Tenx

just bought a thousand dollars worth of this, did I fuck up?!

Other urls found in this thread:

bloomberg.com/news/articles/2017-07-23/singapore-startup-counts-on-visa-to-take-bitcoin-into-real-world
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Nice! Just bought 100k.

least someone's with me! wuuuu

also, why is this not mooning like monaco? these guys also anounced a credit card.

monaco looks to be heavily manipulated atm. not as much volume as omg or adx but still going high.

No you haven't. Right now you have an excellent chance to day trade it. I've increased my portfolio by over 70% of tenx from day trading. Shit is so predictable.

If you're not comfortable with that just hold. In Q4 they will ship their cards to America. They are next in line for a banking license too, which would be a further game changer since they do a lot of third partying.

You can't compare TenX to Monaco. They are 2 completely different cards.

adx and mco mooned again why god why plz whywhywhwyhwyhwy

Good work OP, you got the one with the actual value proposition.

yeah, monaco seemed too insane atm

>
thnks senpai

TenX is next in line

for what

Plz show secrets much you

Reminder the Monaco originally claimed to be partnered with Visa and had the Visa logo on their site, but was told to remove it by Visa because they weren't actually partnered

You did good, OP. Very nice meme triangles lining up right now.

Monaco is filled with retards

bloomberg.com/news/articles/2017-07-23/singapore-startup-counts-on-visa-to-take-bitcoin-into-real-world

I bought 200 PAY this morning. Nervous it didnt break out yet, but I'm actually chill af holding because this is some good good shit

how much sats did you buy it at

I wish more people here knew about this.

What are your methods for day trading it? What indicators you use?

As simple as tracking candles. I know it will sound ridiculous. For the past 4 days the price has been fluctuating between 0.0010000 to 0.0011000. This is literally on an hourly level. I generally don't go for the extremes, I'm averaging a ~ 0.0006 sell and buy difference which usually nets me a guaranteed 10%. I don't mind the fees, they are completely irrelevant.

What time frame for candles?

30 mins. Typo at 0.00006.

going to throw 2 btc to tenx wish me good luck

I'll be with you for the ride, we can do this brother.

The fact that Monaco is also a country so Monaco visa is basically ungooglable may also be a clue.

I'm joining as well. Sold all my sigt got this.

Tenx is the original so I got a good feeling about this.

I am bullish on PAY as well, in for nearly 500 of them

put in a buy order for $4 but this shit is about to moon hard, so considering lowering that to $4.25 so it has more of a chance to go through. $5 minimum for this token is a good valuation in the very short term, it's obviously worth at least that