Seriously, what's wrong with this mentality?

Seriously, what's wrong with this mentality?

It's destructive. You should do the opposite.

It does not seem to beget a functional, nice society to live in.

>I am fiscally, socially, and politically a Muslim
Seriously, how great is this mentality. All the world's problems―solved.

>fuck poor people
If fiscal liberals care about poor people, why do they redirect billions in taxpayer dollars towards government waste?

Because it can present a complete lack of responsibility towards towards society as a whole. Which is to say, both financially, in the form of failing to contribute towards services that benefit the public as a whole, and socially, contributing to the decline of public morality/ethics.

That being said, I'd like to see more representation for the FC/SL AND the FL/SC in modern politics. It just seems odd that there aren't parties to represent them.

This to be completely honest

Liberal part is a lie in order to comply political correctness.

Where did you get this picture of me?
But fiscally conservative doesn't necessarily mean that social programs shouldn't exist or that they must be greatly scaled back, but that they must be paid for and planned for. Just like don't run headlong into debt lmao how hard can it be?

You poors talk like efficiency is an insult.

>Greedy but also a faggot

You should literally be doing the opposite of this.

Honestly tho why do religions always try to appear prestigious by claiming science, but science doesn't give a shit about religions?
>makes you think

It makes to much sense so when people hear it their cognitive dissonance takes hold and they start making image macros to attack it.

>fiscally conservative
This isn't a term.

People like that should be shot.

>why do you care it's not effecting your life!

Reeeee

wtf, I love Islam now

This is me and I don't care what people think about it because letting anyone influence my views is retarded

Progressives should actually be considered the fiscally conservative ones because they want to keep the money in the state. Conservatives or those on the right want to liberally spread the wealth among existing and potential entrepreneurs.

Wait this isn't history or humanities this is politics

>he thinks he has free will

it's pretty commonly used in the US by politicians

Like banks?

Elano roosevelt was a mistake.

Without her, FDR would have kept the pension system a "take out what you pay in" system.

Pensions is the biggest drain on the welfare program.

>he thinks he arrived at his current worldview entirely on his own without outside influence
what is this retardation

It's for people who want to be popular.

It lets them be into "right wing memes for X teens" while also not wanting to gas jews or hate gay people.

In other words, they're a fucking centrist. But that's boring to them.

>he thinks he has a sense of self and is actually making desicions instead of being simply a manifestation of pre causes and urges

Nothing. Poor people are garbage.

Literally all tne banks support liberal groups

"Take your hand off my wallet and bury them deep into my asshole" - famous libertarian proverb

The "I'm fiscally conservative" part. The austrian and chicago schools of economic thought are complete bullshit, Keynes's thought is the only one that actually works in the real work

>inb4 but muh inflation/stagflation
This only happened because governments followed his teachings about stimulus during downturns and completely ignored the part about austerity during upturns

Because government waste = poor people.

>It's odd that their are no parties that are fiscally conservative and socially liberal
What are the democrats?

If i ever become a dictator of my country. These ''people'' are the first i'm going to purge.