Why aren't you in BCC yet? Are you fucking dumb? Do you hate you profit?

Why aren't you in BCC yet? Are you fucking dumb? Do you hate you profit?

Last chance or be a bagholder until you are in the grave.

Other urls found in this thread:

coinwarz.com/network-hashrate-charts/bitcoincash-network-hashrate-chart
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Holy shit can you guys fucking stop already.

You guys constantly claiming theirs paid btc shills posting on here but literally all I see is you fucking faggots shilling this chinky shit coin that one man controls 90%+ of the hash power

> One man controls 90% of hash power

Found the core shill, take your bags and GTFO.

>Do you hate you profit?

You chinks, pajeets or whatever you are really need to brush up on your English.

LOL you are losing money fast because you won't take my advice and I am a shill now? You are already being buried in soil for your grave. I gave you advice, enjoy you worthless asset.

he's just trying to help you dumbass.

A coin Pre-mined by a Jew and a Chinese child, yeah that's the future man

The ignorance is strong in this thread

Never been happier knowing I'm betting against you autists

See you when BCH > BTC

That's great man, I just don't care, if Bitcoin is taken down by a Chinese scamcoin it was doomed to failed anyway.

I was in the pump since 0.08 actually Just sold recently at .24 will jump back in if it shows any signs of making another leg up but I feel like the retards being fomo’d has been exhausted by now.

But I’ve been in this game long enough and educated enough to know it’s no different to any other pump I’ve been in on, anyone actually holding onto this worthless chinkys asset for long term is going to be burnt. btc is always going to be king in the end and the only purpose of this hostile pump attack on bitcoin is simply just a way to gain more real bitcoins (btc)

I'm hedged 50/50 so let the world, burn faggots.

McAfee is on btc right or no? What premine?

>Why aren't you in BCC yet?
Because it's crashing?

WE all now the facts BCC is king anyone who apposes has no valid arguments and no reasoning

BCC has proven facts that is faster cheaper 3x more scalable need i say more ?
Btc is a slow old turd

Very likely MGT has been mining BCH the whole time as one of three unknown miners.

By pre-mine this retard means BTC holders got BCH as part of the fork.

shit i set a sell at $1,000 and gonna be away from computer for 6 hours. Should i cancel?

>Faster cheaper and more scalable

So is literally every other alt coin on the market compared to bitcoin and they didn’t overtake btc.. just because this shitcoin forked off it and stole the bitcoin name doesn’t make it any different

That’s not btc’s purpose or the reason why it’s so valuable, it’s a store of value and the oldest chain with years of history and extremely difficult to mine it’s truly digital gold.

If you want a currency for fast transactions and small fees use literally any other coin on the market you don’t have to use bitcoin

>picrelated

There is only 74 blocks left til bcc is even more profitable. by midnight shit is gonna moon.

After antpool and btc top open their coming bcc pools the tide will turn overall.

i have0.01 btc, its really BCC will rise about1300? i want to invest but idk..

>After antpool and btc top open their coming bcc pools the tide will turn overall.

Will it then be even more profitable?

how did you know ;)

Yes goy, go ahead and put all your btc into bcc, come on do it, lamboland ahead of you

i thinkd BCC can crash to 0.09 again

English is my second language.
I'm such a fucktard that I don't understand the meaning in this context of "the tide will turn"

don't trust neither kikes (BTC) nor chinks (BCC)
therefore, I'm in alts that benefit from BCC profits
couldn't care less as to which one wins in the end, alts will get paired with it regardless

You have 40bucks, no matter what you do it's pointless

It won't have another mooning like that for a time now.

By that token why do we need Segwit & the lightning network either, use faster crypto that is real crypto and not fractional reserve IOUs.

think again
tonight

if im poor its need to say something like this yes..im asking

Nice shill, but I never sold my free shekels

What?

Look, you can make money even from 1 dollar, its just gonna be WAY harder
NEVER DO WHAT BIZ TELLS YOU TO
Unless biz tells you to grab a book, then you probably should

Good luck with life

so true.

last chance for real this time

it wont take off yet

Yes good piggu keep buying

Same here.

Should I buy now?
I'm willing to invest 3% of my bank account into BCH.

might go down to 0.1592 before going on its real replace-bitcoin mission coinciding with slow-as-fuck btc network and diff adjustment. or... it might happen before if diff adjustment happens soon.

look at coinwarz.com/network-hashrate-charts/bitcoincash-network-hashrate-chart

It's starting to climb pretty quickly. went up 38 ph in 25 minutes last i timed it.

We're going back to .2.... r....right guys?

Something would have to go terribly wrong because a 200-300 dollar bcc was the biggest undervaluation I've ever seen.

One month worth of money into this coin.
I hope it ends well...

Except Bitcoin isn't losing ground at all. Cash is being treated as a speculative alt, not a Bitcoin competitor.

Ethereum Classic is $15 compared to Ethereum at $300 but I'm not sure we can call it extremely undervalued.

What's the best site to buy right now?

>buying BCC
just use your forkcoins you filthy newfag.
Don't even bother replying if you don't know what I'm talking about

I don't have any forkcoins.

fucking retarded post, bitcoin was supposed to overtake gold which one of the reasons why is because it's very annoying to transport it, if bitcoin is even slower than gold then there's no fucking point in holding or using it, literally autistic rambling

also think about how the "store of value" even works as an excuse for the chain to be a slow piece of shit, oh no wait you can't, either bitcoin needs to adapt and become faster or we can stop being autists and use ANOTHER currency as a "store of value" instead that is way faster and adaptable

dude take your own decisions, biz is 50% good advice 50% shilling
dont invest money you care about

I think I can miss 2.6%.
And difficulty adjustment makes it more profitable right?

Except the chinks screamed autistically whenever Core tried to make Bitcoin faster

what? core made bitcoin slower you idiot, keeping blocksize low was intentional to increase fees and slow down the network so that they can scam people into using a less secure protocol which at that point why the fuck would I not just use another currency that doesn't require off chain transactions to be actually usable?

flavoredbuttholes.org

>thinking of trading my BCC for OMG with the next peak

I'm falling for a meme aren't I?

another 26ph in 25 min.

yet the price is going back to china.

support broke you shitheads :D

or the chink jewbots are trying to shake out the little ladies like yourself.

and it will recover just like last night, hitting a new top

i want to believe this and i'm a degenerate gambler. i'm riding this to the gutter or the moon.

It's over. Jihan lost.

BCC is Chinese shitcoin.

Bitcoin BTC is King.

i've got gas in my bank
i've got money in my tank
i've got news for you baby
i'm the jew

That's not why but ok core cuck :^)

do you want that these chinese own majority of your Bitcoin cash, do you want to be slave of this man, its against all of crypto and original Bitcoin idea

> Both versions have same developers, same miners, same businesses, competing for same users

One is somehow chinkcoin?

Kys core shill, you've already lost

gg the ride is over

Yeah well but etc is stolen money and also it is not an improvement over eth. Bcc is definitely better than current btc and comparable with future segwit btc

TUMBLING DOWN TUMBLING DOWN TUMBLING DOWN
GET OUT WHILE YOU STILL CAN

the bcc hash rate just went up from 25ph in 25 minutes to 123ph in 28 minutes. good luck boi

Now is exactly the worst time to get out. At least wait for the bounce

NEXT STOP, 0.07

u sure about that bud?

It pretty much did this same thing yesterday before shooting to a new high so who knows

Most likely.
Facepay won't work. QR code scanning is more practical.
Apple won't cooperate with losers.

hash rate is still dumping over, im doing updates every ~25 minutes.

Last one here
Next one in 9 minutes

It has been accelerating though from 25ph per 25min to 123ph in 29min

This, all this hype around immature projects really is making me want a bubble burst, people are getting way too delusional for their own good.

if facepay won't work then why the fuck does the iphone 8 have a facial recognition capable camera on it? The rumors turned out to be true after leaked firmwares got data mined. Also why is it being used in the ministry of finance in thailand and soon to be 240 mcdonalds locations in thailand.

Omise is already a well established reputable company and they will be merging omise, omisego, and facepay. stop be a retard and read up

another 25 minutes have passed with 39ph addded

Should I buy BCH?

Why does it keep dipping though?

the hype is over its dead, dont believe his man's lies! It broke support and its freefalling. GETOUT!

what website is that

might turn around now

were you not around for last night? this is just starting.

it's
coinwarz.com/network-hashrate-charts/bitcoincash-network-hashrate-chart

shakeout over? i almost shat myself

No you're fucking dumb for shilling shit. Also anyone who accumulates a position based on what some jackass on a shitty board says is also fucking dumb.

Buy X coin or you're trash!!

Fuckin idiots

1k+ by midnight both in hashrate and price

will the flippening happen?

it's already in action

that sucks i don't have any bch and will probably have to kms when it happens

Are we off to the moon again?

im strapped in jesus take the weel

probably wont happen until the btc network starts seriously slowing down because of you idiots treating it like a pnd and not letting it go to support line so all the idiots sell out.

that was a fuck up disregard

ot... im wrong. hope im wrong :D

protip noobie, there is a checkbox and a delete button