Binance Gains Thread

Who else here got REALLY comfy gains from binance? I turned ~$1k (0.25btc) into $12k (2.95btc) in a week, pretty comfy returns I'd say.

Traded BNB, GAS, BTM

post your gains boys

I gained $5 today not bad for $50 investment. I'll get there

I'm not smart enough to know how to do this :/ turned 2800 of BNB into 3050 though! *cries*

That's good. I expect BNB to moon within a week. I'm buying more if we crush 35k wall

I'm expecting BNB to go high and I will buy high

I've got 2k BNB, pretty happy with it.

waiting for it drop for a decent entry point

If it doesn't drop tonight when the Chinese are awaken, you should buy in less than 12 hours.

is it still worth buying?

Very nice congrats always feels good gaining BTC, what exchange is this?

how did you turn 1k into 12k in a week? NEO?

How do you turn $1k to 12k? did you hold all the way?

hahahahaha
i went in this exchange with 5k
now im already 40k

gained $400 today. kind of worried I will miss moon though

Traded BNB, GAS and BTM

bought bnb @ 13k, gas @ 2k and btm @ 05, sold at roughly the top and rebought etc...

nope, held until it got pumped and then sold and rebought a bit lower and kept doing that (no fees is mega epic)

No fees? What exchange site do you use bittrex?

Uh, 0.28 to 0.75ath to 0.6

BINANCE MOTHERFUCKER

binance...

yea thats weird seeing how binance is up 644% since it came out..

>the rolled a majority of my gains into HCC at 5k satoshi.

Literally just kill me now. Fuck this chink scam site.

Same lolz

Lost all my bnb gainz to healthcare

ye that's one I wouldn't touch much right now, I bought a little bit and sold a few % higher, but it looked way too risky to hold

Shouldn't have fallen for a healthcare in China scheme... Jeeze

ayo binanceboys you seen this?

oy vey Tron is an insta buy and will definitely moon

Is it really? Why? How do I get in on the ICO?

it has a nice logo and a nice name, what more do you need?

ICO isn't available yet, looks p juicy though

there's a date on the site saying 9/9/17 and then Ico next to it and a bunch of Chinese words. I'm assuming that's when the ICO is occurring

Dude, binance

yup forbes confirms, 9/9/17 is the go. The seems to be huge Chinese interest in this badboy so don't miss out on the ICO

But how do I ensure I get some ICO tokens? Just wait until that day and refresh Binance?

I assume you'll be able to attain them through a registration process on their website for a period before it's readily available for trading on Binance but wtf do I know.

If this is the case it's why there's a sense of urgency to purchase before it becomes available for accessible trading on a conventional exchange -- early adoption.

LOVIN THEM 0% TRADING FEES AND EASY GAINS.

KEEP HATING ON MY CHINAEXCHANGE BRUH