S

S

Missed so many moons cause I was holding this piece of shit

S

:'(

People are accumulating during the crash. When btc stabilizes, we should seen gains above 50

>gains above 50

Stay poor user

>convinced myself not to FOMO sell at 0.024 on GDAX
>been convincing myself not to fomo sell all day
>could have bought into BTC at 3600/3700/3800 but told myself no
>was going to sell earlier today at 47.2 a few times, but kept canceling the sell order
Honestly the worst part is I hate that I have to check the prices every day in fear of losing it all, while everyone else makes huge gains.

I KNOW THE FEEL

>rewatch charlie lees autistic CNBC segment over and over

S

Fuck you litecoin.

Similar story. I'm holding btc tho and rode the btc and eth wave before dumping and buying into ltc.

I still have faith

>spoiler: everyone dies, empire crashes but recovers nicely and bigger than before

2019, I am fucking my Emma Watson lookalike sexbot I bought for half a BTC while LTC cucks can barely afford small fries with one LTC.

Strap in boys. $60 isn't out of the question

S

Should I buy some litecoin? So far every coin I buy has dipped hard.

Yeah, buy right now

why don't you fuck off you insufferable bitcoin fag. This coin is going to the moon, and I'm thankful to just be a part of the mission.

Yes we're going over 50 to 60. I bought at 46 earlier

Back in the green. Let's crack 50

When the moon is 60 dollars for Litecoin but 60000 for Bitcoin. Stay poor.

if I don't see this coin become a 3-digit number by the end of august I swear to god I will blow my fucking brains out

Emma Watson:

>Literally a 6/10 on any college campus in America.

Congrats.

>implying two years from now college campuses will not be teeming further with hambeasts and muh social justice.

bounced back to 47 on GDAX seems user was correct.

BTC is about to move over 4100
If you sold all your LTC at 43.5 and put it in BTC at that time, you'd have made more money than it recovering

This is the problem with Litecoiners, they are retarded.

Muh Litecoins going to go to 50 again, as Bitcoin goes to 4000 and beyond.