Who's on board? Took a while to convince me it wasn't just a shill coin but I'm finally on this rocket ship...

Who's on board? Took a while to convince me it wasn't just a shill coin but I'm finally on this rocket ship. I only have 39 right now but I'm going to accumulate more as my shit job continues to pay me.

overhyped just sold 100k

Meeting with a central bank and already having an established company integrating this? I wouldn't really say overhyped

just sold everything

preparing for the DGB rocket

Yea this was what I was thinking. Seems like the hype is well deserved. If anything is overhyped it's Neo, too risky for me.

Oh fuck you're right. Fuck OmiseGO, Digibyte marines, it's time to join you!

put everything into DGB cash out after rebranding, hodl OMG

Very funny guys, but we all know DGB is shit

I HAD 2000 OF THOSE GLORIOUS COINS BUT THIS NIGGER CAME HERE AND SHILLED SIGNATUM SO NOW I ONLY HAVE 500

I'LL NEVER MAKE IT REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

WHY GOD, WHY?
I COULD HAVE 4X WHAT I HAVE NOWWWWWWWWWWWW

I only have 11 coins

convince me why this coin is even worth looking into

more than 1 thread shilling the coin on page 1 is normally a good indication to sell.

It's one of the first coins to have actual real world use. It's also supported by the creator or Ethereum. It could potentially be the next Neo like gains and it will almost definitely go up.

I sold at 190k

With that logic you sold NEO pretty early yeah?

I don't care what you say, I'm in it for the long run

just dipped it 2k for you faggots. can't wait to see wojacks after you still don't buy back in.

Vitalik says to sell neo and the market sells neo.
Vitalik is God.

one of the if not the most juicy coin available. civic is juicier imo.

OMG rode Vitalik's coattails into that meeting lets not delude ourselves. And then they snapped some pictures for approval

Give me a break, are any of you actually thinking this is legitimate news for OmiseGo?

Fuck off braindead faggot. Go larp to your sisters wet pussy u love so much

i have 90 OMG can i get to corolla land with this

lol this is sarcastic right
like you are just posting the dumbest shit you could imagine just to piss off Veeky Forums?

"guy behind ethereum, thai central bank, and a genuine company behind a single project, who the fuck thinks thats legitimate news?"

kys

Used maybe.

Market cap for this coin doesn't make any sense. I like Thailand and everything, but they are a small country with limited economic growth ruled by a dictatorship. You are literally supporting a monarchy when you buy this coin and I'm not sure how far that is really going to take the market cap certainly not this high it's way overvalued I would see now. I know I did at 21k it won't go above that.

It won't be limited to Thailand. Think 500m south east Asians with increasing standards of living.

isn't it too late already

I went all in yesterday at 158k. I was able to buy 711 omg. Seems like a good meme number. I'm fucking holding

>Thailand, Japan, Singapore & Indonesia
They have operations in all these countries

plasma literally doesn't have a single line of code written for it yet

if you think its too late you are delusional

Will be $10+ before the week ends, the vol is only increasing and constantly none stop buy orders. While the OMG team is making a public announcement in Singapore, the team is very active and many announcements are yet to be published.

This coin is undervalued at this moment, take a look at how NEO was and its position now. I personally have bought thousands of OMG and looking forward to hold long term.

actual real world use, one sentence. go!

Yet here i am, having made almost 900 USD with CGB and Verge in just one day yesterday. Not selling tho. I will sell when it hits 1 USD a pop... i guarantee you this will happen.

I'm holding 2BTC worth and would like to buy more as its the first coin I actually believe in.

I'm lucky enough to be in a Skype group with some pretty big fish and all of them are holding large amounts of OMG. Usually they argue about whether coins are going to go up or down but OMG is pretty much a certainty in their collective opinion.

I'm talking guys who are playing with big hands here by the way. Some are holding portfolios worth well over $5million.

How much for an invite? I promise I won't say a word, I'll just lurk

what are their predictions

>he befriended the whales

how are people so unsure of this coin, working with the central bank of a country with a gdp of 406billion???????????????

you faggots deserve to be poor if you're not buying

I can't invite you. Sorry man the guy who heads up the group is very strict and you require his explicit permission to add anyone and he's only accepting big guys now. I was super lucky to get in.

The most conservative estimates say $15 by the end of September with the more aggressive estimates saying 3 figures within the next 3 months.

Using blockchain tech to reduce international transaction fees for their payment service across most of southeast asia.

>he's only accepting big guys now

So you don't get to bring friends?

No because when it first started idiots were adding all of their friends and people were asking stupid questions so he made the restrictions much higher.

Only people getting accepted to the group nowadays are guys who are starting their own ICOs and guys with many years of investment experience that are moving big money into crypto.

Somebody just dumped a shitload of OMG on Bittrex.

Unlike the other responses, I'll try to be respectful. Yes, I do think this is legitimate news for OMG. Do you know how many millions per day Omise processes for southeast Asia? I think they have merit there

Yup, whales are going to push it back down and wait for any real news.

>Singapore

I wonder how big a deal SG adopting a major crypto would be for both asian and western markets.

>just bought 203 because you faggots told me it would keep going up

Are you fucking serious? I bought 190 a few days ago and sold 140 two nights ago thinking the pump was over and nothing was gonna happen

always remember to buy high and sell low. good job kiddo

Kinda hard when biz only gives buy signals after pumps

Fuck this shitcoin, I don't trust anything that uses an established acronym. next up, roflcoin or wtfcoin

>getting mad over petty shit like that
just buckle up, were heading for moon.

Ding ding ding, he didn't even say apple and it still sounds great

Im waiting to buy dip after taking profit at 206

>he says as he sets his sell order

Get the fuck out of here

either you are trolling or youre seriously fucking retarded
and dont even fucking dare to post a pink wojak

Really, if you think blockchains are limited to geography, ethnicities, nationalities, you're really not grasping the concept.

Think global

i sold at 202 but theres no dip lool

No worries my dude I'm just fudding

godspeed

sold at 206
back in at 191

though it'll probably dip further

big dippo

DAMNIT
it's going to go down to a good price

I already transferred for DNT which looks like is going to be stagnant today
FUCK

because of bitcoin, from 4124 to 4300ish in half an hour

classic whale war going on
go home wairu

Holding off buying for now while btc busts a move

are we still waiting for a big announcement. when will this double in price

It could be next month so get comfy.

whew bought right at the dip 183. today was a good day

tfw bought at 21800

>classic whale war going

Classic manipulation you mean, unregulated entirely, exchanges are in on it, you are just along for the ride user.

Yeah this is getting pretty ridiculous. Not moving at all.

oh no indonesia if theres any capital market force I fear its indonesian

Im a big guy physically. Can i join?

And why is this a problem? They'll eventually let the price rise.

Is it going back to 160k?

>tfw watching it at 169k and waiting for it to dip below 160 before buying

that look pretty bad if it did. needs to maintain a somewhat high plateau before mooning.

Going over 202k

the jewbots have become sentient!

We are going UP!

been waiting to buy back in but this shit has not budged at all

fuck me man, wish my sell order never went off. this coin was so obviously undervalued

It's just boring as fuck. Besides that I have no problem with that. Also, it seems we are moving again boys, let's go.

just hop on IOTA. it's going to break out soon. when it does just sell and get black into omg.

When did you sell my dude?

tuck your boners into the waistband for now boys

if a confirmation candle forms above .00212 then you can whip em back out

confirmation confirmed!

my sell order was at 7.60 and I have 120 units - i had bought in at 3 a while ago and forgot I even had the order up

still a tidy profit, but I truely believe this coin is going to be $25 EOY, it's just painful to buy in so far past my sell order. Tough to say if we're truely seeing a new floor, if the current moon is organic or not...

Okay, lets try again surely this time it will work out......

>meme triangles
get out

Sounds like an echo chamber

they make me money :)

Bought in weeks ago at $1.20. Just grabbed 1btc worth more at $8. DGAF in it for long term

>tfw only 12 omg from $5

Who else /poor/ here?

dont forget bitbean

Step it up nigga

>$1.20
>Being a fiatfag
Tell us about your gains, bro. Seeing as how BTC has gained $1600 since last week, that $1.20 then is worth what now? $2.40? At what price did you get in? 50k? 100k?

still worth to buy the dip or no?

if the trend continues and they keep expanding in Asia then god yes it is
and if on the miniscule chance this apple announcement is worth anything then you'll neck yourself if you decided not to join in
it does seem to have a future though

>tfw only 17 from sub 160k

Are you a hothead?

yep, several double bottoms throughout these pumps. doesn't mean this is the next leg up, just means we have very strong support

short term support is at .0017, macro trendline support is at .0016. guess where the resistance is :)

its not apple come on. why would it be.

However if it is, oh boi im rich

>94 @163500

Kill me, I kept seeing it and each time it was at ATH and of course I refused to buy it at that point. Missed out on a lot of gains...