Fucking Wikipedia!

Fucking Wikipedia!

The Ottomans WERE the Turks!
That's why The Ottoman Empire was also known as the Turkish empire!

because the modern Turkish state is not the Ottoman empire there two wholly separate entities. The only thing they share is a dominant ethnicity and language

I bet you also believe the USSR and Russian empire were the same country.

But in reality, ever since the late 14 hundreds, the Ottoman empire became more an Empire of Muslim Greeks and Serbs (or Bosniaks as they now call themselves) than of the Turks, since almost all high officials were either Greeks or Serbs.

Only a Turk avoiding responsibility for the Armenian, Greek, and Assyrian genocides would say that.

Fuck off to

Casual reminder that the Turkish peoples are the same peoples that inhabited Anatolia. They merely adopted the Language and aspects of the culture that the Nomadic tribes brought with them.

Ebin meme my underage friend :)

I don't consider Ottomans as a Turkish empire since they betrayed their Turkmen roots after late 1400s.
It's not Greek nor Balkanrapebaby either, it's "mankurt".
come on underage respond so i can wreck you itt, i'm in my mood to crush some retards. i don't like it when you escape.

There is lack of substantial proof to show that the Turks are the descendants of Steppe nomads. The Turks are to Greeks as the Bosnia's are to Serbs; a peoples who consider themselves different due to political and religious differences.
You need to show where your sources came from, for all I know you could have drawn that up in MS paint.

>There is lack of substantial proof to show that the Turks are the descendants of Steppe nomads. The Turks are to Greeks as the Bosnia's are to Serbs; a peoples who consider themselves different due to political and religious differences.

>I'm a retard and know nothing about actual genetics.
>Hence there's no substantial proof

Underage, you should know that genetic science has improved. there are genetic websites like Gedmatch, Eurogenes k15 detector (pic related) and Harappaworld

>source?
the pic's source comes from actual genetic tests of turks, turkmens on gedmatch.

Not let's disprove what you shat

>The Turks are to Greeks as the Bosnia's are to Serbs; a peoples who consider themselves different due to political and religious differences.

You're literally inbred aren't you kid?

Turks are genetically, culturally and linguistically different from Greeks, Bosnians and Serbs are genetically, culturally and linguistically same.

By the way where are you from, USA? Americans tend to be very retarded when it comes to history. So i would not be surprised if you're an amerishart.

>There is lack of substantial proof to show that the Turks are the descendants of Steppe nomads

There is. Autosomal dna and genetic testing proves that Turks are a mix of Turkmens and local anatolians.

well that was easy.

now let's go over with Ottomans

That's a lot of vitriol thrown at me mate, maybe you should hide your bias before you present your argument.
Still no citations btw.

>get rekt
>h-hey stop being so rude
maybe you should go back to lé réddit senpai. that's how i usually treat retards that think they're hot shit.
now print all those pics that i posted, roll them and stick them up your ass.

Sorry Byzantine boy, but those pics aren't worth shit without hard sources to back them up. Why don't you look present some hard data before screeching at me like an insecure 12 year old.

Like pottery

Those are the sources themselves, you retarded faggot.
I'm literally posting actual genetic results of Turks to disprove your retarded hypothesis. You use the words without knowing their meaning, are you, by any chance, an american subhuman?

>u-ur screeching
as i mentioned before that's how i usually treat my inferiors that think they're hot shit. get wiser if you want me to be more respectful towards you, until that day you'll be considered as a subhuman by me.

>he's actually bringing up arguments
>let's post an unrelated meme, that will show him
pathetic
btw i'm not even the one you replied

Meh i don't actually give a fuck about tengri or turan at all. Although i look 1071% mongoloid, i only consider Azerbaijanis, Turkmens and other Oghuz Turks as brothers, other turkics are cousins.
I'm more of a Seljukist than a turanist or Ott*manist.

>I don't consider Ottomans as a Turkish empire since they betrayed their Turkmen roots after late 1400s.
>It's not Greek nor Balkanrapebaby either, it's "mankurt".

>This is an argument

Like I said Eastern Roman, for all we know you could have made those yourself. There is literally no evidence to suggest otherwise considering you refuse to show where you got them from, in most countries you are taught how to do that shit in fucking primary school.
Then again, I shouldn't expect a Turk to know how to source his date, your education system is a joke after all.

>let me ignore all the charts for the sake of this reply

>where you got them from
i already explained
Gedmatch, eurogenes k15 calculators, harappaworld oracle etc. Gedmatch is a genetic website that makes something out of your raw-dna, like it tells you what's your ancestry, Eurogenes k15 is a calculator that takes your genetic dna result and calculates it, it tells you about which populations you're close to and what population mix is close to you. appearently the closest mix is Nogai+Jewish for western Turks, or Balkars (Northern Caucasian Turkics)+ Afghan Turkmens+Stuttgart Germans. This clearly disprove your hypothesis.

>Then again, I shouldn't expect a Turk to know how to source his date, your education system is a joke after all.
Although my education system is shit, i'm clearly way more erudite and smarter than you. Which tells a lot.
Also you're saying "pls cite ur source" because you have NO COUNTER ARGUMENT to come up with.

Yallah.

>communist Russia is not Russia

what the fuck does that even mean

you mean state

>tfw we serve the indian man as food at the table
hindi :DDDDDD

that's due to lack of education. he's right. t*rks either go full mongol or full hittite although they're both wrong.