Give me all your illegal Veeky Forums ideas!

Do any of you guys practice a sort of illegal biz?!
I want to know what you are doing to stay below the radar and how much money you make with it.
This thread is dedicated to any sort of scam!
GO!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9XaYdCdwiWU
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Fuck you fedman

Become the POTUS, pretend you give a shit. Line up your friends and families pockets. Retire, watch the world burn, die.

I like to sit on the anonymous hacker Veeky Forums's Veeky Forums homepage and look for free coin giveaways. Then I hold those coins until they're worth money. Then I sell them.

I'm making money for doing absolutely nothing and I haven't been caught yet.

watch the Wolf of Wall Street

new cryptocurrencies and penny stocks are pretty much the same in terms of everything

look at half of the fucking threads on this board, most new cryptocurrencies and the dozens of shills behind them are a scam, scam, scam!

> buy research chemicals wholesale in the kilos
> sell for $50/200mg (drug-dependent dosages)
> open up a clearnet shop
> sell research chemicals legally
> accept BTC, ETH, LTC
> make $200k/month

now I know that you know shit!
what is the illegal part here?

youtube.com/watch?v=9XaYdCdwiWU

This shit sounds 100% legal

steal meat from supermarkets and sell outside the liquor store

You are the killer here...best so far!

C'mon guys where is your brilliant criminal mind?!

Kidnap someone
Call their family
Torture them unless they wire money to an account out of country
Kill them anyway
Leave to start a new life in Mexico or the Philippines

You're right it actually is legal. I didn't read OP's title completely.

>Rent a house with at least 3br using fake momey order as deposit.

>Sublet out $500-1200/room depending on the location

>Don't pay landlord for 6 months and keep giving excuses that you will pay soon, you are about to get a paycheck due to new job etc.

>get kicks out, move to new city and repeat.

OK this is too crazy...non of that kill or kidnap shit.
BTW. I asked you guys "What you are doing" not "what is your idea of a illegal activity "

I don't think you could get away with that so easy, headed of "lawyers"? "Jail" to keep you where you are? As soon as someone starts to fuck over other people and they get a hint to that, you are out!
Question is, how do you avoid the radar!!!!?

Get all the political power. Now it doesn't matter if you're rich or poor, because you control everything.

Find a good liquid lsd vendor on the DNM and start creating tabs. once they are dosed they are easy to store and transport as its very hard to detect. The entire op is pretty low key if you do it right

What's a tab?

Botnet crypto mining

Elaborate!
This sounds like something nice!!
You have practice in it?

uranium 235 1kg is 15000000$

a does on paper

How much would it cost to produce ? You would need to get several tons of rocks first, and the centrifuge system and what else.

I liked the coupon threads on /b/ when i started going on Veeky Forums. It's a shame I dont live in the USA to take those BestBuy and Wallmart opportunities.

and be a rogue state like iran or north korea

sounds pretty greasy, bud.