Holy shit goys, look at that sell pressure. Goldman Sachs is going to have a real problem getting past that

Holy shit goys, look at that sell pressure. Goldman Sachs is going to have a real problem getting past that.

What are the blue and red lines?

newbie here...plz explain

(((they))) spent $80M to manipulate the market. basically all volume right now is arbitrage bots that are getting dumped into by (((them))) wash trading.

i don't think it's goldman sachs because whatever is going on is clearly illegal.

It's worked out from the mean price over different time periods.
You can see compare trends - when lines cross it can often be a predictor in price changes.
The green and red charts represent bitcoin staked to sell (red) against usd staked to buy (green) on an exchange.

Just a general directions of what way the market is going. They have names but I'm driving and can't look them up.

Literally laughing my fucking ass off. And I wrote that because I don't have a laughing whores image on my phone. Because Goldman Sachs would never do anything illegal would they.

Thanks user.
How do you read EMA12 and EMA26?

just going to need to put a few more tethers on margin to push it past the ATH!

Of course not....they are saint..I tell ya.

Dude, if the line is angled up in the market is going up. If the line is angled down and the market is going down. Come on.

Got it..thanks again..

Crash incoming?

>clearly illegal.

Implying crypto isn't as lawless as the wild west

Seriously tho, are there laws to protect people from this?

*HIGH FARTS*

seems like an obv joke
how dumb are you basement neck beards?

this is obvious,
a sellout looks better at 5k than 4.something

save yourself and sell while you can, dont be greedy,

this is about to go deeper than the Mariana trenches

There's no laws that say somebody can buy at a higher price but there are laws against spoofing. It's not going to be crypto that takes the Heat it's going to be the exchanges that allow the illegal activity.

if bitfinex stops allowing margin trading with tether this whole house of cards is going to implode

Got any link or source I could read upon these...inb4 google.

There's enough so pressure at 4700 to knock it back to the mid 3000s. That's assuming it doesn't get spoofed or high bid from going down.

>margin trading with tether
Why is that different from margin trading with regular fiat?

Could you please, in your own words, explain that bottom chart to me?

because tether can be bought and sold instantly with no buy or sell limits
basically lets you move millions in and out of a market to manipulate it
with usd you have to deal with regulations that prevent manipulation

Where they meet in the middle = market price

price = horizontal
volume = vertical
orange = sell
green = buy
The mountain just slopes up past $4100 at $4800+

tether allows you to partake in tax evasion. Tether equals one American dollar. The blockchain and makes it will not honor that dollar. So there is some risk to using it. But prices have to be paid to evade the IRS.

So the chart shows future buy and sell orders?
Does this include stuff like trailing stop losses?

The bottom chart. The left side are by orders the right side are sell orders. They accumulate as more and more build up going left and right. Farther left the lower the price those people are willing to pay and the farther right you go the higher the price those people are willing to sell for. If one side is bigger bulgyer or steeper then that side has more pressure.

Huh.

So the chart in the OP shows that a lot of people want to sell when the price goes up a little bit?

What about people who want to sell when the price goes down, and buy when the price goes up?

The chart shows current trade prices (people place an order and go jerk off to pron or w/e until it goes through), but it *can* give us an idea of what will happen. The price is going to slowly decrease because of that wall... I mean unless someone wants to buy it at that price.

People want to sell their shit and cash out ---> price keeps dropping

Nobody wants to sell when the price goes down. Those are stop-loss orders and they are not display so you always have to remember that they are present there.

Oh so they're the immediate, real-time orders just waiting to be processed, and not "future" buy or sell points?

Yes, they want to sell their bitcoins at 4.5k for instance, and then you see it sloping down dramatically. All of these people are undercutting each other's asking price (orange line) wanting to cash out.

(green line) No one wants to buy it for that much

No those are future. They are orders on the books but only when the price gets there. Those would be limit orders. Nobody shows the stops because if you knew the stops, you could crash or create a bubble with ease.

exchanges know the stops

I heard once on Veeky Forums of a guy who had what I think he called lvl 4 access that gave him all information that the exchanges possess including stops

That goes without saying it also goes without saying that if you're trading with that information you are breaking the law.

Thanks bruhs.

Trying to find this "market depth" chart in my tradingview windows, but apparently it's not there.

You probably won't have one if you're not using the tools The Exchange provides you.

The TradingView chart window ("widget") I use is the one Kraken gives you.

Never used it I don't use Kraken. It sounds pretty low-key though go to the website they probably have it there.

You didn't mention that it is a lagging indicator. Key point.

>They have names but I'm driving and can't look them up.
>but has time to type that fuck-ass long post
Hope you get into a car crash faggot

Ohh Lord that wave is getting huge.

Some things require different amounts of concentration I shouldn't need to explain that to another human being.

Goooood good. I sold BTC earlier today at 4350 and got buy orders all the way down.

Trying to decide if I should sell my ether or not. What do you think?

CAN SOMEONE EXPLAIN TO ME WHY THE CHART IS THE WAY IT IS??/

moving averages

Yeah the website has it, but it's very minimalistic.

What's a good site with a good market depth chart?

time to short?

Someone clarify this please, its being implied a bank is attempting to drive a price in one direction or maintain it? How do you tell that it's them and how is it illegal?

what app is that btw?

Decided to sell my ether, now the market is free to hit an all-time high.

It's all speculation just like the market that allow me to explain. Since the start of the bubble someone has been spoofing the Bitcoin Market to make it go up. This person has tens of Millions in both Bitcoin and Fiat to move it any Direction they want. Then right in the middle of its biggest rise Goldman Sachs comes out and predicts that is going to 4800 and then it will crash or it could crash to $3,000. Another fact is decentralized currency is the biggest threat to the globalist and central banks, pardon the redundancy, since President Kennedy. Another fact is the best and easiest way to destroy it would be to cause massive bubbles and crash them until the public loses faith. Then they can come in and tell everybody how they called it and that they are the only one you can trust. All you need is an exchange that has low morality. massive bubbles and crash until the public lulu's bait. Then baby helmet and tell everybody alley called m_f_a are the only 1 control. All you need in exchange I have low or ali.

But we already have a precedent for bitcoin bubbling and crashing hard, in 2013, and then after a while shooting up to 4 times that 2013 bubble high point.

Even if the crash were exponentially greater next time around, that precedent is there forever.

Bitcoin is here to stay.

Look how long it took for Bitcoin to start moving again. If you create enough Bubbles and enough crashes and people lose enough money you will eventually scare most of them away. And even if it does recover if it takes as long as 2013 they can have their own blockchain up by then. You can argue all you want but at the end of the line they have the most benefit by crushing it up and causing it to crash. Because they are not buying they are crashing. They are not trying to make money they are trying to eliminate a threat. But if you disagree what is your take on it. Who has more to gain than the central banks.

The danger we might be facing now is those jew faggots doing this over and over again. Just like they've been doing to gold.

so what's your short position at?