We all make a lot of money with crypto here...

We all make a lot of money with crypto here. We make 10 or 20 times what we invested (the advantage of still being a tad high in the pyramid scheme).

But what have you actually bought with all this dosh?
Do you have a laptop, a car, a coffee mug, that you actually bought with all those gains?

Like most traders, we take more pleasure in accumulating money than in spending it. It's the game that makes our dick hard.

For me, even though I have made a relatively big amount of money with coins, I don't spend much. I buy my Steam games with it, sometimes I buy Amazon cards or a few /g/adgets for the heck of it. But I don't do much with it.

What about thee user, do you have tangible, possible material ends of your trading?

I bought enough gold to cash me out. Now I'm just playing with imaginary internet money. I'll consider reinvesting after November.

need to accumulate enough first to withdraw and keep playing the crypto game.

500K would get me 2 nice appartments or a nice house
rent it out for nice monthly gains and less bills,

keep playing till 1 mill, then cash out and live the life

I don't know how much trust I have in gold to be honest. I diversify in fiat more than anything. (USD EUR GBP JPY)
The material uses of gold is quite limited.

The chance of everything falling at the same time is quite low. And if it happens, the market will react accordingly and I'll be fine.

Have you paid your taxes, goy?

>gold is bad

>taxes

fuck off jew.

New phone, new pc (i mine a few shitcoins), had a shitty laptop
i buy steam games after i torrent them to see if i like them
sell crypto to my friends for higher than market prices

The only thing ive bought with my bitcoin is a trezor and i regret that as that payment is now worth about $500,im basically never cashing out because i believe bitcoin is the future of money.

For the guys who got to 6+ figures and cashed out, did any of you fall for the tax meme?
If I was to get to that amount of money when I cashed out and didn't pay taxes I would be worried that later down the line I would be caught out.

Bought a 7900x CPU, 2x 1080Ti, custom watercooling etc, basically almost as autismo of a computer you can buy.

i dont like this whole trading game, but its the way out of a even worse game. As soon as I hit 30 BTC I will stop

If you're not in for the big game or the thrills, I would advise you to cash out partially on a regular basis.

Take like 1kUSD for every 3kUSD you make. You have no idea of when a crash, crackdown, jew/govt attack, next big thing will come and make it all worthless.

In all seriousness , I've heard about another fork in November . Will it crash the market for sure ? No way to escape it ?

I recently bought myself a very nice Omega Seamaster that is waiting delivery. Took out some NEO gains, it's like 10% of my portfolio and I love watches. Just a treat for "working hard".

m8, when you have 30 BTC you've reached a point where you can just invest a couple of them in solid as fuck ICOs and basically get to 100 in no time. this game is the opportunity of a lifteme, as soon as you have a decent amount of coins your investment growth is basically unstoppable.

meant for

bought a ford focus 1.6 , cause im nowhere near lamboland.

It's a drug. A god damn drug. You can easily make 100% day trading, especially with the volatility seen in the past few weeks.
However, I keep putting all my gains back into crypto. It's become an obsession, and it's like playing a videogame.

I don't think I'll ever be able to cash out.

Eyeing some land to build a house on.

Gonna buy a new laptop too, but that's minor (and unfortunately necessary).

That's beyond the money needed for 4 years of comfy living, which I've saved. I'm gonna need those 4 years to build my actual biz that I've been ignoring since April because of crypto.

No one fucking knows. But it's supposed to be a bigger event than Aug 1st, and the FUD leading up to that was impressive.

I used crypto to pay off my loans, its been a godsend. Besides that I haven't really cashed it out. Once I hit the 1 million mark is when I'll pull some of my money out and enjoy my gains. Until then it's crunch time

What is your approach to day trading crypto?

I bought a used car with about 20k miles on it. Nothing flashy but it should get me to work for the next 5-7 years.

It worked out pretty well since i cashed out 80% of my gains when eth was at 380. Now im clawing my way back to where i was.

>What is your approach to day trading crypto?
Buy high.
Sell low.

Got in on the game last december using some income from my real job to invest, returns I saw on ether/xmr and ripple were insane. enough to get me to 100k gbp before the tax year ended. I converted coins into 15k (isa maximum for that last year) and maxed out a stocks and shares isa which is tax free in uk. rest is still in coins and will do the same with the isa (limit now 20k this year) until I have a sizeable tax free side income. continuing to work hard and spend normal at the same time, because I want to retire at 35.

so no big purchases for me, to be honest I would act the same if I won 200k on the lottery, life goal is to have passive income so I can decide whether to work or not. then I will focus on accumulating things I want.

I'm just trying to survive nigger

I'm about to buy 2 more GPUs for the mining rig, and build a gaming computer from scratch.

Hardest part is deciding which coin to sell, when they're all killing it.

>I'm just trying to survive nigger
Fair enough. We don't play in the same court.

Good luck man.

Thanks. I'll rub that luck between my fingers before I jam them up my ass and pull out a gold coin.

>I jam them up my ass and pull out a gold coin
Ah, we all remember with nostalgia our first BitCoin.
Mark Kerpeles still owes me a few of them actually.

>buying useless materialistic stuff with crypto gains

No.

>buying useless materialistic stuff
So you never need a new phone, a new peripheral, a new screen, a new coffee mug, or even food for that matter?
You live by breathing and pass orders by yelling at the clouds?

You know, with Amazon cards bought with crypto gains, you can buy soap and literally bathe in your gains.

Just last week I bought an e-bike, a new gaming pc and an HTC Vive.

I would suggest you cut your spending.
Do you really need an e-bike?

Bought a used car for one bitcoin last week, not into cars really so just wanted something functional.

>taxes

I came to Veeky Forums yesterday and I'm a poorfag. Where to start? Buy Bit and Ether? ?

I live in a hilly place and will use it to commute (instead of taking public transport). Sure, a normal bike would keep me more fit - but sometimes I'm just plain too lazy to drive up the hill, and with the e-bike that won't be an issue anymore.