Wat did u fags get on ur SATs

wat did u fags get on ur SATs

I only took the ACT

wat did u get on that

>>>/underageb&/

>tfw when never took those tests.
How are you 18 or over btw if you're taking these tests? Isn't it for high schoolers?

I got a 24 the first time I took it, because I fell asleep on the Science portion

2190 or maybe 2180 on the old 2400 sat
>tfw cant into numbers, couldve gotten over 2300

1560 on SAT, 23 on ACT, both back in 2010

Both are pitifully average, but at least I got in and graduated from Uni.

92nd percentile
>tfw not above 95 percentile

1660 twice

1470/1600 (took it last year)

Honestly colleges care more about GPA and extracurriculars. I got into UC Berkeley (I know, not that impressive but still rather selective) for a competitive major while my friends with 1600/1600 were rejected bc they didn't do shit in hs.

>26 in reading
Are you legitimately retarded?

You should post your SAT score + your worldview. I got 2100 and something. 2120 I think. I'm hardcore Communist

MODS

I got a 24 when I was 18 back in 2015 because I'm shit at math. It's a decent score, but I don't feel decent with it.

I got a 32 on the ACT.
Lowest score was a 28 Mathematics.

No, I just couldn't focus and had

Don't remember but I got a perfect score on the verbal GRE.

Literally did so little studying that I thought 170 must be out of 200, and that I fucked up till I saw in the parking lot that I had 99th percentile. Went to Ivy for advanced degree in econ. No one will hire me, get $18 an hour to teach classes of 30 where each kid is paying $60k a year.

Everything I learned tells me making friends with rich people is more important than talent or work ethic.

Just kill me

>brainlets getting under 99th percentile
1460 faggots

1460 is 97th percentile lmfao