Is now a bad time to buy two bitcoins? Yes newfag here. I can't see bitcoin crashing anytime soon...

Is now a bad time to buy two bitcoins? Yes newfag here. I can't see bitcoin crashing anytime soon. Is there any indication it could drop and be a bit cheaper in the next few days?

just wait for it to go back to 3k

If you absolutely must get in at the ath, start dollar cost averaging your initial stake.

Worst case is it keeps going up your gains won't be as much and you will have fewer bitcoins. But whatever eventually it will go to the moon right?

The reason to do this is because if it drops you will end up with more coins, and no pink wojak faces if it drops.

Remember never go all in! You can win big but one day you will lose big.

pretty much this.
the price is rising too fast for it not to burst and drop back below $3000. once it hits $5,000 everyone who bought around $2,000 will sell in order to realize their gains and this will cause a lot of people to panic sell in order to get any gains, or minimize losses. then it'll bottom out as people realize it's undervalued again and it will rise back up to a new ATH.

it's human nature, brah.

didn't you guys say that back when it was world 3k?

yes, I think the ship left us:(

Simply don't buy ATH. It's still too early to tell because it hasn't stopped going up, but if it did right now it should retrace back to 3.2-2.4k.

will i ever be rich if i get in now, I only have $500 dollars

i bought around $1000 and im not selling at $k you retard

Yeah, that's what I was waiting for, now I have 2 BTC worth of cash instead of 6 BTC I had around when it was 2K and "too expensive".

Nothing makes sense here. I went all in at 4120 with a stop loss.

lmao

no.

Buy now, it will be $4800 tomorrow

What if ATH is actually $6000 and it "crashes" to $4500? In that case you are buying nowhere near ATH right now.

you're scaring the newcoiners stop. STOP

Never buy an ATH

He might make $5k....eventually.

Bad move. Now use it to
buy any good coin that is in red

Look at this and tell me it's healthy

Why? You going to wait for it to get to 6k and dip down to 5000 and scream buy?

in 3-5 years bitcoin will be completely dead. it's totally immutable. the dev team(s) don't allow enhancements to be made to it. that means it won't evolve as technology advances. it's already technologically inferior to altcoins and they gap will grow wider every month that passes. it will never reach 10k or 50k or whatever the fuck all the delusional people are spewing these days, not unless every single dev bites the dust in the short term and is replaced by a competent dev - but that is not something that's ever going to happen.

I bought "ATH" at $3800.

literally the worst time in history

>it's totally immutable.
you say that like it's not the entire fucking point of a blockchain

It's not, obviously, though not obvious to hopeful holders. They're inadvertently tuliping themselves.
>Muh exponential growth
With exponentially less buyers as the price keeps climbing. In all likelihood it goes flat and revisits 3000, like it did when it 3k and dropped to 2k.

Check the altcoin's prices are going down while btc price is rising.

People are cashing out.

whats the minimum you suggest?

and that's the exact reason it's going to die.x

>in 3-5 years bitcoin will be completely dead. it's totally immutable. the dev team(s) don't allow enhancements to be made to it. that means it won't evolve as technology advances. it's already technologically inferior to altcoins and they gap will grow wider every month that passes. it will never reach 10k or 50k or whatever the fuck all the delusional people are spewing these days, not unless every single dev bites the dust in the short term and is replaced by a competent dev - but that is not something that's ever going to happen.

I've been hearing this for years. The tech doesn't matter. It's like saying gold bullion has inferior tech compared to copper pennies.

Is there a btc calculator where I can enter the manual price of btc?

I fucked up and listened to pajeets and I want to know how high btc needs to go to make my back initial investment.

why not just use a calculator?

> be year 2020
> btc is 1 million
> own 0.12 btc
> $120,000

Don't give up.

I'm retarded

FOUND THE CHINK

cex.io
/bitcoin-calculator

t. rothschild
top fucking kek

I bought my first bitcoin at the ATH of $3600

$50,000.

Buy ETH, trade it to Bitcoin when the ETH/BTC ratio recovers back above 0.08.

It could very easily go below that.

do you think btc will ever be cheaper than it is right now? if so, wait

See what this guy said. More and more normies are jumping on, if 1 person is selling 2 are buying
I don't know. That's what I'm asking. I don't believe it will but 99% of you will likely know more than I do about this.

chinks love bitcoin. I hate it. what exactly are you getting at?

I bought my 10 bitcoins at the ATH of $1200.00

I bought ATH at 1200
But you're right, within weeks it hit 700

I bought ATH at 1800

>in 3-5 years bitcoin will be completely dead. it's totally immutable. the dev team(s) don't allow enhancements to be made to it. that means it won't evolve as technology advances.

There are major improvements taking place, literally as we speak. Anyone who isnt a newfag, would disregard the rest of your idiotic mewling on this passage alone but lets play

> it's already technologically inferior to altcoins and they gap will grow wider every month that passes

contrary to popular belief, humans and technology are not separate from the laws of nature, and the only pertinent thing to realize is that wants, wishes, desires and intentions are completely meaningless. Something is either superior or it isn't. So when sundry claims come up about shitcoins being superior to bitcoin, theres really no point arguing, if they actually were, they would be. Simply and completely.

Your screed is basically the same one of every idiot who missed out on the economy cruise version of bitcoin and is now desperately trying get people to buy in shitcoins hoping one of the many similarly useless techs will be the "next bitcoin"

go put your money in ETH loser

Newfag with one coin. Could you please explain the advances taking place? Also is there a way to use bitcoin like a debit/credit card without coinbase or other exchange? So you can be your own bank and still use your own money day to day if you want?

You might want to look into the connection between bitcoin core and blockstream.
Long story short, they oppose forks because if the block sizes remain limited they can outsource the payment process to companies and create a Visa type situation.
Although a fork happened already, this is the direction btc core wants to take.

>falling for r/btc propaganda
If they had respected Segwit and not hard forked then Blockstream wouldn't be pushing off chain solutions and small blocks so much
Still, off chain solutions like LN are much better than just nigger rigging bigger blocks forever

I tend to believe r/btc, given that it was created after people were buried or censored on r/bitcoin. I understand there may be bad blood that leads to creatives stories but what has been said there is very concerning if even half of it is true.

What is an example of "off chain solutions"?

Lightning Network, there's also scary shit like Visa-like processors that could be possible if off chain solutions become the norm, but the only one that exists afaik it's LN and it's only implementation on a coin that's actually traded it's Litecoin
Still nowhere near enough volume to actually stress LN

literally type in 1 BTC to USD

Ah, thanks. I wasn't sure if this would be some kind of other coin, seeing as it's off the main chain. I'll look into it.

So realistically, what the fuck happens when Segwit kicks in on August 21st?

Jinhan has a harder time spamming the mempool since transaction capability will be almost doubled
The real dilemma will be what happens when the 2X part of Segwit2X kicks in, Core doesn't seem willing to respect the NYA, so we might see another fork

I have $300 in cash that I plan to do nothing with. Should I buy now and just sit on it for a few years? Or wait until it goes back to 3k?

Small correction incoming. Fuck yes. I hate you stupid Normies. Normies GET OUT!!! REEEEEE

Panic sell you stupid new fags.

You mean more free money??

Same, but I'm finally making bank. It was a shit decision then but holding was the smart thing to do

$300 in Bitcoin is nothing.

Buy NEO.

But what it generates creates options for moon money. $30 profit from BTC can easily become $300 off a few good choices. If you choose badly, you lose fuck all out of a $30 investment.

Fuck that's what I want, but you need fucking BTC to buy any other alts

is there a software/website where I can "buy low, sell high" my bitcoin that works in oregon? I tried one today and it says it doesn't support people in oregon...

S

bitcoin post made the front page of reddit.
Normies are coming.

>Have 50k spare
>By 50k buttcoin
>Sell when it increases 5%
>make 2500
Too high a risk?

>40 years

>comparing a graph that shows years of growth to a chart that shows days

I bought ath at 1800 and sold at 3000. Bought back in before 1st of august at 2600. It's never too late but it might take a month or two if it crashes to 3k

>I can't see bitcoin crashing anytime soon

you're indeed new to crypto then.. It's going to correct pretty hard, pretty soon.

What's the point of posts like these? Nobody can't predict the future, and it's been mooning against all odds for a long time now.

Would a correction make sense? Yes. Can we predict it will happen? No, and if we go by the experience, it doesn't have to do so anytime soon.

What about physical crypto to fiat ATM machines? Any caveat on that if I'm cashing out small volumes?

The fees are lower than the tax I would pay.

No you shouldn't buy at the ATH ideally. But if you insist on buying, there's worse things to FOMO on as long as you can deal with temporarily losses.

>Buy BTC
>immediately buy alts
>Essentially converted fiat to alt without subjecting yourself to price fluctuation of bitcoin

Is this really so complicated?

Wrong thread, but do you know guys how to convert BTC to fiat in an efficient way?

And in a tax efficient way?

>Is now a bad time to buy two bitcoins

Not unless you for some reason have an extremely short term window between buying and selling, anons like to over complicate it with false logic but it is literally as simple as that.

What sites offer easy deposits? I don't have money in my bank because I hide them from the tax man, so I have all my money in neteller / entropay etc but I can't deposit with those.

This is what I mean.

You can definitely predict the future, just not the timing. It's almost certain that bitcoin is coming back to earth, the question is when.

>It's almost certain that
That's guessing.

Thinking it won't is delusion.
You're not the only one trying to make money. The moment whales think it has exhausted its potential to go up for the time being we'll have a crash and a new accumulation phase. It is as certain as things can be in this context.

SELL YOUR BTC AND ETH NOW! The DENIAL Phase has just begun, crash incoming after the big growth of btc which isnt natural.

Dont buy at the Tip, sell now and buy back in the Dip or stay broke!

I believe the same, but it's just hard to foresee this kind of behaviour. I hope I can ride the wave long enough to make a profit.

>sell now by back at the dip

Can somebody explain why this isn't objectively the correct thing to do? I'm new to this but it seems obvious

It could keep going up .

So? What should I do? Should I throw some dollaridos on BTC now? Or should I wait?

Look newfags, bitcoin isnt going to crash until it gets the 2mb, but it will crash from. 5k to 4.5k.

Buy now, and just see how everything grows

Try to get 2btc at least

>I can't see bitcoin crashing anytime soon.

What is the 2mb?

Bought 0,1 BTC for ~200 euros start of August.
Decided to up investment to 1k euro... ~0,41 BTC.

Up about 300 euros since then.

Recently decided to up total investment to match 1 BTC (~ 3k euros total investment).

Holding on for dear life.
If it backfires I can take the hit, would still suck though.

I don't see BTC crashing without recovery in the longterm. I think it's only going to go up. But I also don't know what the fuck I'm doing really so w/e.

>It's another "I can see the future out of my ass" episode.

If it was going to dump, it would have as soon as it broke 4k, instead its stabilized.

It's not going to go anywhere but up now.

Option 1)
you sure can buy at the ATH. But keep in mind that when the crush happens right after you bought, you keep those bitcoins in your wallet for the next three years until the next ATH begins where you can finally make profits.

Option 2)
You wait until the crash and then buy the first dip and then sell at the rebounce shortly after or wait three years for the next ATH

*crash

All time high is always the best time to buy. No exceptions.

Complete noob here. How the fuck do I buy bitcoins?