that you sell ASAP to protect your investment.

I still believe in the long term future of IOTA, but there's way too much dumb money in this right. Just look at the IOTA subreddit: it's absolute cancer where people are pretending like there's nothing wrong with the coin becoming unavailable to US users.

The iota fags posting here are also cancer. I hope they HODL all the way to 20 cents

Except the CTO of Bitfinex has stated they are training a US Exchange right now, and Iota will be added in the next week or so?

Get rekt fgt - it's clearly pushing

Sold 60%, rest are gonna stay for a long time.

UPDATE:

It just overextended. As soon as the price normalizes back down to its long term trend it's going to trigger everyone's trailing stops and cause a flash crash.

Just as predicted.

SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL

>dips after a few hours of gains

she'll be right m8

lmao, typical retard american cant figure shit out for himself and instead goes into a panic
brotip: make another account and dont list your country of residence as america.. geez that was fucking hard!

Still going down, are you sure?

>being a chink

I tried to warn you guys.

You had over two whole hours to move your funds over.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

DONT DO THIS DONT LET THIS HAPPEN AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

I'M FREEEEE FAAALLLLIN

nice FUD faggot

Nah, I'm long-term bullish on IOTA, but short-term bearish. We just have to shake the dumb money off first.

is it over? lotsa buy orders coming in and rsi is bouncing back

I think the price is going to get more and more erratic until it eventually hits $.50

Back down we go: the show is just getting started.

Hope you faggots bought the dip

set buy order at 18.2k but hit sell by mistake lmao

What the fuck are you talking about? It's still going up.

Maybe there'll be a dip in 3 months when Bitfinex starts blocking US users if no other exchange picks it up before then. But that seems highly unlikely given that we've heard from a few different sources that more exchanges will start listing it in the near future.

And up we go faggots. Take something for the anxiety, I'm serious. There is something wrong with you people.

IOTA is extremely overbought. Hold BTC until sanity returns.

weak and gay

Check the chart. It's starting to crash again.

he must be working for byteball

nah

you must be gay for pay

>implying IOTA won't be #4 by the end of the month

Bogdanoff confirmed it

>implying I'm not Bogdanoff
Check the filename.

It will still be #4 by the end of the month, but it's going to dip hard this week.

I'm too lazy and I feel like I will just miss the dip. But I will consider your advice, you are still gay.

thanks just sold 100k IOTA

>IOTA/USD

>Fiat pairs

You deserve to lose.