He's right

He's right

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2149904/John-McAfee-arrested-Belize-police-claim-running-meth-lab.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

he means bitcoin cash
I'm not even kidding, look at his twitter, he means BCH.

Not a hope, another figure being thrown around is $120k by 2020 and that could actually happen.

I'm a firm believer of bitcoin but
$500,000 within three years?
Not a chance

for BCH?

old news

he said that posw will be worth 5$ in two months, too. BUY BUY BUY

Hahahahahahahahha
hahahahahahahhah
hahaha

No

sauce?

john mcafee is an insane man who thinks fat mexican women are fuckable

More than that, probably $1M to 1BTC

$200-300K for ETH

Yeah, what kind of insane maniac thinks that a literal venus of willendorf is fuckable?

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2149904/John-McAfee-arrested-Belize-police-claim-running-meth-lab.html

>He’s on meth

Is that his boyfriend?

cute reimu

>Believing the Belizean police
John McAfee did nothing wrong

It could. Doesn't mean it will. But it could.

well fuck, why stop at 500k? it could also be worth 5 donald trumps in 2 years.

Thats Satoshi Nakamoto newfag

Stuff in nature is exponential not linear. When the recession comes it will shoot through the roof. It's likely going to be the last recession for US.

based

His model is elegant.

At the height of Tulip Mania, you could buy a middle-class house in Venice for the price of a single Viceroy bulb.

Today, a middle-class house in Venice costs $500,000.

No way. He only said this to shock people and make more look into it. He made this statement shortly after he set up a BTC mining cmpany investing thousands and thousands in mining rigs. Someone else stated hes talking about Bitcoin Cash, maybe that's what he's doing now, but he said this before the fork.

Anyway, this guy's just trying to enrich himself.

It was a personal communication. I had the same experience - John McAfee rang me on the phone and raved at me for a while. This was one of the things he mentioned.

He's probably right, USD inflation rate will be 5000% soon.

Yes

he's wrong it will happen next week
it will be peak buble and will crash to 80k