Biz meetup

Let’s arrange a biz meetup and find the fucking assholes who are deploying bots on OMG and not letting it take off, then lets fuck them up.

Where you at?

Auckland

UK

Mexico

who's using robutts?

sorry guys, i'm accumulating

come and get me faggots

Probably the chinks. OMG has been ready to blast off for the past 8-9 hours, but keeping an eye on the order book makes me so fucking mad and I got my bags at 155k so I am comfy.

All it needs is a 180k buy wall. Thats all, it will moon, but nobody is fucking doing it

I know, been looking at it the same way. It pisses me off so fucking bad, why don’t they want to be rich????

why does jewfinex let the gooks run robutts? i can't do anything when this is going on. this is horse shit.

They have public APIs, every exchange has them and they have it for convenience. Bots are programmed with these apis and algorythims are entered to form patterns and make patterns thight. Not sure if bots form patterns, but to me it certanly looks that way. It’s not that hard to calculate how to form a pattern and then let your bot get to work. Still a conspiracy though, not sure if it’s true.

it's not convenience for me.

the stochastics say it should be rising sharpy soon, this hour probaby

Why is it still going down?!???!!!

bullflag faggot

Neo went down too after its first moon

> let us take down the guys whom make the market 99% predictable

Price isn't dropping as much as you would think for sell orders like this. Someones keeping the price down to accumulate.

i swear everyone complaining about OMG must be new as fuck. these are the best whales i've ever dealt with.

Sry im in belize hiding because I'm fucking up OMG for everybody

>tfw no exchange will ever step in and stop this shit practice

please elaborate

Make it staaaaahp

Now incoming a 180k wall so it drops back to 160k

>trusting a coin with so much insider trading
The moment they short, pink wojaks will take over the chins.

Here we go nigs. Strap in.

it'll ht 180k and dip back to 160k, SELL HIGH BUY LOW WE IN FOR BIG GAINS TONIGHT!!!

I'm heavy in OMG, and also have 97k Safex. Doubled my money a week and a half ago on SafeX, but now the Faggots are doing the same thing to it. What would you do if you were the power behind BTC ? Fuck with the Alts ? You bet.

insider trading is the bread and butter of the alt market though.

the OMG whales have been great for gains short term. i will keep my initial investment in just in case anything happens but i've a shitload on the pumps. might even get out early today if the moon mission is slow.

Whale puts up a wall, you react accordingly, you make money. EZ.

I will put in 100 BTC in 3 hours. Than I will put another 100 after you cry.

Stop being an idiot an accumulate more you dense motherfu ker

Omg is gonna soar higher than neo
Don't be a fool, buy more

T. Poorfag with 200 omg