blocktrail.com/BCC/blocks/1
twitter.com/AntPoolBITMAIN/status/894842042529873924
whattomine.com/asic
twitter.com/gavinandresen/status/892717872442683392
twitter.com/AnonBabble

b-but muh difficulty adjustment

3... 2... 1...

On of the greatest philosophers of our time

he fucked the marketing with that single tweet. nobody wants a bitcoin clone. they want bitcoin. his only hope was to convince us that BCC is the real BTC and he fucked it all up and now i have to sell this shit

GG JIHAN YOU FUCKING IDIOT

it hasnt happened yet. next difficulty adjustment is at block 479808

this.
The countdown is still ongoing.
get ready.

>BCC will rise because the lowering difficult adjustment will make it profitable + the USDT controversy will mean a lot of people will be looking to protect their recent BTC gains in something besides USDT or anything that was pumped by it. BCC hasn't been pumped, so it'll likely at least no lose a lot of value even if it doesn't go up that much
>HURRR WRONG FUD FUD FUD

>BCC hits 380
>HURR JIHAN PUMP SNEAKY CHINKS MUH SEGWIT
>BCC hits 500
>HURR JUST A PUMP
>BCC hits 700
>ITS NOT GOING TO LAST
>BCC hits 650
>HURR SEE PUMPS OVER BTC IS KING
>BCC hits 900
>UHHH... J..JIHAN SUCKS....
>BCC hits 800
>P..PUMP OVER
>BCC starts rising again

honestly, what's with the faggots who can't just acknowledge they were wrong and make the winning bet (for a little less win then those who bet right first)? do you just like losing?

lol those anime girls are like "google; how do we fit in on Veeky Forums?"

the pump is not nearly over. bitcoin cash is about to moon.

>BCC will rise because the lowering difficult adjustment will make it profitable

Why would BCC being more profitable for miners make its price rise? I've been asking this for days and cash shills can never answer this. There are many more coins that are more profitable to mine than BCC.

such as...

i think its over now, sold my BCH, that was easy profits

because if old bitcoin loses all of it's hashing power, it will be slow as fuck and nobody will be able to make transactions. people will jump ship. where will they go? probably to bitcoin cash since it's price will be skyrocketing.

>next difficulty adjustment is at block 479808

Where do you see what number of block is out and how do you know when's the next diff adjustment?

DGB is more profitable to mine than BCC before the recent moon. Why didn't all BTC miners just switch to DGB?

interesting. antpool switched over (chinese mining farm). appears to be china vs west type stand off

blocktrail.com/BCC/blocks/1

majority of people dont trust Bitcoin cash because this chinese Jihann and hes retard tweets

step 1 - Miners start to flee to $BCC cause profitability
step 2 - transactions jump from 1 hour time to 2 hours.
step 3- More mining pools anounce bitcoin cash mining (twitter.com/AntPoolBITMAIN/status/894842042529873924 fixed tweet, also btc.top confirmed $BCC mining)
step 3- More people start to mine BCC and BTC starts to get into the 4-6 hours transaction times, smart money realizes what is going on and start swapping 15%-30% to BCC just in case.
4- FUD, BTC transaction times to 8-10 hours.
5- Coinbase stop it's service again for "maintenance"
6- $BTC price naturally falls to 3,5k cause those events, panic starts as the falling price in BTC fleed to BCC, elevating it's price.
7- FOMO kicks in as BCC touches 2k price, BCC mining activity starts to be comparable with BTC.

Can you imagine how it follows?

> There are many more coins that are more profitable to mine than BCC.

no there isn't jackass. if you think that's true just kill yourself. the reason the big mining farms mine bitcoin and not these shitcoins is because they make that much more money doing it.

Roger ver uses usa data center

N-NNO ITS NOT BTC I SWEAR BCC IS A STRONG INDEPENDENT COIN

>step 1 - Miners start to flee to $BCC cause profitability

Your premise is wrong.

>no there isn't jackass

Yes there is. DGB is more profitable to mine than BTC. Check it out yourself whattomine.com/asic

that is a real quality FUD, well done!

Yes there is.

somebody has to be willing to buy the coins. if antpool was to switch to DGB, use all their hashpower and dump the coins on the market every night DGB would be worth 0.0001 within a couple days.

7 million USD worth of Bitcoin is mined every single day. there's a demand for it so miners selling it doesn't crash the price. that isn't true for those other shit coins.

>if antpool was to switch to DGB, use all their hashpower and dump the coins on the market every night DGB would be worth 0.0001 within a couple days.

And why would this be any different for BCC?

because bitcoin cash is still bitcoin. everyone who had a bitcoin wallet has a bitcoin cash wallet. in short, it actually has a user base.

how is this not obvious?

he probably got into coins after august 1st and is mad jelly

>because bitcoin cash is still bitcoin.

Wrong. Jihan himself said that bitcoin cash is not bitcoin, looks like you shills didn't get the memo.

The Crappening

JIHAN WTF ARE YOU DOING WE COULD HAVE HAD IT ALL AND SAVED BITCOIN FROM THE JEWS YOU RUINED EVERYTHING REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Do you people not realize that miners get 1 block of BTC and 1block of BCC when they minethe original chain? As opposed to only recieving 1 block of BCC for mining the other chain

Seriously, all this discussion is so desilusional

Lol, Jihan is a total dumbass for not taking advantage of the naming confusion.

Good, now can we get back to shitcoining?

Go away retard. Your stupidity is astounding

We're going to .3..... right?

Lmao, wtf are you talking about, holy fuck.

>BCC hasn't been pumped

twitter.com/gavinandresen/status/892717872442683392

i don't know what "fuck your mother if you want fuck" is on about, but he's already promised to mine bcc if one other miner switches over, which will now happen on monday... game's not over folks, btc.com already allow people to mine bcc there which is far more profitable than mining btc.

stop posting spearphishing links, please.

lolololol go read up retard

>spearphishing
"Spear phishing is an email-spoofing attack that targets a specific organization or individual, seeking unauthorized access to sensitive information."

Don't you think youre shilling a bit too obvious now?

first podesta, now Veeky Forums? where does it end?

?

no, i was asking you.

Aren't you forgetting the very simple fact that bcc is a bitcoin fork? It's closest to what used to be called bitcoin and therefore has credibility. Bcc is not really an alt, it comes from the royal family.

i don't understand what youre saying.. youre making as much sense as your first post.

>All those people telling me BCH would overtake BTC

sense is what we make of it.

you know charts go up and down right? some of us knew this would happen and are waiting for the mooning today and tomorrow.

Jihan, go home you're drunk