ANY OTHER TRANS IN THIS BOARD BESIDES ME??

I'm a mtf trasn girl and I'm tired of meeting other trans girls who don't have goals in life besides transitioning and getting surgeries.

I'd like to meet fellow trans girls who actually have financial goals and the drive to achieve them. Wheter you want to be an entrepreneur, or just land a big job, even high level scorts, whatever... fellow trans girls who have what it takes to prosper.

If there's any like me here and you wanna talk, I'm bored of plebs with no ambition, I would be so happy to meet other like me.

Fuck off back to /pol/

You're the fucker who sued its landlord, aren't you?

Fuck you faggot cunt.

This timeline was a mistake

Oh Jesus, why did you post this here? Veeky Forums is so right wing, you're gonna get so much hate. Hope you find your happiness in life tho. Maybe try reddit

????? Buy neo faggot

I actually identify with OP

;)

you're mentally ill

seek help

Actually first time I posted here after my transition

Let them troll and bump my thread, I don't fucking care.

So you're a trap.

do you have a boipussy now?

You trans too?

Wanna chat or something? I've got a temporary mail account for purposes like these (meeting people in Veeky Forums).

still questioning

Post boipussy.

back to /pol/ larper

When is the transcoin ico

If you're questioning chances are you're just a trans.

Been there, seen that.

the best tip I can give is think long term, think on your life in 10, 20, 30, 40 years from now. How would you want it to be.

Pic related, helped me so much through my way, put it in your mobile phone, facebook profile, whatever, and think of it everytime you feel fear, for fear is not something that should decide your life.

Post a pic of a sharpie in the pooper with a btc address and i'll tip generously

Yeah uh bravery wont save you in a pure conservative tradionalistic environment.
lacking in hopes too, the goldmine faggotry that is crypto is basically quite a 'miracleous chance' of having a second life.
Just my desperation.

this guy's comics are great because they really expose how mentally ill transsexualism is even if he's too drunk on the kool-aid to realize what it is he's writing

back to your containment board

Nice, just cut off 100 dicks!

No one cares. Welcome to equality.

And he's hotter than a solid 50% of real women.