youtube.com/watch?v=6TbxJw3mo8Y
youtube.com/watch?v=hkakpnrtYD4
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Im ready

comfy memes

yeah the memes are comfy but im not

im definitely gonna miss this shit before it sells out like i always seem to

What does it do? It's bad enough that nigger made an ico video shilling this

if you're talking about Ian Balina and his dipshit spreadsheet he didnt like Avalon because the linkedin's he google weren't all star enough

he liked enigma, look how that went id say a pass from that idiot is a buy from me

oh and as for what it does, check these out

avalon.nu
tokenmarket.net/blockchain/ethereum/assets/avalon-membership-platform/
youtube.com/watch?v=6TbxJw3mo8Y
youtube.com/watch?v=hkakpnrtYD4

lol yea, i was the one in his chat that told him to evaluate it. he completely disregarded it without even looking at the logistics of it

im pretty sure the one he "dismisses" are the ones that dont pay up

his picks were enigma and decentraland and he said rivetz was going nowhere i think doing the opposite of that schmuck is the way to go

let me ask you something, don't you think that posting an ICO that you will be buying into on here isn't very wise? what if it sells out quickly because you advertised it so much?

Well he's a nigger what can you expect, he's the normie version of "do the opposite of what biz says"

is this something like Monaco?
how many coins wll be in circulation?

yes but biz made me a fuckload on dnt so i thought id return the favour

What does it do, shill it like im retarded

think a crypto groupon with actual businesses outreaching into the cryptosphere and bridging normies with the one thing they like...cheap shit. Follows the GPO structure which is a billion dollar industry and has a team member that used to work with a huge one, some lisk people and some hinted relationships with pretty big payment cryptos

it has a super low supply and only asking for nine million so its gonna go quick

also copped rumored mcafee involvement

is that adequate shilling?

I guess so

Is there going to be a whitelist, do i need to join their slack/tele or something?

how much do you guys think we'll have to spend in fees to get in ?

I'm ony worth 2 btc so i can't spend crazy amounts like the big boys

no whitelist, first come first served it aint elitist
its like 16 usd annually if i read it right

Probably half your entire hodlings. You will be fine if you get in, the problem is if you don't

im prayin that biz gets in on one before its up 10x

the wojacks will be historic

I want to make an attempt, but judging the fee is hard, and even a few x it might not have the liquidity for a stake that justifies that fee

trust me bud it'll be worth it

poke around the site a bit and read up
avalon.nu

Ima let you guys cheat me for the last time. Please dont fail me. if the marketprice goes below ICO ima kms

lets hope password of the CEO does not get hacked and the ICO is already tomorrow lol #enigma4life

have faith my boy
thank god they dont have a whitelist for "privileged" consumers and have a fair policy on price entry

Do the math boiiiiii

i read about ETH and NEO and XRP here but didn't buy.. fuck it i'm getting in this one.

Goddamn the gains here are scary
A wise move Veeky Forumsbro

ooo baby

if this doesnt x20 at least ill be shocked

Do the tokens get sent to you immediately or when?

Any eta on when this will be on exchanges?

tokens will probably go out as soon as the ICO is done. if it sells out quick you'll likely get em sooner

as for exchanges the ICO launch (officially) ends on the 15th of september so id say shortly after then (i doubt pretty highly the ICO will go that long)

Damn, i hoped it would moon before sept 11th cause i wanted to pull the gainz on enigma and kyber but looks like it wont even be out in exchanges by then

So...if I understand correctly there is no way to buy right now, right? No silly presales or anything?

No presale no privilege list first come first serve
The people's token

people's token, right. I will spam thousands of tx's and get first in line because i have more money than you

Will you be able to buy with ETH?

Sure buddy
Yep

and lisk, stratis, gamescredits....

with a few supposed partners even bigger than these

shadilay

Should I use myetherwallet for buying this? Whats the fastest and most efficient way to get in, before whales buy this shit up?

Any ether wallet would work fine i'd think

So a groupon for cryptocurrencies? Seems like a very long term hold.
Team looks pretty good though, and the roadmap is not too shabby either, but I'm not yet convinced.

>expecting groupon the coin to moon
ya'll finna lose dat dosh

so the ICO is over?

tokenmarket.net/blockchain/ethereum/assets/avalon-membership-platform/

Crowdsale opening date

25. Aug 2017

in 3 days

If blockcat saw 3x gains what can this do?

ah oky im a retard, oki doki loki then

This is essentially swagbucks/groupon for crypto?

x20 with this low a market cap

What exchanges it will hit after ICO? I wont bother even trying to get in the ico.

No dude, if McAfee's involved there will be a fucking heroic pump. That guy knows how to shill and loves money.

Just to be clear guys...we can't buy this token until the 25th? Thanks in advance.

whats the coin name?

correct
Avalon Platform

Thanks

if you mean the ticket it'll be (AVA)

so you won't even bother trying to make real gainz? that's where the entry point is, at the crowdfund / ico level
explain user

Anyone knows how soon the tokens would be available for trading ?

As i understand it, you need to pay for "gas" in the ico, and i don't have enough crypto to ever get any avas before whales take everything. Im pretty new to crypto, so correct if im wrong.

are you fucking retarded. The people who actually get the ICO price always make money when it HITS the exchange. The people who dont get in before it sells out have to pay whatever the fuckin market decides, which is usually significantly higher.

that doesnt sound right bud the $$$ you put in gets you the equivalent AVAs
this, be careful sleeping on this shit

They should have put a cap on it, the whales will buy it out in seconds. Screenshot this.

What do the actual tokens represent? A share of the profits or what?

>uncapped ICO

STAY AWAY

its hardcapped at 9 million

Its hardcapped morAns

They accepting lisk?. Sweet, finally i can throw some without any regret desu.

How the fuck do you cap a person from contributing? They'd just make multiple erc20 compatible receipt addresses.
I share a board with 3rd worlders and it sucks

got my buying script ready to go. Some of you are cool, but don't wait more than a few hours to get in on the Avalon ICO

You're retarded mr. "1st worlder". It's possible to limit purchases to 1 ID / address which a few ICOs do. Only way to circumvent that is to ask your friends/family to use their name in your stead, otherwise this works. Not having daily caps means it gets sold out instantly if it's hyped and has a low supply.

You want them to check fucking IDs? Sounds like a poorfag question. I'll be getting my tokens the first day like every other white person

Mfw when I'm wearing glasses, not for the eclipse, but watching the spicy ICO countdown timer for Avalon

This is now a gold members and above thread.
You cannot post below this line if you aren't aiming for AT LEAST golf status. Peasants please start your own /general/

what?

>tokenmarket.net/blockchain/ethereum/assets/avalon-membership-platform/

the follower count rises brothers

critical mass

Gonna dump a variety of my worthless alts into this since I don't have to liquidate them first

isn't that a contradiction? you also need it to be popular to make money

I'm going super platinum! my avg spending will go down by 20% within a year :p