Winston Churchill

Hero or Villain of Europe?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=BvaVh6WGPE0
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Dunno about that but he loved smoking ganja LMAO

>I think a curse should rest on me — because I love this war. I know it’s smashing and shattering the lives of thousands every moment, and yet, I can’t help it, I enjoy every second of it’.

sauce please mr history man

A man who made all the decisions about millions of people while under the influence

"The World Undone" by G.J. Meyer

Sorry, the correct title is "A World Undone" by G.J. Meyer, quote appears in Chapter 10.

He sold all of Eastern Europe to Stalin so yeah, he's a villain.

The only reason that eastern europe was ever threatened is because Hitler stabbed Poland in the back.

Villain, no argument.
>The Irish
>Tricking America into WWI by starving German civilians to death and intentionally causing American merchant vessels to be sunk
>Torture of POWs and murder of widows and children
>Giving Eastern Europe to Soviets
He is honestly THE go to "eternal Anglo"

Also his Black and Tans were objectively as vile as the Nazis.

hmm how convenient that the lad in the window exactly above their vehicle just so happened to have a molotov prepared. it is almost as if the irish were deliberately provoking this confrontation...

He's the hero Europe needed but not what Europe wanted.

Firstly, it doesn't take long to prepare a molotov.

Secondly, throwing vegetables and bottles does not constitute a firing squad as retaliation.

Thirdly, it's a fucking film scene you literal retard.

Unironically and objectively the physical personification of the eternal Anglo.

which film is that scene from?

Michael Collins
the other .webm is Wind that Shakes the Barley, which I loved quite a bit.

The leader we needed, not the leader we wanted.

>Objectively as vile as the Nazis
This is what Micks actually believe

Holy shit, this is biblical

It's a real quote, just taken out of context.

like patton an overrated pos

Hero of Europe, villain of India

>destroyed europe being a warhawk
>destroyed the br*tish empire in the process

50/50

he beat the nazis hes a hero

>The Russians I have been told are not human beings at all,they are lower in the scale of nature than the orangutan.

Kind of both, but definitly a hero in WW2

This is my favourite picture of Win-ston-Chur-ch-ill. Hope you all enoy this as well.

Both, tbqh

>Thinking Germany shouldn't be able to annex half of Europe unopposed makes you a warhawk

But let's ally them anyway, because you know... eternal anglo stuff.

>heard you were talking shit about the empire

youtube.com/watch?v=BvaVh6WGPE0

Not even Brit but i always get chills from this scene

>dragged the Empire into a war with the Germans right after the English had been genociding the Boers

He's THE hypocritical Eternal Anglo.

T. Retard that knows nothing about WW2

A figurehead that was important for morale, his career as a strategist left a lot to be desired. He was also a shit peacetime politician.

Brits get Nip like historical revisionist when shit like the black and tans and Boer concentration camps are brought up lmao.

Whoever it was that said he was fuck all in comparison to Stalin or something was pretty correct.

His career in the military was an absolute disaster, he was an utter joke. His role as a politician in Britain outside of war was also not very noteworthy.

He can be summed up as "he gave a few clever speeches."
The true impact of these speeches can be debated seeing as the UK were arguably not one of the bigger players during WW2 on the grand scheme of things but Churchill himself by and large did what anyone with a big enough audience could.

Retarded drunk bastard put an end to his empire's global imperialism. I would say he's a hero in that regard.

>Whoever it was that said he was fuck all in comparison to Stalin or something was pretty correct.

The person who said that was Hitler.

He's a Brit, so objectively a hero, like all Brits

Then he was right in that regard.

Stalin to Russia in comparison to Churchill to Britain makes Churchill look like a literal who. He didn't really accomplish much.

nuffin wrong with enjoying your work

Overpraised but he managed to pull off a successful career as a wartime politician. I laugh whenever someone gives him the "father of the nation" moniker or some stupid shit like that.