Sexuality in human history

Generally this will be a fucked up thread. I saw this posted on /pol/ earlier.

Sexuality in pre-colonial Hawaii:

>While a female was still an infant, mother’s breast milk was squirted into her vagina, and the labia were pressed together. The mons was rubbed with kukui (candlenut) oil and pressed with the palm of the hand to flatten it making it less prominent. The molding continued until the labia did not separate.

>Suggs cited many cases of full heterosexual intercourse in public between adults and prepubertal individuals in Polynesia. The crews of the visiting ships showed no compunction against the activities. Cunnilingus with young females was recorded without accompanying remarks that this kind of behavior was unusual or disapproved of for the participants. Occasions were recorded of elders assisting youngsters in having sex with other elders. Among the Marquesas Islanders in particular, Suggs reported, extramarital relations were frequent and often involved older males with young virginal females and older females with young virginal males.

>Suggs elaborated on the early sexual experiences of pubertal males with married females in their 30s and 40s in the Marquesas Islands, who “take special pains to be pleasing and patient with them, a source of enjoyment for many Marquesan women. Amongali‘i, an experienced chiefess, usually a blood “aunt,” instructed and trained the young males. Similarly, young females were trained by their “aunt,” by another experienced woman, or by a tutukane.The training concerned not only what to expect and what to do but also how to increase or maximize pleasure. A young male was taught “timing” and how to please a female in order to help her attain orgasm. A young female was taught how to touch and caress a male and move her body to please them both. She was taught how to constrict and rhythmically contract her vaginal muscles. One adult female told of being instructed on how to get her vagina to “wink”

Other urls found in this thread:

nytimes.com/2014/10/06/opinion/pedophilia-a-disorder-not-a-crime.html
psychohistory.com/books/the-origins-of-war-in-child-abuse/chapter-7-child-abuse-homicide-and-raids-in-tribes/
pewforum.org/2015/05/12/americas-changing-religious-landscape/pf_15-05-05_rls2_1_310px/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Nothing wrong with the second if you remove the incest and the exhibitionism.

yes hedonists love sex and think people who do not like sex are weird

the victorians loved piss

Damn, I feel much less bad about the christianization of Hawaii knowing about this... The old faith was cool and all, but shit like that needs jesus to set things straight.

Man, I am so hard now, the lack of sex is killing me.

What about IN NORTH AMERICAN INDIAN NOMADIC SOCIETIES OF THE PAST (BEFORE WESTERNIXATION)???

To this very day father-daughter sex is quite common in India.

Tjat sounds cool without the baby and milk part fuck you and your gay jesus

Japan:

>In Japan, there is a popular misconception that mother-son incestuous contact is common, due to the manner in which it is depicted in the press and popular media. According to Hideo Tokuoka, "When Americans think of incest, they think of fathers and daughters; in Japan one thinks of mothers and sons" due to the extensive media coverage of mother-son incest there.

>tfw no sexy aunt to train me to use my penõr to make women orgasm

It isn't fair, lads.

>tfw they were living in paradise
God damn europeans ruined everything as usual.

Thanks Christianity.

Fuck christianity and colonists, we had a real paradise on earth and they ruined it.

Pedophile fuckers... you'll all be put to justice one day, trust me

yeah right, the pedophile rights movement is just over the horizon, its the next logical step after all the tranny shit

Sjw's and leftists are strongly against pedo stuff so I highly doubt it. Unless pedo people on the right like Milo or Cruz do it, it seems unlikely.

Oh hey Reddit, I see you are lost. Your board, /pol/, is elsewhere on the site. Safe journey back to your safe space!

>Sjw's and leftists are strongly against pedo stuff
They aren't really, this is just one example but believe me literally every leftist media outlet has ran similar stories:

nytimes.com/2014/10/06/opinion/pedophilia-a-disorder-not-a-crime.html

>>õ

Hollywood says otherwise

oh my sweet summer child

They would eat you alive for calling any of their beloved oppressed groups a disorder.

>Sjw's and leftists are strongly against pedo stuff

then why have they turned pic related into a martyr?

perhaps you should actually read the articles first and not just the headline:
>Yet our laws ignore pedophilia until after the commission of a sexual offense, emphasizing punishment, not prevention.

;^)
(^;

these damn political compasses get weirder and weirder every day

So?

Normies must be exterminated.

kek

Thank god the europeans brought them diabetes and alcoholism in addition to good manners, otherwise their life was hell.

overton window bro

In all honesty... wouldn't it be more "logical" that the father/mother initiated the daughter/son in the sex life? The parents are the ones who teach everything to the kids after all

Is there any society where this has ever happened? What about animals?

They didn't. Hollywood elites are not the same thing as SJWs/leftists, although there is an overlap.

audible kek

Ancient Egypt.

lmaoing @ ur loser life.

Someone post that shit about the tribes in the Philippines or something

>not wishing you were /ss/'d by a loving woman
fag

beastiality is widespread in a lot of the middle east from what I've heard

It's not about the phillipines

psychohistory.com/books/the-origins-of-war-in-child-abuse/chapter-7-child-abuse-homicide-and-raids-in-tribes/

Thread derailed in 3 2 1...

>making it less prominent

But why?

I've always found an Oedipus complex less creepy than a father and daughter. I mean they are both gross, but I mother/son slightly less creepy.

Thanks, now I have to go fap to vore again.

well yeah obviously, I don't know if there's ever been a society that didn't view the female as the "gatekeeper" to sex

Nobody likes a fat bloated flappy cunt, man.

That's because father to son is way more rapey.

t-that was an interesting read

>The masturbation by mothers of their children, Korbin found in her large cross-cultural sample of tribes, is widespread, but, as was mentioned previously, she concludes sex with children is not abusive because the society itself doesn’t call it abuse, saying “children’s genitals being fondled does not constitute ‘abuse’ if in that society the behavior was not proscribed.”

>Most anthropologists do not just idealize childrearing, they baldly state without evidence that tribal mothers are “rarely abusive,” as when they say that children who are forced to eat every second sibling “are the favored ones who started life with no oral trauma,” and that eating one’s siblings believed to be demons “doesn’t seem to have affected their personality development.”12 Dozens more statements as bizarre as this are analyzed in the forty issues of my Journal of Psychoanalytic Anthropology.

All of the statements between quote marks are right, regardless of what the puritan amateur who wrote with garbage might think
It's indeed not the best way to get a successful society, but incesting or eating your brother probably doesnt leave any partiicular scare in a society that sees it as normal
Just like in our society, killing insects (or even abortion) are seen as normal stuff while a more advanced society in the future could look at it as barbaric and dumbly wonder if we were scared for life after killing houseflies....

>New Guinea infanticide rates are similar to the 50 percent rates estimated for small-scale societies around the world today
Yeah, maybe by some weird leftist standards that somehow dont count abortion as infanticide, otherwise the West wins

>Some tribes kill so many newborn that they regularly have to buy children from neighboring tribes so their tribe won’t disappear.
Isnt that exactly what Europe is doing with abortion and immigration?

>there is nothing reougnant about eating children

This is your brain on moral relativism

*urge to bring the Word of God intensifies*

Yeah, in the western countries it's the christian priests those who initiate the kids into sex

[citation needed]

>amerishits

Weak argument. You may as well argue that our society's shift from "having schizophrenics beaten because they're possessed by the Devil" to "treating their illness" naturally implies that we'll just allow schizos to do whatever they want.

Reading 1001 nights you'd learn that medieval Arabs were terrified of having their women taken from them by black men with large penis'

delusions of the cuck, everyone.

I'm Irish

female sexuality is the most powerful force in human history, literally every event in history can be traced back to "who is trying to take our women/stop what we want to do with our women"

There is no age of consent in Christianity

>killing children because they are unwanted is fine
>eating them afterwards is baaaaaaaad

Modern Abortions are done when the fetus is no more than a wad of goo that may or may not vaguely share the shape of an infant, it's like accusing a woman of infanticide when she has her period. All forms of Abortion involving actual human beings (like partial birth abortion) are illegal except to save the life of the mother. Cracking apart a chicken egg 1 day after fertilization does not make you a killer of chickens.

>no more than a wad of goo
This is what atheists actually think

God doesn't love you, he won't save or or the 100,000 aborted babies every day. Why would he? God wants you to suffer and he is powered by that suffering. Your God is the God of Blood, Death, and War. Stop being so ignorant of your own culture and pretending Jesus saves you from the brutality of the truth. God commanded his JEWS (you are worshiping the Jewish God) to murder children. Why do you care so much about things that aren't even thinking? God himself has had grown children torn to shreds and eaten alive for his pleasure. Get the fuck out of here you dumb faggot.

forgot

2nd

Nice failpost. So you gonna dredge up some more SCAWY BWUTAL abortion photos from 2008? I remember dumbasses like you standing on the highway with big photos of dead fetuses. Everybody forgot about you and it isn't gonna work now. Slink back into the dark and suffer in this world of Satan, faggot.

*tips fedora*
m'lady, your 'god' (sic) is basically a Bloodborne boss! What's next, a teapot?

See:

>All I have is outdated memes from 2012
Are you posting from the past? Got anything else? You better post an picture of an unattractive fat man, QUICK! That'll stop the permanent, slow death of your religion.

ok dude

>outdated
You're showing your 'new'.
Christianity is having a massive resurgence, sorry to tell you. It's a golden age for theology.

You're a faggot

And people like you are the reason people are increasingly turning pro-choice and pro-life movements are getting ousted from schools and whatnot.

Now will both of you shut the fuck up so we can get back to the thread?

Can't stop the intense and immediate orgasm of your mother on my big Christian cock

>resurgence
Please point to the resurgence for me.
pewforum.org/2015/05/12/americas-changing-religious-landscape/pf_15-05-05_rls2_1_310px/
Cause from where I'm sitting, you've lost almost 10 percent in fewer years.
Thank (You)

>america
>statistics

>posting photos of an actual abortion to show its not just a 'wad of goo' or 'clump of cells'

how is this "the reason people are increasingly turning pro-choice and pro-life movements are getting ousted from schools and whatnot". I'm not saying 'repent sinners or hellfire a-waits!", I'm just showing it, I know I hadn't seen it before

but yeah, sorry off-topic

He's saying its counter-cultural on the internet to be Christian now because its mainstream to be Atheist

Generally anything gorey tends to turn people off to the abortion debate, and bombarding people with it only makes people hate your side.

A few years back during my freshman year in college the pro-life club decided to call in some outside group to put up these billboard things on the drillfield and other high-traffic areas. The boards were covered in abortion-related gore and they generally went out of their way to be shitty about things - one billboard even compared abortion to the holocaust. Thanks to that stunt, the entire campus hated them and they eventually lost their school sponsorship.

You had never seen a fucking aborted fetus? How old are, 16? When I was fucking 12 I saw them on giant placards held up by red-faced, fat conservatives like you.

Well I dont think they should be over the top, but showing videos in class or at the very least to someone about to get an abortion at the clinic just seems responsible to me

doesn't have to be political. I know if I saw images of syphilis etc in sex ed I would have been more careful

RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA I HATE CONSERVATIVES FUCK YOU MOM I DONT WANT TO GO TO CHURCH *listens to marilyn manson*

I live in california, so no

Okay homie, just ignore any information that doesn't gel with your ideology. You're a real thinker. FYI: Christianity will be replaced as the global majority religion in under a decade. Is that broad enough for you? Not that it matters what third worlders believe. People living in the U.S. are the ones with influence on the world, and we're exporting antigod like motherfucking hotcakes.

>I know if I saw images of syphilis etc in sex ed I would have been more careful
As much as it makes sense at first, things tend to not be that simple. For sex ed, scaring kids rarely works as well as just telling them the truth - even the stuff you'd rather them not be doing. For abortions, all the pro-lifers seem to assume that an abortion itself isn't already a fairly difficult decision. There's no reason to punish them further.

Oh yeah dude, I'm really angry that I had to see a dozen angry, fat rednecks sweating on the side of the highway with cardboard signs on my way to school a couple times. By the way I went to church with my grandpa happily until I was about 13 and I still have a great relationship with him and the pastor of the church. Keep screaming at imaginary ghosts, sperg.

I would say to count yourself lucky but, well, California.

Somebody is delusional.
No, sorry kiddo, America is totally irrelevant.
You're the ideologue here, kiddo.
WAAAH HOW DARE THEY EXPRESS THEMSELVES! I DONT LIKE THAAAAAAAAAAAAT

Gay post, bad memes, bad anime, my last reply. Enjoy taking America's super powered cock, whatever shitty euro you are. As long as you play a good boy, put your ass up really high and pretend you're on top, America won't murder you after the rape. Good luck fuck boy.

>bad anime
You're fucking 15 m8 you haven't even seen it.
I'm not euro edgeboi. Face down, ass up. Don't clench...

>user as seen in pic

Fucking lol, you think E7 is some mysterious oldfag shit? How old are YOU, 20? Doesn't matter if you're some chink, a spic, they are all under the thumb of the U.S.A.. How do you even convince yourself otherwise?

Good question, user. Despite me not knowing a societal case of this, I wanted to mention that this is indeed a good question.

29. It is 'mysterious oldfag shit' since you haven't seen it.
>Doesn't matter if you're some chink, a spic, they are all under the thumb of the U.S.A.
Heavy delusion. Don't you have homework to do? 10th grade is hard!
*teleports behind u*

>you mean, rather, westernshits

How do you go around claiming this Adult Swim-core garbage is even remotely decent?
>All he has is edge memes
Yeah but you're going to buy american products, follow american laws, and your military is going to follow american orders. Your politics are decided by the direction of our politics. We're the new Rome dude. The only delusional ones are the ones who convince themselves that anyone can remain independent in this garbage world.

>adult-swim core
Not at all.

I can see why a nihilist would find themselves offended by a series that sees meaning in existence beyond Mountain Dew, Doritos, and 40k.
Looks like 'adult-swim core' is '2deep4u'.

Was your father in the military?

I really hope this is all just one guy sperging out so much you can almost smell it.