And so it begins

the final push to 5k

Other urls found in this thread:

medium.com/@bitfinexed/are-fraudulent-tethers-being-used-for-margin-lending-on-bitfinex-5de9dd80f330
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Our liberator, our saviour. We love Thee.

The push to 5k with wash marginal trading. Good luck when it all falls down.

Are you stupid? It's going nothing but down. 4500 was the cap.

please do tell me more about how jealous you are right now

medium.com/@bitfinexed/are-fraudulent-tethers-being-used-for-margin-lending-on-bitfinex-5de9dd80f330

can bitcoin just pause at 4500 for awhile so we can get back to alts please. yeesh.

I'm going to enjoy posting this back at you when it drops to $3000 and never climbs back up.

"final"

Great fan fic

This is a weird time for a no-coiner to try and join the race. Should I do it?

It will. Limb back but first we need the great cleanup. Dump all so called devellopers who are actually corporate spies.

FREE THE DEVS FROM CORPORATE CONTROLL!!!

cool

People will be cashing out at $4500

Whenever someone says we're going to 5k it usually looses steam and falls again.

If you can ignore bitcoin for like half a year, absolutely.

Whoa .. big question mark, keep some (or most of your powder dry!!

wait until the usdt/bitfinex crash

kek
Heard it on the first pump to $50 and the fall back to $10-20 in 2010.

Sad!

And you heard it after the last pump to 4500. One day you can tell your grandchildren how you didn't listen.

I can't wait to see the Tethermarine posts

When is that happening?
Is the news breaking right now or something?

What is happening, please. are yall going to pull out or hodl?

its very realistic that Bitcoin is 10 000 end of this year.

Bitcoin growth is exponential and only accelerate when Bitcoin gets more and more attention.

i find it funny that everyone is losing their minds on altcoins and stuff and i have a 100% btc portfolio that consistently outperforms them all

so why are you here? just wondering

building up a collection of pink wojacs for whenever the latest shitcoin starts plummetting

You should be more concerned about the grandchildren of nocoiners. Nocoiners have consistently missed the best performing investment of the 21st century.

We are going to churn here for a while and the aggressive money will go to the alts, with the stupid money following it, making us already-hodlers lambeaux-riche