0x JUST ADDED ON LIQUI. Buy RIGHT NOW

0x JUST ADDED ON LIQUI. Buy RIGHT NOW.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=iDVuQi4gdtk
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

This is going to moon so hard.

Hold or sell? Newcoiner here, feeling lucky I jumped on the ship, already up 3x.

Lol, 2mins to load Liqui site.

HOLD like you've never held before BOY

how much was this lil nigga at ico

like 4 cents

This will have a 500m market cap within two weeks. So hold big time.

When their website says district0x, aragon, etc. are "building" on it.. do they really mean they are building on it?

Confirm to me that this token is legit...

we crashed their website

It is already used to trade tokens securely between two people, no exchange required. That's how I got my tokens, just went to their reddit and traded, didn't even touch an exchange (except to check prices).

Yes they are. Bitfinex is using it too for ethfinex. You can look at the ethfinex whitepaper to see it mentioned.

And you really think a company with the name district0x isn't using 0x? How stupid can one be?

Some of you on this site are actual retards no joke.

fuckin slow liqui shit
doesnt work for 20 min now

Veeky Forums, should probably make a note that the volume for this coin crashes all the c-tier exchanges and try to struggle through one of them to buy some

Although I'm annoyed my bank came through late and I ended up buying at 0.00085 rather than 0.0004 like I could have, I am still okay with these events.

I'm not even gonna look at the exchanges for this for ~a month - at minimum, when it's released on Bittrex, I'll take a look.

See you then boys.

FUCK LIQUI. I WISH I HAD THE LIQUI MANAGER'S NUMBER BEFORE IT MOONS. FUCK ME, I DONT WANT TO MISS THIS TRAIN. pray for me anons

Someone forgot to take their happy pills this morning.

>Tfw just bought on delta ether yesterday
God damn it.

The Chinese are raiding Liquid and soon cheap 0x will be GONE.

lul

etherdelta fucking sold all my zrx on some delayed ass order that didn't even show when i made it. I log in today to move it to liqui and all my zrx sold to eth fucking piece of shit site.

Aye aye cap!
I would die

why not just mercatox ?

Shitcoins are being shilled on Veeky Forums to suppress this coin. This is my last bump. Buy this coin or be a cuck forever.

Bump to try and help all the poorfags, buy what you can and hold the fuck on for the mooonride. Severely underpriced on Liqui, buying up all I can

I cant open fucking liqui

as i said, why are people so obsessed with liqui, when it is available at mercatox and its much faster

Its getting hammered right now

okay bought 100k cuz I missed fucking ICO

There are still coins being sold on the token trade reddit for prices similar to Liqui, fyi. Don't have to worry about the Liqui cancer

Just bought 42k. Price is crashing on Liqui.

: - /

Friendly reminder to always do the opposite of what biz says.

I bought 11k @ .000051 feeling like a cuck

KEK this shitcoin is crashing so hard. Having a good laugh at all the cucks who bought it for x2 the ICO price.

Because I already have a liqui account for buying DNT and Mercatox has shitty volume.

Look at the way DNT started out on Liqui. HOLD. This is very easy 2x even 4x. I mean this shit is what DNT was built on.

Still lower than the price on Mercatox

tfw i sold at 85 and a bunch of idiots on biz said i didn't know what i was talking about and it's below 6 now on Liqui

lol the walls on liqui are all down

as long as you just buy the zrx, then you can move them around to other wallets.

in the end its about longterm investing, dont listen to the shills who FUD here all the time

Alright Veeky Forums listen up. It's time to be smart for the first time in your life and hold this as much as you can. You will not find a better chance to make it big than this coin. Believe me. Stop being weak handed. Trust this coin. No doubts now. Only cash.

This shit shut down etherdelta, now it's shutting down liqui too.

By the way, you may not want to use liqui, it's been hacked a bunch. Just transfer your shit out right away if you use it.

No fud. I do this for my living. This coin isn't going anywhere right now - way too many retards who just made 5x gains overnight with weak hands. I'd focus my attention elsewhere for quicker flips unless you want your coins tied up in ZRX for the next 12 months waiting for it to do something big

> I do this for a living
So you're a basement dwelling NEET then?

Your shit talking it because you sold. It's already at 724 btw and will go higher. Give it a week and you'll be feeling like the biggest retard.

this coin is fucking garbage

it's already trading less than it was on Etherdelta 2 days ago

everyone thought they were gonna make bank on this shitcoin but that's what everyone and their goddam dog was doing. Nobody actually wants to buy it. Just sell

so glad I didn't touch this shit yesterday

PSA: DON'T USE This fucking exchange. They will flat out lock your account and steal your shit.

Anybody send their ZRX from EtherDelta to Liqui yet? I want to but I don't trust EtherDelta at all and I don't want to mess this up

ITS BOUNCING UP UP UP.

Already make $1k

I have dnt on liqui...what do I do to move it off?

> way too many retards who just made 5x gains overnight with weak hands.

only 12k or so go in for the ICO, which is relatively little. market cap still feels far too low

etherdelta is decentralized, if there's anyone you should be trusting it's them. the upside to their exchange being so slow and shitty is how safe it is

>
>I have dnt on liqui...what do I do to move it off?
Transfer to HITBTC.

>nobody wants to buy
>everyone wants to sell
>only 3% of the people with this coin are actually trading it
>waaaaa can't make profits overnight waaa
these newbies lmao

The minimum amount of time i keep any coin is 12 months

Lol guess we'll find out.
Hard to feel stupid after 7x'ing my money in a day.

Sort-of. Quit a job as a sales director in a major city after realizing i'd rather kill myself than deal with traffic and all that bullshit for one more minute. Now I live with my girlfriend in the woods, day trade stocks and crypto, and help care-take for one of my grandparents.

Never been happier!

Tfw no clue how this coin shit works and how to move them
Suppose I'll just hodl my dnt and zrx

>bat
>double the coins in circulation
>working product nobody actually cares about
>each coin still worth more than a zrx

Now this is what day trading looks like. (the green is actaully buys)

you lucky fuck. i don't care how safe etherdelta is, i'm never using that shit ever again.

Yeah fuck that website. I wasn't about to risk my money there.

Tfw you maxed the ico

Newbie here, got just 840 ZRX, do I hold or do I try to sell at liqui.io??

teach me please dude

youtube.com/watch?v=iDVuQi4gdtk

when exactly do you sell? if ever. when it hits bittrex?

I just play the volatility. By looking at coinmarketcap, I saw that it was trading at 4700 sats so I placed my orders under that and over while panic sellers and panic buyer were freaking out.

Only like 4% of the coins right now are actually being traded, most people are holding to fuck long-term since this coin spells long-term gains all over it

>Sort-of. Quit a job as a sales director in a major city after realizing i'd rather kill myself than deal with traffic and all that bullshit for one more minute. Now I live with my girlfriend in the woods, day trade stocks and crypto, and help care-take for one of my grandparents.

Is there an exchange where we can trade lives?

How do you move tokens :thinking:
Plan on hodl but when it does but more markets...

That's actually really wholesome. Happy for you user

Low iq FUD sellers are bringing down the price,

Get in now and punish them.

when did the ico close?

I dont get it, it shows as 0.2 usd value in the coinmarket when people are actually trading it at 0.9 in the hitbtc

Sell it when it hits bittrex, wait for the dip and rebuy it.

So much THIS.

Sell on which market ? How to mov coins?

Is liqui legit? shit looks sketchy af

Thanks user. I have one of those personalities where i'm never satisfied and very restless so it's been quite an adjustment but anytime i'm feeling anxious about my decision I remember the feeling of be trapped in the city doing something I hated and realize how blessed I am. I think i need a good dog though.

0x is currently at .000063 on liqui

cheap af

>Is liqui legit? shit looks sketchy af
NO !!! They locked my account .. my 2FA no longer works. No reason. I wasn't hacked, no emails of attempted logins and 2FA is on my gmail as well. Just flat out ripped 1200.00 from me. Support won't respond.

>Tfw sketchy but no idea how to move my tokens somewhere else

staying far the fuck away from liqui

would rather try my luck on shitterdelta

Go to balances... walletss... whatever and click on the minus sign to withdraw, fill in the informations. Click on the plus sign to get the address you'll send to.

They have a history of hacking their customers and charging extremely high fees. The hacking is far more concerning. So no, they are not very legit at all. However, they are usually the only place to buy most coins right after an ICO.

People love to complain.

Buy and then transfer it out ASAP and 99% chance you'll probably be fine.

no they don't... if people don't set up 2fa, and use the same passwords everywhere, thats hardly a Liqui issue.

if you seriously believe Liqui is hacking their users, why the fuck would anyone be using them lol.

Are we holding these on a different exchange...can these be held on a paper wallet ? What's everyone's go-to plan after liqui and holding them where ?

tfw you registered multiple accounts.

It's an ethereum token, you can probably store it to a number of well-regarded ethereum wallets.

when will this come to binance

is this coin gud bro's ? why/why not ?

>if you seriously believe Liqui is hacking their users, why the fuck would anyone be using them lol.
You're retarded and so obviously new to this space. Go check out HitBTC and their history of hacking too. Yet people still use them because they list coins before anybody else will.

ok buddy. if you're genuinely worried about liqui stealing your money, just set up 2fa. its that fucking easy.

anyone trading on hitBTC is an absolute retard, don't see how that relates to liqui.

What makes this coin so amazing? Shill it to me Veeky Forums

This gives me hope

>in b4 no btc's

F

>
>ok buddy. if you're genuinely worried about liqui stealing your money, just set up 2fa. its that fucking easy.
>
>anyone trading on hitBTC is an absolute retard, don't see how that relates to liqui.
Hey there. I had 2FA enabled on my liqui account and my gmail I registered it with. It's solid fucking locked. No issues on my end. Don't say dumb shit like keylogger or hacked. The fucking exchange did it.

Umm guys i'm on my phone right now so i can't check for sure, but i think i bought this trashcoin on etherdelta for 10x times it's current price in liqui
Is this possible or am i remembering 0s that weren't there?